• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

"And I'll answer when you drink it!" Jaycee replied. At this point, if Ryan didn't drink it she was very close to snapping his neck!

Ryan responded, "FINE!!"

He drank the elixir and started to feel drowsy, "Here." Ryan gave the cup back to Noah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan looked at them with confusion again, "What...."

He fell to the ground and mumbled, "Where is...." Ryan fell asleep.

Noah graciously took the cup from Ryan. The effects of the elixir should take hold in a moment Noah thought to himself. "uh... sure." Noah says. He put his lyre under his arm pit and before he could walk over, Ryan collapsed. "I hope it wasn't too strong." Noah says as he leans over and grabs Ryan's legs.

Jason, hadn't intervened, thinking he could only make it worse. Jaycee, finally got him to drink.... whatever it was. He just watched while. tinkering with his bracelets, careful not to activate them.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Vitus gave a quick nod back to Mason. Soon he was in the cabin laying down, but it still took a while for sleep to finally find him. Of course the noisy campers outside the cabin didn't help at all. But in the end rolling over he drifted asleep.

"Ugh! C'mon Ry. Jason? Please help! When we get him home you can talk to me about anything!" Jaycee told him. She attempted to lift Ryan but failed. The struggle is real, folks!

Ryan slept like a baby. He was in too deep of a sleep to hear anything they were saying.

(Ahhhh I go get some sleep, and another 4 pages pop up!)

Helena stood up and brushed off the sand (assuming Evelynn is still on the beach?) then looked at the Ares child with a sigh. "Alec is a son of Aphrodite. A rare ability among Aphrodite children is the ability to see things in reflective surfaces, like mirrors. Alec can see thigs far away, or things that will happen in the near future. Whenever he gets locked into one of those visions, he is completely paralyzed, and can't get out until the vision is over. Then generally he faints afterward. Which honestly wouldn't worry me SO much, if he wasn't standing on a tile floor. I don't want him to get konked on the head."

((Indeed she is.))

Evelynn gave a nod of understanding. Aphrodite children weren't as hardy as some of the more battle born families, such as the one she belonged to. She knrw Alex was a son of Aphrodite, but was ignorant to the visions Helena spoke of. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go make sure his pretty little head doesn't get damaged. He'll be most likely to respond to you." She stepped to the side, giving Helena a more direct path to her friend.

Helena nodded and rushed away. She knew she only had a few seconds or minutes before Alec when out, and who knows what would hapen if his hit his head wrong. Most of his visions meant something bad... or maybe he'd forgotten something. That happened once. When she ran to the bathroom, she secretly prayed that were no pantless guys in the bathroom. Luckily none were there except Alec, who was already splayed on the floor. "Oh... Thats gross. Do you know what could be on that floor?"

Evelynn watched her run off back towards the camp. She briefly considered going with her, but Helena was saving him from the bathroom, not a monster. She moved closer to the water and slipped off her shoes. Taking a seat she thrust her feet into the water, giving a small "Eep!" at the cold the night air granted the water. She wiggled her toes to warm them up and laid back in the sand, watching the stars shine above.

Though she enjoyed the quiet once in a while, it did start to get to her eventually. She withdrew and dried her feet before slipping them back into her shoes. Standing, she gave a large stretch, arching her back. She fished the note out of her pocket and looked at it again. An idea struck her and she hastily pulled a pen out of her armory and signed the note herself. With a smirk, she headed back to the camp. It was mostly deserted other than Helena and Alec so she made her move. Instead of her cabin, she slipped it under the door to the Hades shed. She couldn't help but giggle slightly as she headed back to the Ares cabin for a night of 'rest'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason was asked to help and quickly complied picking up the boy by his arms, he helped get him into the cabin. After setting him down on what was assumed to be his bunk Jason stood up straight stretching. "You know you don't have to bribe me, I just kinda zoned out that's all. " seeing as he was no longer needed, he turned and left the cabin, turning towards, his own. He saw a figure walking away from the Hades cabin but left it alone, he had time to meet and greet tomorrow for now he wanted to chill in his cabin. He opened the door and went straight for his bunk sitting on the edge, he looked down at his wrists suddenly curious to see if he could use his weapons at will or only if needed. Jason held out his left arm and thought "Shield", sure enough, his bracelet spiraled out into a greek shield, Jason took the time now to look it over. Even after taking a hit like that it was in perfect condition there wasn't so much as a scratch on the trident design that decorated the front. He looked at the back noting the two leather straps the held fast to his arm, and another set that looked like they could hold his sword. "Why would that be there, in case I need a spare?" Jason looked over the straps again and saw some weird symbols θύελλα "Tempest." He said. He looked at his other wrist and held out his hand lie he did the first time, the bracelet lashed out stretching until it became a celestial bronze short sword. "And whats your name?" He wondered. He looked at the crossguard, and saw more symbols δίνη "Maelstrom huh, cool names." he released his grip willing them to return to their more convenient forms. They returned to being bracelets and he sat there in the quiet, listening to the night.

