• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

RyanJXavier

The Chosen One
Camp Half-Blood is the camp known for training and containing demigods. This is basically another Camp Half-Blood role play where demigods live their lives with other demigods at the camp and engage themselves in team activities and quests. Let me remind you that only demigods can enter Camp Half-Blood, but what happens when a dumb wandering guard witnesses a demigod go into Camp Half-Blood? The guard tells the government, the government informs scientists, and the scientists strive to capture the demigods and use them as experiments. At around that same time the camp mysteriously gets destroyed, thus forcing the demigods to blend in with the regular crowd while the scientists hunt for them, and while the demigods search for the person/people who destroyed their camp.

Who destroyed Camp Half-Blood?

Why did he/she/it/they destroy it?

Will the demigods learn to blend in with the regular people again?

Will the scientists capture them?

Will the army get involved to annihilate the demigods from the face of the Earth due to their fear that the demigods will harm humanity?

Warning: This is not your average Camp Half-Blood role play…well in the beginning it is, but once that guard sees the demigod walk in, things will start to change. Yes this didn’t really happen in the Percy Jackson movie and book, but it does not hurt to throw in some twists into an overused plot.

RPNation rules apply.

No god modding.

Do not leave anyone out.

Romance is awesome just remember to fade to black when things get to steamy.

So our OOC is kind of everywhere. Please choose a random position in our...family (this is to make sure you read the rules). You can make up a family member position.

Gramps:Techie

Granny:Lucky

Mom: Jarpy

Shady Muffin Dealer: Julia

ADOPTED BOI: Holo

Cabinet 'coon: CHESS PIECE

Pet: Kitty

Neighbor: Kai

Fancy Hobo: Pest

Friend/Stalker/Crush/whatever...but still awesome: Dusk

Chef: Soupy

Uncle: Blot

Mysterious Stranger: Ryan

Grumpy Old Man Across the Street: Mint

We start out waking up in our cabins (designated by whoever your greek god parent is).

Last edited by a moderator:
The wake up horn sounded.

Ryan woke up and sat up. He shaded his eyes from the sunlight peering through one of the Zeus Cabin's windows. Getting out of bed, he stretched and looked around. He cleaned himself up and stepped outside of the Zeus Cabin. Ryan felt the nice breeze. It was probably about 78 degrees. He looked up at the blue sky and saw a few clouds. He made his way to the hall for breakfast while watching a few leaves shift around in the breeze.

Sage woke up from a long nights rest, but still found herself yawning and tired. The horn that broke any peaceful morning's silence was disturbing, and she hated the sound of it quite frankly. She was absolutely starving, as most teenagers feel they are at that time of day. She dressed herself rather carelessly, and didn't bother to comb her hair that was so often tangled and a mess. She had no one to impress.

She let out another yawn and headed to the the hall for breakfast.

First thing she saw when she woke up, was a large furry muzzle. "Ugh... noooo five more minutes moooom..." Helena groans and put her dirty pillow on her face, shoving her face into the sleeping bag. She was not a morning person. But the muzzle persisted, this time with a rough tongue. "Ugh, Fred..." She groaned and sat up, her hair was an absolute mess, and now her face was sticky with hellhound saliva. She turned her lazy eyes on the large mastiff hellhound she had named Fred, who was panting and slobbering on a boot, his tail thumping on the floor happily.

"...I really hate you sometimes..." She grumbled and got ready to head out. "How many times have I told you not to wake me up by licking my face? Your tongue is like wet sandpaper.."

Being a child of Hecate, Vitus didn't have a cabin of his own group to stay in. So he stayed in the Hermes cabin it certainly wasn't his first choice. But the other kids weren't all that bad, just kind of annoying. Vitus woke earlier before any of the Hermes kids the light of the day shining brightly on his pale skin. Vitus groaned pulling himself up off the floor and heading to get some breakfast.

Evelynn lay there, face scrunched up in an attempt to drown out the sounds of the noisy horn. When that failed she slowly opened her eyes and turned her head to see the clock. Three hours . . . She had only managed to get three hours of sleep. She rarely slept a 'full night' worth of sleep anymore and hated waking up. With a resigned groan she swung her legs off the bed and sat up. She rarely slept much and hated waking up. She would be better after breakfast.

She got up and began her morning process slowly, giving her head time to settle and her vision to stop blurring. Clothes, teeth, hair, shoes, she'd done it hundreds of times. She didn't need to be fully awake to do something so menial as start the day. She straightened after pulling on her shoes and headed for the door, pulling her hair up into loose bun. She'd fix it properly later if she felt the oomph. She exited the cabin and took a breath. At least the air out here always carried such wonderful scents. She could smell the food cooking, as well as the variety of aromas nature offered. The hall wasn't far off and she was quickly on her way towards it. A grumble sounded from her stomach.

