• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Camp Evergreen In Character

Screenshot_2017-05-08-17-28-39-1.png
Angel studied Emma's features, not letting any emotion pass before his eyes.
"Pleasure is mine, baby."
Other people had arrived, all of which he had never seen before and all of them that seemed a little too eager to stay there.
Except maybe for one, a rather edgy kid.
A scoff left his lips when said person spoke, mistakenly saluting them in russian.
"Privet." He said under his voice in a mock tone.

When a bland T-shirt was passed inti his hands, the teenager looked confusedly at the other people around him. They all seemed intent on finding a design, and he tried to make the most out of them in thise few glances.
They mostly seemed decent, of the popular kind, different from the people he'd expected to find in a camp. Disappointing, less people he could make fun of.
"I'm Angel." He simply said, not bothering to meet anyone's eyes or shook anyone's hands.

The scareed russian and Aimee were the only people he couldn't quite place, so he decided to make fun of the latter by mimicking her enthusiasm.
"Hooray, let me write on my T-shirt."
He grabbed a marker from the table, sat down on Jaques' free side and draw something done on the white tee. It took about two minutes for him, and he grinned in satisfaction once it was over.

"What do you think?" He asked Emma directly, showing her his work. On the T-shirt he had drawn a big hand, closed in a fist except for the middle finger, which was clearly standing out.
"Don't you think it's artistic? Pay attention to the knuckles, I've made them quite good."

V vital
Good Hunter Good Hunter
q r o w q r o w
VioletShadow VioletShadow

Emma Dunham // Camp Director & Counselor
Mood: Excited/nervous
Mentions: Good Hunter Good Hunter q r o w q r o w shylock shylock Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
While she waits for the campers to arrive, Emma looks around. She knew that she'd have a lot of fun this summer, and that she would create many new relationships while she was here. She glances over at Luke and sighs. While she has a decent relationships with Roxana, and a great relationship with Natalie... there was something different about Luke. They argued a lot, but there was never anything malicious behind it. Emma begins to rearrange some of the art supplies when she hears someone asking who Emma is. She looks up, smiling at him. "That's me." She responds, standing up from her seat to greet him. "Nice to meet you... Angel." She says, looking down at his name tag. "So, we're just making our own shirts for messy activities. You can use whatever you want to decorate." As she is talking to him, she notices two more campers walking up to her table. Once she finishes describing the activity, she glances over to them.

"Hey guys!" She begins, sitting across from them. "I'm Emma, I'll be your counselor for the summer. Are you guys excited? I know that camp can be a hit or miss with some people." She rests her arms on the table, pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear as she waits for them to respond.

0af8694e17e1a8012d863101b9a10415.jpg
As Marco and Abraham sat at the nearest table to rest, with Marco throwing his back to the ground, they turned their heads to look towards the direction the voice came from. Crossing his arms as he listened, Marco would raise his hand as he went on to ask, "Yo! You folks got any good food here?"

"You're still hungry?" Abraham shockingly asked as he pulled off his backpack to pull out a peanut-butter sandwich, "I thought you would be full after having five pancakes and toast this morning, plus two servings of scrambled eggs."

"Eh, what can I say?" Marco replied with a playful shrug.

Mood: Excited
Mentions: Good Hunter Good Hunter q r o w q r o w shylock shylock Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah
740full-cindy-mello.jpg

