• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom camp half-blood roleplay

withlovewren

ad infinitum.
this isn’t gonna look vv aesthetic cus i just wanna see if people will be interested lmao

so, i’m obsessed w the percy jackson series, and have been craving a demigod rp for a while — we would use ocs, and maybe have 4-5 demigods going on a quest or fulfilling a prophecy? we could do it after the pjo era, during, or disregard it completely and just make our own canon !!

this would b a pretty long term thing tho, not just start and then stop, i wanna have the characters develop just like in the series !!

comment if this is something you’d b interested in : )

I am planning something with a wide span already, would you like to talk about it?

ah i’m so happy to hear that !! do you guys have discord ? i’d love to discuss / plan a little more w you guys since i’m terrible at coordinating these things on my own ... if that’s alright with you two !!
I've got discord! ope-topus#3897

Can't use discord, my parents won't let me use it, so just pm me please

what if i... asked if there was space... for this demigod roleplay .. aha ha, just kidding.. unless..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back