Noah sighed when they got Ryan back in bed. This ordeal was vexing and Noah couldn't wait to get to bed. It would be a nightmare should Ryan still act lovey-duvey in the morning. Noah did a quick check over of Ryan to make sure he wasn't hurt when he literally fell unconscious. Noah go up and turned to Jaycee. "Well...I'll be going now....bye ." Noah said before leaving the cabin and walked over to his where he sat down on his bed and lulled himself to sleep by plucking at his lyre.

"Bye." Jaycee replied. Jaycee sat near Ryan. "Seriously, when is there going to be a time when Romeo stops interfering with people's minds. Jaycee threw the blanket over Ryan. "Night, Ry. Sleep well," Jaycee told him. Even if he couldn't hear her, it helped to know he didn't have to deal with Cupid's drama. Jaycee walked out of the cabin and headed to hers. She promised Jason he could show her what those bracelets did. They were getting along good, she didn't want to ruin that. She opened the door. "Hey! You gonna show me something magical?" Jaycee asked Jason.

Jason jumped at her shouting although he really shouldn't have he had heard her coming. "Uh yeah." He stood up then took a step back. "You may want to step back." He held out his left hand first deciding to try if sayinf their names, will work. "Tempest." the bracelet spiraled out into his shield gleaming in the limited light, the trident sticking out boldly. He held up his right arm hand open and said, "Maelstrom." his bracelet snaked it's way around his wrist and into his hand expanding into his shortsword. It was comfortable and well-balanced in his hands, it felt light at least to him which made it easy to whip around. "Yup that's about it, I think the shield is invincible, it took the full force of a cyclops' swing, even though I was sent flying."

"W-wow!" Jaycee replied. How did? Cyclops? When did Camp start having Cyclops' just roaming the grounds?

"Pretty cool huh." He released his grip and his weapons returned to their bracelet form, snaking around his wrists and coming to a stop when they fully formed. He sat down on his beed looking at Jaycee. "I want to get better with them, but I don't quite remember where the arena is, nor do I have a partner, I don't want to seem needy but would you mind helping me out?"

Helena, after dragging Alec back to his cabin, was going back to her own. "Gah, why didn't I bring my jacket.." She muttered, rubbing her arms with her hands. The nights were getting colder, it sucked. Hades' cabin was always cold. Whether it didn't have a heater, or it was broken, either way, nobody bothered to fix/install one. With another sigh, she passed by the Poseidon cabin.

Jason heard someone trudging past and called out, "Hey, who is that??" He was curious as to why people were still out wasn't it time to sleep, did they even have a bedtime here? It didn't matter he just wanted to know who it was he had a feeling that not many people came over here often unless it was to go to their cabin and Ryan was already in his. He stood up and walked to the door, opening it. "Helena, is that you?"

Jaycee smiled. "What kind of sister would I be if I didn't? But first we need sleep." Jaycee told him. "I need the energy to kill a mother fudger!"

"What?" She looked up, then smiled weakly, and ran a hand through her hair. "Yes hello, that is my name." She raised an eyebrow, and walked over. "Yeeees? May I help you, new boy?"

Ryan just kept sleeping. He slept pretty soundly, but soon started having nightmares of shadowy figures at the camp.

Jason looked at Helena questioningly, "Do you even remember my name? Anyways, I was wondering if you'd like to join Jaycee and I tomorrow to spar, the more the merrier and it would be better yo learn different fighting styles." He said all this in a single breath gasping by the end, this girl madehim feel weird. She was confusing, and intimidating but made him think there was a kinder side to her that he just needed to free. He figured spending more time would be helpful and she was one of his few friends i this odd place. He heard Jaycee's comment he looked inside and nodded, he looked back at Helena a sincere smile spreading across his face. "Thanks again for...you know kinda being my first friend, well goodnight hope to see you tomorrow." He turned and went back inside closing the door gently. So he didnt seem rude."

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back