• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy calling all the idols!

hey hey! would you like to be an idol or protect 'em?

• IDOL! *bursts out singing*

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Bodyguard *slips into the shadows quietly*

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • BOTH!! (...uhh... sure...?)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • neither. (oh we need teachers too! then!)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

KodomoYamiya

Dead Account
so, i had this idea to make an RP about idols of all sorts of supernatural races going to a special school and being your typical anime students while idoling! it... isn't very thought out or anything. the most i have done is figured out the basics. this is my first time making an RP and all, so yeah. anyways, a few basics that i have figured out, each idol will have a body guard (preferably played by someone else), and there will be singing competitions to determine the #BESTANIMEIDOL!

in all seriousness, the competition is more of an audition type thing to see if anyone gets picked up by a record label, think of it as company's scouting people fresh out of college.

that's about it, it's a simple concept, really.

also i'm looking for a co-gm so if you're interested i'll gladly take you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back