The bracers were almost done... 'The wiring needs to be soldered here... and now the magnetic field altering the balance there on the bottom... and this blasted chingadera goes here but doesn't work!!' Mason mumbled to himself as he ignored everything around him. He had stayed up all night in the workshop near the forge. The horn sounded and frightened Mason, he dropped the soldering gun on the floor. He cursed as he rubbed his eyes to soothe the strain. He dropped what he was doing and tied his bandana tightly around his forehead. 'It's time for some waffles!' He licked his lips and rubbed his hands together anticipating the impending flavors of the mess hall. Unconsciously starting a small fire in his hands but it went out when he separated his palms before opening the door leading outside.

Ryan entered the hall and got surprised. The chairs and tables of half of the hall were pushed to one side, while the other half remained untouched. He silently read a sign posted on the wall written by Grover, "We are switching some stuff up here so no designated tables today. All of you who were sitting on these tables being carried out need to join the other tables on that other half of the hall." Ryan looked at the different demigods joining each other. Some were smiling at their new seatmates while others growled or ignored each other. He got his food and took a seat at a table he usually saw no one sit at so he would not stir up any trouble with any of the aggressive demigods who kept their designated tables on that half of the hall.

When Sage reached the hall, she was immediately annoyed. She looked at the sign on the wall, frowned, but proceeded to get her food anyway. She paused. Usually she sat alone, a seat that she was more than content with, but now a boy occupied the seat that she wanted-- away from the rest of the demigods. Sage shuffled awkwardly, but made her way towards where he sat.

"May I sit here?" Sage asked very formally, as if they were not peers. She was not concerned with making friends, and just wanted to finish her breakfast.

Ryan looked at Sage and smiled a little, "Yeah sure". He looked back at his food and continued eating. The breakfast was especially good today maybe they were going to go on a quest or play a game of capture the flag. Or it could just be the fact that they bunched up all the demigods together on that half of the hall.

Sage took a seat and leaned back. While she ate, she observed the boy. She was always observing. She watched him eat as she nibbled bread with one hand, playing with a small orb of light with the other.

Vitus frowned slightly at the sign and briefly considered skipping breakfast all together. But his stomach and the fact that he ate with the Hermes cabin anyways persuaded him otherwise. After getting himself breakfast he looked around finding the emptiest table he could and headed over to it. With out more then a slight nod to the others at the table he sat down a little ways down the table from them and began to eat.

' Oh booooooy, THE WAFFLES SMELL SOOOOOOO GOOD! Yummmm!' Mason thought to himself smiling like he just found Aphrodite's underwear in his bed. Which... he wished did happen one day... Mason loaded his plate with waffles and some bacon and a bit of eggs. He finished and spun around satisfied with his selection.

He tilted his head and looked puzzled when the hall didn't look like it used to. He walked to his usual spot with the rest of his brothers and sister, the entire 3 of them... Mason didn't mind though. He walked up to them and looked for an empty spot, "Hey, got room? I'll share some of my sauce with yooooouuu." He said with a toothy smile. One of the older brothers looked at him and closed around the bench among with the rest of them. He smirked and replied, "Sorry Mason, I don't think there is any room for you. But, I'm sure you don't mind the floor. You're family is used to that, right?" The rest of the kids at the table laughed. They always teased him of his upbringing. He wasn't rich but it didn't matter. It didn't taint his spirit like it did with his brothers and sister. Mason smiled and nodded, "Yea, guess we didn't have a problem with that. Thanks anyway." He turned around and said something in Spanish as he walked away, "Stupid snobby kids could go plow themselves."

He saw some room with people he recognized. But they never did talk. Zeus' kid was already famous just for being Zeus' kid. The others he had seen but didn't have time to get to know. He walked over and just sat down. He didn't say anything to them. He just devoured his waffles. Making sounds of a predator tearing it's prey apart. Not bothering to notice his sounds.

Sage looked at the boy that had sat near her, making noises that resembled that of a starving animal eating it's first meal. She snickered to himself, finding him amusing.

"When's the last time you ate?" She teased, but her smile dropped quickly and she looked back down at her food, putting out the light she had summoned. Sage wasn't shy in the least, but talking to people made her feel as if she had broken some code of silence.

Mason was in the middle of chewing a nice chunk of waffles when the girl beside him asked him a question. He looked up at her with big eyes and resembled a chipmunk. He choked on the waffle and tried drowning it with milk. He coughed a bit and was flushed with embarrassment. He shoved his plate over to her, "Waffles?!" Not sure what say.

Sage stared at the waffles, then erupted in laughter. It was a rare sound, but she couldn't help it. Light glowed from her ears and nostrils, something that tended to happen whenever she laughed.

She tore a chuck of the waffles he offered and shoved it in her mouth. Sage rarely ate waffles, finding them fattening, but today they were particularly good.

