• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood RP?

Impulse

Fabulously Weird
Was thinking about doing a Camp Half-Blood RP. I don't normally start Roleplays myself but a lot of the RPs I've found on various forums online are anti Children of the big 3 which sucks because my OC is a son of Hades. And a lot of the Camp Half-Blood RPs on here are inactive, so I was looking for some people to start one up with.

Note: Percy Jackson is a childhood fandom of mine. While I'm currently re-reading it, I apologize if my memory of canon is at all fuzzy. I would like to do a roleplay outside of the canon characters just to avoid timeline confusion. If anyone is interesting in starting one or joining one that I star please post :)

And if anyone is looking to do a demigod 1x1 please message me :)

I'm interested in joining a PJO thread that you start (mostly because I've got quite a few 1x1 going on right now) but one question. Can my OC's parents be a primordial?

You mean like a child of Kronos? As long as they're a demigod I don't mind. :3 Obviously try not to godmode too much but children of any greek god are welcome. Whole reason I made this thread was because all the other Percy Jackson threads were so exclusive about what parents you could have. If more interest is shown I'll start an Rp and notify you :)

//cool profile btw

Loki ftw

Impulse said:
You mean like a child of Kronos? As long as they're a demigod I don't mind. :3 Obviously try not to godmode too much but children of any greek god are welcome. Whole reason I made this thread was because all the other Percy Jackson threads were so exclusive about what parents you could have. If more interest is shown I'll start an Rp and notify you :)
//cool profile btw

Loki ftw
Awesome. Because I have an OC who's the son of Nox and another who is the daughter of Janus (both of whom I can tweak their bios to have them leave Camp Jupiter for Camp Half-blood if necessary), and I am experienced in balancing my characters out (in my not-so-humble opinion.)

Thank you. I couldn't resist the temptation. Frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't been taken yet on this site.

I too would be interested in joining the roleplay if you created it :)

I think that would be a lot of fun!

This sounds like fun~ Do you need another roleplayer? I'd love to join! One question though, since it won't include the canon characters, does this take place years after Percy Jackson and the others defeated Gaia in the Heroes of Olympus or would the Great Prophecy still occur but not to Percy Jackson anymore? ( Sorry if it's confusing, I'm not good with words )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back