Emma raises an eyebrow at Angel. "Baby, huh?" She says with a laugh before turning back to the boys at the table. "It's lovely to meet you, too." Emma says with a genuine smile as Jaques and Lee introduce themselves. She watches them as they begin on their shirts, and looks over when she sees another girl walking over to her table. "Hi there!" She says as she sits beside her. She grins when she asks what they have in store for them, and she crosses her arms. "Hmm... quite a lot! We've done our best to plan activities for each day, so that there is never a dull moment," she begins, looking over at her other campers, "so, you guys should get to know each other, because there will be a lot of team activities." She winks at the girl, looking down at her name tag. "Aimee, that's a pretty way to spell it. I've never seen it like that." As she talks, she reaches over and grabs two white t-shirts. She hands one to Aimee, and sets the other one in front of herself. She grabs some paint and begins to work on her shirt. Emma has been painting since she was a little girl, and she was pretty good at it. "Hm, I don't know what to paint." She says, biting down on her lip. As she begins to paint on the fabric, she hears Angel's voice again, and she looks up. She bursts out laughing when she sees his design, shaking her head. "You are definitely going to be an interesting one." She mutters, shrugging her shoulders. "I think it's cool. Maybe you should add some flowers or something, let it really capture your personality." She winks at him, looking back down to her shirt and continuing her design. "So, what grade are you all in?" She asks, not looking up from the paint brush in her hands. Emma knew that these shirts were meant to get dirty, but who cares? She wanted to make a cute t-shirt, since she'd likely be wearing it a lot.

1419565696548179994.jpg

Aimee Moreau
"That's great to hear." She smiled to Emma, as she took another glance at the others at the table. "Yeah, my parents wanted to give my name a bit of a french feel." She grinned, as she took the shirt from her hands. "Thanks!" Curiously, she glanced up at Angel as he mocked her, unsure of what she thought of the boy. He appeared rather full of himself, but, she shouldn't really judge people within a few minutes of meeting them. Perhaps he was just a bit mischievous. Realizing she should get started on her t-shirt, she quickly began brainstorming for ideas. Carefully drawing the basic outlines, she looked up as Angel spoke. She couldn't help but give a slight giggle at the image, despite quickly continuing her work. "I'm a junior." She replied to her counselor, as she gave a quick glance towards her shirt. "Wow, I like your design." She stared at it in awe. "Mine won't be anywhere near as good." As she finishes her design, she lifts the shirt up, content with her work. It quite bluntly shows what she's fond of.
9884249-doodle-saturn.jpg
V vital q r o w q r o w Good Hunter Good Hunter shylock shylock
Pretty-Embellished-Skirt-Outfit-for-Summer.jpg

Victoria Flores
Examining the t-shirt in her grasp, she lays it out evenly on the table, before staring at it blankly. Ugh...I'm awful at drawing. This is a great start. She thinks to herself, as she glances towards her counselor chasing after the boy in the distance. Looking towards the male with a red scar across his face, she nods at his response quite idly. Noticing a boy had welcomed her, she gives a small smile. "Thanks, Mason." She says, with a glance towards his nametag. Deciding on a simple design for her shirt, to reduce the risk of her making mistakes, she began to cautiously draw. Looking up, she noticed a familiar figure suddenly lay down on the table. That's Mimi's friend isn't it? From, her astrology club? She ponders curiously. She was about to ask him if what she thought was true, before realizing there was another female at her table, that she completely missed before. She appeared quite anxious, and as the only other female present at the table, she decided to check on her. "Hey...are you alright?" She tapped the girl's hand cautiously.
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah Arsdenaut Arsdenaut @B R E E Z E minajesty minajesty
368ec85dd8f96ec88fbd8011b9515474.jpg
[/CENTER]

A car pulled up and parked to the side, turning off the engine as the dust from the dirt that rose up soon calmed down. The left door suddenly opened, a foot stepped out then the other, that wore black converse, double knotted. A seat unbuckled with a click before a whole body stepped out of the car that the sun reflected off of.
It was a teenaged girl obviously as she grabbed a large dark green bag and threw it over her shoulder with a satisfied sigh. "Ahh.." She murmured out as she stretched her arms above her head.

"Are you sure you want to go here?" A male voice said in a displeased tone coming from the car, "There are better places you know... besides you're late. Just call it off."
"We're late because someone got lost on their way here." The teen responded back to her brother as she turned her head back to him.
"Besides," She took off her round white glances with black shades, revealing her brown eyes, "I'm fashionably late. Get it right." Her head turned forward, hiding her eyes again with a smirk on the corner of her lips.

