• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Half Blood Rp

Saiyan Princess

Always unhappy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Um, I don't have an idea, but maybe we can brainstorm them here?

Greek children only please

I might have a few ideas- If you truly want a Camp Half-Blood roleplay. However, I would only be interested in a detailed one...so I'm not sure if that would be a problem for you?

Haha, I don't mean like novella style cx I just normally look for 3+ paragraphs. xD Anyways, I'll think through some plots but another question I should ask is; how many people are you hoping to have? Some plots vary on just how many people there are cx

Hmmm...I don't know. I never thought I'd find a partner. How many did you say you'd have?

For most of the plots I have in mind, I'd be looking for 6-10 oc's. And the other plot idea I had requires a hell of a lot more. In total, I have about three to five plots in mind. (well, three...cause the other two were just crappy ideas that need a lot more detail cx)

We kind of disconnected there @Yuuki Kuran . Sorry about that, but I can PM now.

I'd be interested. If it's detailed I can't promise more than a post a week. I'll try to get at least two or three, but if I do make only one, it should be quality.

I prefer quality over quantity any way.

Absolutely! Oh my gods! I cannot wait!

Well, I would need to see your ideas if you plan on me making the thread, dear. CX

@shattered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back