Race:

American

Height:

6'1"

Weight:

195 LBS

Mobster

Personality:

California is a product of his environment. Don't let his charming Chicago accent and almost constant smile fool you, this man will bludgeon you to death before he becomes your friend. His murderous personality and sadistic behavior are often covered up by what seems like genuine kindness, but it doesn't take to long to see that this is merely a mask. Long story short; watch your back around this mobster, especially if your a woman, because if you aren't, he will be. You see Slim is a frequenter of night clubs and house parties. Not for the loud music and drugs (although that is a plus) but for the cheap sex. Slim is a pure bred womanizing creep and you better believe he's after your girl. So ladies everywhere, gird your loins and get ready, Slim has his eye's on you. 

Backstory:

California Slim was born in Chicago and has never left the place (until now of course). He's been getting himself into trouble since the day he was born, and despite his situation, he doesn't plan on stopping any time soon. When the boy was young, he and his seven brothers would play baseball with the other kids at an old junkyard near their shitty little neighborhood. When playing, Slim and his brothers were prone to... playing dirty, and if they were ever accused of cheating the group would usually beat the other team with baseball bats. Later in life, California Slim joined the mafia and quickly climbed the power ladder, until eventually becoming the Don's right hand man. Slim was one of the most wanted mobsters ever, so much in fact that local police has to outsource "That's Reality" to come and capture him.

California Slim

Appearance:

latest

Male

Race:

American

Height:

6'1"

Weight:

195 LBS

Mobster

Personality:

California is a product of his environment. Don't let his charming Chicago accent and almost constant smile fool you, this man will bludgeon you to death before he becomes your friend. His murderous personality and sadistic behavior are often covered up by what seems like genuine kindness, but it doesn't take to long to see that this is merely a mask. Long story short; watch your back around this mobster, especially if your a woman, because if you aren't, he will be. You see Slim is a frequenter of night clubs and house parties. Not for the loud music and drugs (although that is a plus) but for the cheap sex. Slim is a pure bred womanizing creep and you better believe he's after your girl. So ladies everywhere, gird your loins and get ready, Slim has his eye's on you. 

Backstory:

California Slim was born in Chicago and has never left the place (until now of course). He's been getting himself into trouble since the day he was born, and despite his situation, he doesn't plan on stopping any time soon. When the boy was young, he and his seven brothers would play baseball with the other kids at an old junkyard near their shitty little neighborhood. When playing, Slim and his brothers were prone to... playing dirty, and if they were ever accused of cheating the group would usually beat the other team with baseball bats. Later in life, California Slim joined the mafia and quickly climbed the power ladder, until eventually becoming the Don's right hand man. Slim was one of the most wanted mobsters ever, so much in fact that local police has to outsource "That's Reality" to come and capture him.

This is awesome!  I absolutely love California Slim!  I like the bit at the end where you said the police used That's Reality as an excuse to get rid of him.  I may have to use his little tidbit for later.  If you're not careful though, you might find everyone's gonna want to vote him off a.s.a.p, but that may not be a problem if he plays the game right.

I'm GinkyGotBack, and I approve of this contestant.

This is awesome!  I absolutely love California Slim!  I like the bit at the end where you said the police used That's Reality as an excuse to get rid of him.  I may have to use his little tidbit for later.  If you're not careful though, you might find everyone's gonna want to vote him off a.s.a.p, but that may not be a problem if he plays the game right.

I'm GinkyGotBack, and I approve of this contestant.

Fantastic!  :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back