"Yeah okay sure, just hurry up." The male leaned to the side to grab the handle of the opened door to shut it so he can drive off already. The silver car drove off leaving her with nothing but dust in the air and her short hair blowing in the forceful wind. "Jeez, he needs to calm down with his driving.." She mumbled but then just brushed it off her shoulders. "Alright.."

Taking a deep breath and out, she started walking with one hand in her hoodie and her other holding onto her bag casually.

Once arriving to the place she's supposed to be at, she pushed her sunglasses upward to rest on her head as she looked around. Already seeing people there, she was probably the last one to make it. "Uh.." She tried to remember which is which and where she needed to be, after all she only read the instructions the night before.

(I hope I got his grade right I'm really not sure how it works haha)

Jacques peered over once Angel had finished his design and raised an eyebrow, uncertain. But he quickly got over his inital reservations and laughed, enjoying Angel's moxy.
"A classic design. Fine art, it should be in a museum!"
Then, grabbing a small handful of markers, he set to work on his own design. He furrowed his brow as he put marker to fabric, his progress hindered by the fact that the shirt bunched up irritatingly with every stroke.
He paused his work to reply to Emma, glad for the brief break from the shirt's vendetta against his design that was unfolding quite poorly so far.
"I'm a junior also. Almost finished high school, not long to go now!" (he said, I hope to god, correctly)
And then he pressed on, not entirely confident with how it was turning out.
"It would be a disaster if this got messy, for this," he said, smoothing his finished shirt on the table with his hands, "is modern art."
It was mostly a mess of different colours, but if one thought about it, you could probably tell it was supposed to be a cockerel, with a brown body and a tail of many different colours. He looked up and saw the other designs on the table and leaned back, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Do I... have to wear this?" Jacques gestured sheepishly to his design, "yours are...somewhat superior in design."

Aleks peered after the counselor when he left, confused as to what happened with the boy. He tried to sort it out, but he couldn't make sense of it, not yet anyway. He set the shirt down on the table, making a design of a black wrench, surrounded in red flames on the back of it. He looked around, and registered that he had seen one of the councilors before, but he couldn't place where from. He just knows he's seen her face before. He keeps to himself on his thoughts, not wanting to disturb anyone else.
Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler V vital

Screenshot_2017-05-10-23-30-58-1.png
Angel blinked in response to their overall positive reactions, taken aback by the lack of glares or scolds sent his way. It was...surprising, and he almost let a small smile twist his lips.
Emma in particular captured his attention, but Jaques' comment had him turning his head in the other direction.
The boy's comment left him silent for a second, if it had come from his step-father, or from one o his friends, Angel would have probably hit them, b
ut the other teenager didn't seem to hide any malice behind it, so Angel chuckled and cocked his head toward said guy's drawing.
"Yours is a little curious too, mate. Very abstract, a peacock isn't it?"
He was positive that was not a peacock, but a wrong guess it better than none.

He purposefully ignored the counselor's inquire about their grade; his old math professor believed firmly that with a little more will to study he could have had easily finished high school in a year, but both because he'd repeated one grade in middle school and because he'd done little to nothing about studying this year, Angel still had two to go.

He decided to turn toward Aimee, his purpose was to bring attentions off the unwanted question, who had giggled at his design. Hers was clearly that of a planet, and obviously the seventeen year old didn't miss a beat to make a mocking remark.
"A little bit of a nerd, aren't you? Or maybe more of a geek. But I don't mean of the ugly kind, no worries."
He smiled cokily, passing an hand through his brown hair.

Table 1
V vital VioletShadow VioletShadow Good Hunter Good Hunter

While she thought to herself she then remembered where she's supposed to be, as it just suddenly popped into her mind. Thank god. She continued walking passed different tables and people. Great, new faces, no one she knows. That's exactly what she needs, a good opportunity to meet people with the personality she'll choose. While she walked, she wondered how this will all play out, what's she going to say when she greets people or introduce herself. For once she felt nervous but never would show it on the outside.

Her footsteps finally came to an end once she saw the table number infront of her eyes. She looked at all of them, trying to figure out which one is the counselor out of them. Walking up to the woman, she cleared her throat to try to get her attention. "Uh excuse me, but are you Emma? I'm Olivia, you're my counselor, right?" She said, trying to be as polite as possible, hoping she didn't get this wrong.

