• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Calling all the cool humans! ✨

Nekochan

Ladies! Gentlemen! Humans!
Hello there you know what this is about. I'm looking for a partner I can hit it off with. Soo a little bit of info about ol' me.

I'm 23 and a girl. My first experience rping was on gaiaonline at 13. It was not pretty. I'm talking no quotations and my girl would always cry about something and run away. I'd like to think I've come a long way and my characters aren't one huge cringe.

*I'm what you either call semi/lazy lit. I have samples of my writing if you care to see. My writing is never less than a paragraph. I don't write looong novel posts either. I have good grammar and spelling. I'll also write in either 1st person or 3rd person whichever you prefer. Though, I typically write in 3rd.

*I'm a friendly and happy person. Oh and a dork. A cheerful dork. I like being friends with my rp partners.SO PLEASE I'm literally begging for ooc chat. Let's freak out about our characters and have inside jokes. Or whatever let's just get along and be friends!

*Personally, I like writing oc x oc. My favorite genre is realistic slice of life but I am willing to look outside of it. I like to write as either m or f. I'd rather the plot be with mxm or fxf pairings. HOWEVER I can do mxf I'm not completely against it.

*Last thing before pairings and plots, I am an adult so I get busy with adult life. It's a great big shame. I need you to be understanding if my posts are sometimes short or if I can't reply back immediately. Thanks! Cool.

*I can rp here, on discord or email. If there's somewhere you prefer and are more comfortable with just let me know.

Pairings
Goodie x Rebel
Tutor x Rebel
Boarding school roommates
Popular x non popular
Celebrity x fan
Celebrity x antifan
Celebrity x celebrity
Bandmate x bandmate
Ex x ex
Rich x poor
Butler x mistress(master?)
Maid x mistress/master
Tough x shy
Hired bf/gf x customer
Human x non-human
Crossdresser x opposite gender

Plots
I have this idea where the rp can be told through our characters texting each other and through regular rp format style. We would just have to talk out some kind of a plot.
°°°°
Muse a is a vampire. Muse b is a simple human. Us humans are oblivious to the existence of vampires since they can so easily blend in as one of us. There is a contract system that can link a single vampire and human. The human esentially keeps the vampire "fed" via their own human blood. While as the vampire is bound to protect this human from seemingly any threat. Muse B accidentally forms a contract with A because Muse B is DUMB. ((Needs detailed a bit more would love help making more sense of this.))
°°°°
In the future, arranged marriages have become commonplace. Except things are a bit different. The government appoints a spouse for you. What is scientifically speaking your perfect match. At the age of 18, you are to wed and live with this stranger..
°°°°
Muse A is, for censored terms, a jerk. They like toying with people and getting a reaction. Usually Muse A seems to get themselves in a lot of trouble. They are also gay. Muse B is a goody two shoes. They come from a conservative household and are in the closet. These two happen to hang out together a lot. Even though neither may say out loud they are friends. Muse A loves to bother Muse B while Muse B tries keeping Muse A out of trouble.
°°°°
Muse A is lonely in love. Their luck is so awful it's a twisted joke. When they find out about a rent-a-date service they decide to give it a try. This is where Muse B comes in. Muse A has such a great date with Muse B they keep hiring them again and again.
°°°°
Muse A and Muse B are roommates. Aannd they just so happen to be exes as well. Even though they have a romantic history they decide to just live together and remain civil.
°°°°°
Muse A meets their favorite celebrity which is Muse B. They are so excited and to find out they are living in the same complex. The feelings fade quick when they realize Muse B is nothing like they presented themself. They are jaded and bitter. Oh, and it seems Muse B has run their money dry.

Hi-yi, bonjour, ni hao, konichiwa!
I, the ever-so enticed Merlot, am interested!

See, I like the idea of a Celebrity x anti fan, but I only do MxF because that is my own personal sexuality. So if you are willing to do a MxF RP, I would like to discuss more on a plot with you. 🙂

Hey there! I've got a gay male OC who's, uh, kind of a jerk! I like the idea of a goodie x rebel pairing with him.
(And I love ooc chat, too!)

I'd be interested in a mix of crossdresser x opposite gender and bandmate x bandmate (:
I have a female crossdresser (,so f Dressing as m) that would fit great into the pairing (:

Hi! I'm interested in your arranged marriage plot. Also, I Love OOC chat as well.
Please PM me if you're interested as I'm not able to PM others yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back