Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

StarrySkyofLostSouls

Reach for the stars
So I know there are a lot of other interesting rps out there, especially a lot of new Camp Half-Blood and Percy Jackson rps that I might have to compete with to get people’s attentions and interests but honestly i’ll be happy with whoever I can interest and plan to stay. I have a lot of faith in this rp that I plan to make and with your help I know it will be one to remember. Much like the one that I am pulling the idea from. Camp Half-Blood Redefined was one of the very first rps i wanted to join and had a general interest in because of the characters and because of the people writing those characters. Anyways I have two plot arcs planned for this so far, if we manage to get that far, great! If not, then i’ll probably try to save the second arc and make another arc and then make a follow up rp for Collisions of Worlds. I have a bit of a hint for you since i don’t want to spoil it for newcomers and for some of the oldies I have joining, they know part of what is going on, but things could change. ;) I hope this peaks your interest.

P.S. The campers won’t be at camp long due to… unfortunately circumstances, that’s your hint. ;)

@StarrySkyofLostSouls

I was wondering, would you like to merge my PJatO RP with yours, mine doesn't have a set plot so we could basically merge so you could have more members

Nico said:
Hmm, okay
I thought it was a good idea at least xc
It's okay, It is a good idea. But I've got some good friends with me who love these kinds of rps. Plus... I was in your Rise of the Titans rp, but you left before We could actually met. ^^;

I'm a "broad inlet of the sea where the land curves inward"? Oh thanks Soul...Can I hug you? I don't know, do bays have arms?

Heya Nico nice to meet you.

RyanJXavier said:
I'm a "broad inlet of the sea where the land curves inward"? Oh thanks Soul...Can I hug you? I don't know, do bays have arms?
Heya Nico nice to meet you.
Your welcome my dear. and yeah they do, cuz when the land curves inward, those are your arms. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back