V vital

Jackson and Eleanor
images (13).jpg images.jpg

Eleanor's attention was fully fixed on the entrance to the camp. Where are you?! He had promised that he would be there a few seconds after she had gotten there. Okay, she exaggerated at that. And she wasn't considering the possibilty of traffic from there apartment to the store. She caught a glimpse of a car pulling up and she was just about to run over but a feminine voice stopped her. The black haired female turned and seen a girl looking at her. She didn't know why and Eleanor was going to comfort her about it.

You idiot! She asked you a question, she said to herself. Eleanor blinked and shook her head a little. "Oh im sorry."she said, and nodded. "Yes im okay,"she said, feeling embarrassed even though she had no reason to feel that way. "I was just looking for m-....my brother."she said, her voice shaking with every word she said. For some reason she felt the need to explain herself and why she was so anxious. "This is my first time being here, so im kinda nervous. But i bet its obvious,"she said and chuckled shyly. "My name is Eleanor."

☽ Mood: Embarrssed, Shy ☽ Interacting with: Victoria ( VioletShadow VioletShadow ) ☽ Location: Table 3 ☽
Jackson sighed in relief as he arrived. He thought he was going to be late but by the look of it, it seemed like everybody was still barely arriving. That would have been so embarrassing coming in late, he thought to himself and got out of his car. Slamming the door shut and shoving the cool metal keys in his pocket, he went to the backseat and grabbed his full duffle bag from there. Swinging it over his shoulder, he headed over quickly to his sister. When he looked up his eyes immediately landed on Eleanor and he stopped in his tracks. She was talking to this unknown female girl and she seemed uncomfortable. Oh she's going to be so made at me. I was so late, I made her socialize. To be honest, he didn't regret it though. His sister needed to learn to socialize with people besides him.

Not wanting to bother her, he looked at a nearby paper and read it. Roxana, he repeated in his head. That was his counselor's name. Hmm, pretty. With that he was already headed to his table, but then he stopped. Spotting a familiar figure, he chuckled and ran over. "
Aye, Mason!"he called out and then stopped next to his friend. "Whats up?"he asked and smiled.

☽ Mood: Happy, Excited ☽ Interacting with: Mason ( Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah ) ☽ Location: Table 3 ☽

coded by: unlovable

Last edited:
Mood: Excited
Location: Picnic tables with Angel, Jacques, Aimee, Olivia, and Lee
Mentions: Good Hunter Good Hunter q r o w q r o w shylock shylock VioletShadow VioletShadow MochiHaru MochiHaru
740full-cindy-mello.jpg

Emma nods as the campers around her table tell her their grades. "I remember high school. College is so much more fun, so you guys have a lot to look forward to." As she says this, Emma looks down to her watch, and then to the other tables, counting the campers. It was already 4 PM, and they were supposed to begin the welcome night at 4:30 PM, but there were supposed to be twenty kids, and she only counted sixteen. Emma decides that she'd wait a little longer for the rest of the campers to show up before beginning. When she hears Aimee complimenting her shirt, she smiles and sets down her paintbrush. "Thank you! I've been painting since I was three, and I love cats. Your design is awesome, too!" She says, reaching over and smoothing out a piece of the shirt. "You're pretty good at painting." When Jacques addresses the girls about their t-shirts and asks if he has to wear his, Emma laughs and shrugs. "I mean, you don't have to wear it, but I think it looks pretty cool. It's... abstract." She says playfully, pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear.

When Angel begins to talk to Aimee, Emma stands up from where she is sitting. She is just about to walk over to the sign in sheet to see who still has not arrived when she hears a small voice, again, asking if she was the counselor. "Yes, I'm Emma. I do believe that I have an Olivia. It's great to meet you!" She says in a happy voice. "Well, I guess all of my campers are here." She says more to herself, putting her hands on her hips and looking around. "You can start working on a shirt, if you'd like. You can put whatever you want on it with the materials on the table."

