• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CALLING ALL MERLIN AND SUPERNATURAL FANS!

Hi!  So I've been doing a Merlin RP with somebody, and now I'm craving Merlin...  Anyone want to indulge me?  I have an OC I'd like to interact with canons.  I'm quite happy to double so we can both have an OC or whatever  :)  RP style is flexible.

And as far as SPN, I'm always happy to play that!  Again, OC interacting with canons preferred, and I'm happy to double.  You might be able to convince me to do OC/OC or maybe canon/canon, depending.

On ships, I'm only comfortable with MxF and I don't do heavy romance or anything further than kisses and that kind of thing.  Feel free to ask for more details, I'm just too lazy to type it all RN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes to Supernatural!! I usually play the female if that matters and would I be able to bring in my O/C?

Yes to Supernatural!! I usually play the female if that matters and would I be able to bring in my O/C?

Sure thing!  Would you be open to doubling so we could both have a female and a male to play?  Also if you want your OC in a pairing, who are you thinking?

Hey, if you're still looking for Supernatural, I would be interested. I would be willing to double for a roleplay if you would like :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back