Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Kai: *is tackle hugged* Greeting my adorable kitty friend how are you? Welcome back btw

[/QUOTE]
:D I've been back for a while though. But I don't care, :DDDDD

Jason: Uhhh Helena??

Kai: Can I use my power trio? I could understand if it's a "Oh Hail no" as an answer but worth asking yeah??

Jayden: yo! It's true doh. I meant come on! My attitude and sweet personality got all the b*tches lining up!

Bishop: .... Yeah... What he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kai: Bishop after being my friend for so long I'm hurt you can't even type black slang correctly here's how it's done my ninja

"Yooo, it's tru doe, I mean *chuckles* my swag got all duh hoes linin' up forreal." There thy statement is fix-ed

Kitty I thought you were doing Genderswaps...? and I suppose... but it should be first come first serve once i make the post for the rp thread..

Jayden: Bro! I'm not really black yah kno!

Bishop: I am definitely hitting you with a frying pan tomorrow.... *sigh* if this wasn't Greek and Roman only I'd used Kishar... But I gotta think of something... Or redo the character...

BishopOfKings said:
Jayden: Bro! I'm not really black yah kno!
Bishop: I am definitely hitting you with a frying pan tomorrow.... *sigh* if this wasn't Greek and Roman only I'd used Kishar... But I gotta think of something... Or redo the character...

I said i might let you use Gaea, i think I will because I do trust you.

StarrySkyofLostSouls said:
Kitty I thought you were doing Genderswaps...? and I suppose... but it should be first come first serve once i make the post for the rp thread..
I don't know. I really like Hector, but I don't have any possible shipping paths for him, (yet) and he's actually a really lonely Roman guy. Like you can tell that he's lonely. He sulks, man. He's still intimidating like Helena, but he's not quite as... Sassy.

Hm... I don't think so since you shot me down with the wings for my character as well... unless he doesn't have control over death... so it's either or..

and I don't know why.. but i think Hector would get along with Poppy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back