1419565696548179994.jpg

CdX6upSXIAArx_q.jpg

While Mason was done working on his shirt and than he heard Victoria's voice when she said "Thanks,Mason". He gave her a smile and a small nod as she started walking away. With nothing better to do he started texting on of his friends and than he heard his name from a distance "Hey Mason", he quickly turned around and he got up seeing the figure walk closer to him and it was Jackson, he smiled as he was coming toward the table and once he stopped he said "Hey What's Up". They did their little hand shake they came up with and says "Please tell me your at least in this table with me", he says with a smile. Jackson wasn't only his friend but also Victoria's. If Victoria didn't know Jackson he wouldn't know Eleanor his sister, even though they do tell each other everything. He quite didn't tell him that he has a crush on his sister.
71fe985afed1c40465f1bd3b844c77cb.jpg

Just in his hand writing
Interactions: Jackson( minajesty minajesty )
Mentioned: Eleanor( minajesty minajesty )

She let out a relieved sigh when Emma agreed with her question, she could already feel the stress being lifted off her shoulders. "Ah, great." Forming a smile she then turned her head to stare at a folded blank shirt. She wasn't exactly the artist, but she can make things decent if she puts enough effort into it. "Alright." Giving a nod she walked over and sat down, settling her bag beside her and grabbed some markers as well with a shirt. "Hm.."

She tapped the table with her marker in thought, maybe something simple so she doesn't make it look like a catastrophe. Her hands flattened out the soft material before she'd pull the cap off of the green art material and started to draw simple vines and leafs. She kept quiet, mostly because she was in full concentration and wouldn't want to mess up.

V vital

Jack Oliver Jenkins
a7d9e88681aa2476f928d8d11f7935db.jpg

Jack hummed to himself as he watched the others from the other table talk. He could already see that some of them campers had arrived already and were already on working on there shirt or doing something else that right now didn't concern considering that he though that that they were from that table they were at. He blinked once before staring at Roxanna, his counselor companion in arm..... being that he had been the last counselor to arrive at the camp and getting to "watch" her as some others called it,but he really didn't care, as long it didn't involve him on anything, it was fine. He signed to himself before looking away, not really wanting to be caught staring.

Jack watches the campers one by one, sometimes being amazed at the height of the teenagers or just watching for anything funny that could happen. Since today the first day of camp, he would had though that they would had gathered around the mess hall to introduce oneself but I guess that painting a shirt was okay but weird. The reason why he felt that it was weird was because painting was always one of the 3 subject that he always had a hard time passing.

Mention: @Eternal-Weekend
(Sorry for The late posting, kinda been busy)

1LjeVYl.jpg

can scroll
Interacting with: guul66 guul66 @Eternal-Weekend
Mood: Just normal, kinda relaxed
Outfit: !!

LEILANI RAMIREZ
With a welcoming, "Yo, I'm Dan" the tall guy introduced himself. Leilani was glad that this guy seemed to be chill instead of some of the drama that was already happening at other tables. Not that she could judge them, probably a good reason for it. But she was just glad that she could kick off this camp easy and relaxed. She dropped herself on the picnic bench when Roxie mentioned they could sit down and start painting their shirt. There weren't ideas popping into her head straight away so she decided to wait for a moment. They probably had quite some time so there wasn't need to rush. "So where are you all from?" Roxie asked. Dan ended up being the first one to answer, saying he lived here around twenty to thirty miles down the road. Maybe he knew whether there were some good waves somewhere near or not. "I'm from Costa Rica, but we recently moved to a city an hour away from here. Will be staying for a year and then move back." Leilani answered while she started working on her shirt. The idea was to just paint the word 'DAMN.' referring to Kendrick Lamar's latest album. In this way she could see if there were more people here into his music. Plus it just looked cool in her eyes. And then below damn on the right corner she would write her name. Simple but nice. Otherwise she was going to spend too much time on it anyway. For more creative things she needed more time. "So we can put anything on these shirts, right? Ha, actually I ain't got any bad jokes that would fit on a shirt." Dan said. Leilani couldn't help but roll her eyes pairing with a light chuckle. Was this the whole group already? She looked around, this time taking a bit more time to analyse every person. Some cute guys here and there, a few girls who seemed to be fun to hang around with. Overall an interesting group.