"You are Mason, no?" she said.

His face went red when she laughed at his gesture, he was sure that people liked waffles. He was relieved when she did take the waffle and munched on it. He smiled and shoved another one in his mouth.

He tried responding again, this time swallowing his food before talking, "Umm, no.. I mean... yea. My name's Mason." He paused as he thought of something interesting to say to her but he got nervous. So he blurted out the first thing in his mind. "I like waffles." After hearing what he just said made him feel like the most idiotic guy on the planet.

((All of you people are so frowny. =p))

Evelynn entered the hall and scarcely noticed anything was different. She was still half a sleep. She sat wherever she pleased anyways, though that happened to be Ares table. She gathered her food like a drone, knowing what each was by it's smell. To say she had a hearty breakfast was an understatement. Two plates, stacked high with food, balanced precariously on one of her arms as she put even more food on them. Fruit appealed to her more so than anything else and one of her plates was dedicated solely to it. A frown crossed her face when she found the bacon all gone. A quick glance around revealed some on a boys paste. With practiced ease, she snatched it off and left him none the wiser.

She felt better already and headed for her usual spot. She went to sit and stumbled, finding nothing to support her bottom. "Not the strawberries!" She cried out as she desperately fought to keep her balance and not lose the food from her overstacked plates. She shifted her foot and planted it firmly, lifting her plate as the strawberry tumbled downwards. She opened her mouth and snatched it straight out of the air, chewing happily.

After swallowing the juicy berry down she looked around and finally noticed the tables and note, squinting at it to read. "Well, that certainly explains." She said, matter-of-factly. Taking a quick gander around the room again she located one of the few tables that had only a few people and headed over. She slammed her plates down, announcing her arrival. No one had ever accused her off being subtle. She sat down with a sigh and after popping several blue berries into her mouth she turned to the others at the table. "Greetings, my comrades!" A large grin played across her mouth. "Evelynn Monroe." She announced herself, extending her hand to the group of them rather an individual.

(You're a frowny face! I'm just timid with girls xD . )

The silence was broken when the crazy girl came in yelling something about cherries... Mason retrieved his plate of waffles and stared at her hand in the middle of the table. 'Maybe she wants my waffle....' he thought to himself as he poured some sauce over her waffles from his pocket.

He put a waffle in Evelynn's hand and smiled. "Good waffle." He blurted out. 'Good waffle.... Really? The hell is wrong with me...' He just shook his head and buried his face in the waffles.

Vitus ate quietly until a girl came over slamming her plates down making him jump a bit. He looked up from his own plate at the girl as she introduced herself, as Evelynn Monroe. Then before Vitus could say anything the boy he'd heard say he was Mason stuck a waffle in Evelyyn's hand. Vitus stared surprised at this. Who just sticks waffles in peoples hands? He thought to himself. But still a bit of a smile played at the corners of his mouth at the odd action.

Sage watched the girl and the balancing act she had showcased, and laughed. Her own plate was mainly fruits with a heap of spinach salad, she was quite health conscious and thought people should appreciate what nature had to offer.

She glanced at Mason, his nervousness was so vivid that it was almost contagious.

"You talk to girls often?" Sage chuckled, and looked back at the girl, her face falling back into it's seriousness.

"Hello," she said, in her formal manner. She lifted a forkful of salad into her mouth, but somehow missed, and spinach was now plastered on to her chin and blouse.

"Hey Evelynn" Ryan said as he continued eating his breakfast. He wanted to finish eating before he spoke to the rest of them. Ryan did not want himself to choke on a waffle just like Mason did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mason lifted his head from his plate, a waffle stuck to his face. He looked over to the girl that enjoyed laughing at him. He spoke just high enough for her to hear, "No... sometimes... waffles...." He was done talking. He couldn't get anything out right. He put his face back in the plate.

Trudging to the pavillion alone, Helena messed with her hair, until the Aphrodite boy Alec ran out of his cabin and bumped into her playfully. "Heeey, beautiful." he smiled, nudging her shoulder. "Alec, I'm not in the mood right now."

"You're never in the mood for my antics."

"You have that right, now go talk to your Aphrodite buddies, leave me and Fred alone..."

"Ugh, fine." He walked off to the Aphrodite table. After he was gone, Helena slumped once more and trduged to the Hades table, which hadn't been displaced and was naturally deserted. "'Kay, give me a pound of ground beef." After flinging the meat to her hellound, she started to feast on pancakes and bacon in silence.

Ryan finished his food and jumped up when Grover bursted into the hall and said, "ATTENTION DEMIGODS...that's right pay attention. Speakers are out and will be fixed later. Meanwhile, hurry up with your food. You guys are going to do some capture the flag in twenty minutes. Meet me at the field." Grover smiled and left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back