• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Calling all Kdrama/Kpop Addicts! OPEN THREAD

alskling

e138ab5bf0764ef0b7f7264238492ea77aec6b9e_hq.gif

__________________________________________________________________________​

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning for an OTP. You have travelled far and wide, may you rest your weary head and fill your bellies with all the kimchi you could possibly need! I am issuing a mass congregation of all those Kpop & Kdrama addicts out there -- I know you all exist, and our numbers grow by the day!"

About The Player

Though I am new to Rpnation, I have been roleplaying for 15+ years. My name is Ryn and I prefer to write third person, descriptive passages, and prefer to meet long term players and storylines. I am 29 and have a full-time professional job, along with a social life and a husband so I am looking for flexible players who understand that it might take a few days to cultivate a reply. I have been a fan of Korean culture for several years, along with learning the language... but don't feel like you need to have more than a passing fancy or interest to start an SL with me!

What is this post for?

All things Korean! I have been around the rp world for a long time and it sure is difficult to find others who play Korean faces, let alone interested in Kdramas or Kpop. I would like this post to work as a place to bring everyone interested in Korean culture to this post, to find myself and like-minded players storylines.

tumblr_nvwxxmIOvz1uq4zv4o2_540.gif

I want to write with you.... What are you interested in?

I primarily love romance lines and also like supernatural/urban fantasy. I am interested in taking Kdrama plot-lines and re-writing them, or taking the general idea for a line and just going with it, whether we make characters of our own or use those already in existence. Think you have an idea from an obscure show? Chances are I've seen it and would love to make it work with you! Whether it's ?? heirs, Cinderella love stories, mystical love forces, amnesia or mistaken identity...let's write together! Some show ideas I particularly enjoy are: Master's Sun, She Was Pretty, Emergency Couple, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Oh My Ghostess!, My Love from Another Star, Cheese in the Trap, Personal Taste, It's Okay That's Love... and more!

What faces do I use?

I generally look for a face that fits the character.... but you can never go wrong with Gong Hyo Jin in a pinch! I play both Male and Female characters, but if we play a lot together I would ask that we mix it up every other line.

Master's+sun+gif.gif

??? (Fighting!~)

It's just an open post for people interested in kdrama storylines. If you are interested we can maybe do something together!

alskling said:
It's just an open post for people interested in kdrama storylines. If you are interested we can maybe do something together!
ok, than lets do a role-play together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back