Mi Song-Gi
tumblr_o3ewensSAv1ujriauo1_400.gif
Miso looked meekly around the table and gave a week wave to those he reconized, though he was half out of it as he took a shirt and started his design. A simple microphone with his name across the top. Stars littered the rest of the white space. He liked it. It stated what his passion was. (I don't under stand what's going on so.... yeah.)
@table3

Lee Ji-Hae
tumblr_o7mt5mgLTQ1u9b3l0o1_400.png
Ji-Hae smiled as the boy introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you." He said starting on a simple design. His white tee shirt sported his name across the center and underneath it said 'studios' and had a picture of a silhouette dancing. It was clear, and simple which he enjoyed. He looked up at angels design when he presented it. "I approve~" he said kindly, even though he thought it was a little...straight forward. He looked at every one else's and smiled. "Ah~ everyone such a good artist. " he said admiring the girls designs as well as the guys.

'Maybe I went to simple? But it reminds me of my hoodie back home. ' he thought, looking everyone's over again. When he realized Emma had asked about grades. "Oh. I will be a senior after summer ends." He said quickly, smiling at her.
V vital VioletShadow VioletShadow Good Hunter Good Hunter shylock shylock MochiHaru MochiHaru

Luke Kingston
Alex-alex-pettyfer-27913187-500-476.jpg
Luke rolled his eyes at the young male, He's going to be a fun one. He thought sarcastically. What the hell was he supposed to do with the over emotional kid. He took a few steps closer towards the kid and grabbed him by the waist throwing him over his shoulders. He didn't have time to coddle the kid. If he wanted to lose his mind he could while they made their way back to where everyone else was. Luke really didn't care at this point. He grabbed his radio to respond to Natalie,

"I got him." That was all he told her. He figured she'd see him carrying the kid back but he would take his time so that way e boy could scream and do whatever he thought he needed to do. Tough love was what his mom had called it and he turned out kind of okay.

Interactions: xpstitch xpstitch Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah

___
Camille Jacobs
ce81cd53a0995209ced05fe744a8efa5.jpg

Camille decided that she needed to take some initiative and she hated designing things to be put on shirts so she put her name on the back and then drew a couple of small hearts along the sleeves and called it good. She made her way to the girl she had pointed out to Mason, maybe she could try and be friends with her. She politely tapped the girl on the shoulder and if she turned around she would introduce herself. She needed some female friends here. ason was cool and everything but he was still male and she needed another girl that she could talk to and braid hair with. To gossip and just enjoy spending time with. This was camp after all a time to gain new life experiences. Her life experiences weren't the ones she wanted. She wanted friends that were unique, that had different quirks because spending time with her grandparents in the summer got quite boring so maybe this would help her gain new opportunities in the futures.

Interactions: Eleanor minajesty minajesty

In likely any other occasion in his fantasies he would be delighted to have a handsome guy like Luke carry him in this way... But this was not the case today. At this moment, he contemplated murder. Literal murder.... This guy was doing the very thing he hated in other human beings... Instead of speaking with diplomatic tongue, he instead used physical force.... This is the very thing he hated.

Danny just lay still, his face no longer crying.... A disturbing blankish stare came on his face. For the moment he didn't resist like some others would, he just laid still with a disturbing blankness in his eyes, twitching insanely.

How dare this man lay forceful hands on me.... He thought murderously in his mind as he continued his expression of psychiatric insanity....

Luke didn't know this, but Danny had issues larger than just simple emo-ness... Danny didn't like it when people lay forceful hands on him... It was a deep psychological trigger.... Danny had such trauma with it in the past that he was even capable of murder in a situation like this.... Yes... The very action made him capable of murder....

Nobody lays forceful hands on me.... NOBODY...., he thought as his mind played through all the different ideas on how he could murder this guy....

I don't have any of my weapons with me.... But I could remove my belt and give him the tightest hug on the neck... Oh YES I could hahahahaha!, he thought insanely as he pictured it in his mind.... Oh it would be QUITE fun to see his pretty little face writhing in agony!....

And so Danny just layed there still over Luke's shoulder, his face showing the obvious effects of a psychiatric breakdown... But strangely, he did not act upon those thoughts... His inner mind urging him NOT to....

Don't be silly Danny-kun... If you do THAT the police will come after you!, we can't be having THAT now CAN we?.... NOOOO.... We CANNOT do THAT.... We must be smart.... We must be clever. If we cannot MURDER him or make him suffer in one way, we'll settle for ANOTHER way... There are more ways to make one suffer than just the ILLEGAL methods YEEESSSS!.... We shall make him suffer dearly yesssss. And we shall do it all without arousing the attention of the law too hahahahahaha! We shall make him pay through legal methods yessss....., he inner monologued insanely.

(Yes, I am aware that the rules say no serial killers. Danny will just likely prank him and makes his life a living hell. Likely through awful pranks, sabotage, tricks, etc.)
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

upload_2017-5-6_13-44-15-png.308206

Finishing up her last leaf she set the marker down and gave a smile to it, holding it up for her to see the better picture. She was pretty proud of it if she had to be honest. It was simple yet it showed her favorite color and that she likes nature. Not being an actual artist, she enjoyed sketching them once in awhile. She could tell many others were creative and great, yet she thinks hers is just fine. There are some pretty talented people when she looks around, this would be great, unique friends.
Yet she did feel embarassed when she knew that some were looking at hers. Still feeling unsure if she could let others see it.

While she looked around causally she could see a little scene going on from the corner of her eye. She stared at a boy that seemed to give her slight chills going down her back from the way he made himself look. It freaked her out a little, as if he's going to kill people in their sleep. But oh well, she shouldn't judge people by their looks after all, she turned back around and went back to her shirt.
q r o w q r o w
xpstitch xpstitch

Jackson and Eleanor
images (13).jpg images.jpg

When Eleanor was waiting for the girl's reply she heard a familiar voice call out. When she turned to see who it was, she nearly flipped. Running over to her table, she seen her brother Jackson had arrived. You ass! And you don't even come over to apologize! Im socializing when I should be listening to music and writing, she thought to herself. Eleanor shook her head slightly but she nearly jumped when she felt a tap behind her shoulder. The black haired female turned to see a rather tall girl beind her. For most people, she was normal height but Eleanor was only 4'11 so there was a difference.

Eleanor smiled at her and ran her pale white hand through her jet black hair. "Hi."was all she got out.

☽ Mood: little overwhelmed ☽ Interacting with: Victoria ( VioletShadow VioletShadow ) Camille ( Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler ) ☽ Location: Table 3 ☽
Jackson's smile disappeared for a second and then he sucked in air between his teeth. "Man, I wish I could say that but sadly no. Im not in this table."he said and adjusted his duffle bag that was hanging over his shoulder. "Hey, but don't worry though. You got my sister."he said and smiled, pointing her out to him. "You can always talk to her...well at least try to."he replied. "She's not an easy person to talk to. Always shy with her head down a little bit,"he added and turned off his phone that had been on vibrate.

"Anyways, how have you been?"he asked his friend in front of him. To Jackson, it seemed like forever since he had last talked to his friend. But in reality, it was only a few weeks. But that was a long time to the brown haired male since he tended to get bored fast.

☽ Mood: Calm ☽ Interacting with: Mason ( Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah ) ☽ Location: Table 3 ☽

coded by: unlovable

Aimee Moreau
"I actually quite like yours, um, Jacques." She glances at his nametag swiftly, before returning her gaze to his shirt design. It was quite an interesting piece of art, in her opinion. Perhaps she simply had strange tastes, or she just liked the colourfulness of it all. "Is there something wrong with that?" She replied to Angel's comment curiously, without any visible hint of retaliation. Her eyes examined his expression for a moment, before moving her gaze to the new girl. "Ah, Hello there Olivia." She smiled warmly, as she folded the shirt in front of her. She silently wondered whether there was anything else that needed to be done, or if it was just time to mingle. If it was the latter, she'd personally like to check on Victoria, being the worrywart she was.
V vital q r o w q r o w Good Hunter Good Hunter shylock shylock MochiHaru MochiHaru
Pretty-Embellished-Skirt-Outfit-for-Summer.jpg

Last edited:
Victoria Flores
"No worri-" Just as she was about to reply to the shy female, another two people suddenly appeared. Speechless, she simply watched as the initially nervous girl grew more popular. Realizing she must have found her brother, and therefore didn't really need any help, she simply sat down at the table with a sigh. She was wary to give her some space as well, seeing as she appeared rather, overwhelmed. Finishing up her design, she looked over the pathetic flower she had created in pity. Scrunching her shirt up, she kept her mind off it by looking around. It was quite a nice day, she thought contently. Despite desiring to keep daydreaming, her interest was piqued again by the black haired boy across from her. "Erm." She began quietly, before raising her voice to a more sustainable level. "Are you Mi Song-Gi? From, uh, Aimee's astrology club?" She hoped it was, otherwise this have all been rather embarrassing. Perhaps she hadn't thought this through that well.
Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Queen_Liyah Queen_Liyah Arsdenaut Arsdenaut minajesty minajesty q r o w q r o w
368ec85dd8f96ec88fbd8011b9515474.jpg

Last edited:
Mood: Excited, patient
Location: Picnic tables with Angel, Jacques, Aimee, Olivia, and Lee
Mentions: Good Hunter Good Hunter q r o w q r o w shylock shylock VioletShadow VioletShadow MochiHaru MochiHaru
740full-cindy-mello.jpg

Emma overhears what is going on over the walkie-talkies, and she glances over to the scene. "Oh my..." She mutters, seeing that they have a rather emotional kid at the camp with them. She knew that they all had to make sure that he got involved and enjoyed the camp for the summer.

"Ah, Olivia," she begins as she glances over to the girl holding up her shirt, "that is really pretty! I'm glad that I have a creative bunch." When Emma hears Aimee responding to Angel, she grins. This girl definitely knows how to take care of herself. She looks back down at her watch again, sighing when she sees the time. It was time to get started, but not all of the kids were here yet. She picks up her radio, and speaks through it to the other counselors. "Hey guys, I know that not all of the kids are here, but we need to go ahead and get started. We can leave a note with directions for how to get to the dining hall in case they arrive after we're gone." Once she gives the heads up to the others, she stands up and smiles. "Alright, guys!" She says, loud enough for all of the people at the tables to hear her. "We're going to go ahead and get started!" Once she has all of the eyes on her, she pushes her hair off of her shoulder and looks around. "My name is Emma, and I am the Camp Director, as well as a counselor here at Camp Evergreen! We have a lot of fun planned for you all this summer, so I hope that you're excited!" She reaches over and picks up her clip board, again, looking at which kids are missing. "So, right now, the counselors are going to take everyone to the cabins that they are staying in, and you'll have a few minutes to get settled in. Then, we're all going to meet back in the dining hall where we will have dinner and talk about all of the details for this summer. Sound good?" She says, setting the clip board down on the table. "Great!" She says with an excited smile on her face when she sees everyone nodding at her directions.

Once Emma finishes her announcement, she walks back over to her table and looks at her campers. "Alright guys, we are staying in Oak, so go ahead and grab your bags and shirts, and let's get going!"

1419565696548179994.jpg

upload_2017-5-6_13-44-15-png.308206

Olivia looks at Emma a bit shocked when she complimented her shirt. She just chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck. "Eheh thanks." Well, at least her counselor was nice. Back when she was little in these sort of things she would never get along with them but this time it was different. She stared at her when she gave the speech and gave a small nod with a smile. Standing up on her feet she hung her bag over her shoulder and held onto her shirt with the other. She was actually excited what the cabin would be like and wondered what her fellow camper she in her group all were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back