• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One 'High Society' OOC~ BubbleBoo

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yes! Love that idea, I was just thinking of a few plot lines to extend that stage in the storyline.

How about Celine does realise that she does find him quite intriguing and whenever he is having an intimate moment with another woman, she is always jealous or annoyed. And Caleb could find out that he does care about what Celine thinks over time. Maybe it could start off with something small like the investor you mentioned, pulling out.

Caleb could be writing an Email to him, requesting a meeting to try and convince him that his bar would work. The bar could be planned to open up near other bars, so there would be a lot of competition but that was the only appropriate and available area. As Celine comes in to give him a refreshment that he requested earlier, he could be looking at some files standing up and the laptop's on his desk. Celine could just look at it quickly but make a suggestion to secure that meeting. After she goes, even if Caleb might have been stubborn on following her advice, he does so anyway and he gets a meeting with the investor to change his mind.

I was also thinking that after the kiss, Celine could develop a relationship with another character. Idk whether you would want to play the character or not but I'm okay with doing it if you aren't up for it! He could be a cook, taken under the wing of the chef?

No, I can hardly keep up with replying as Caleb alone, plus your posts are so detailed and much more better, you fit so much into one scene, like one bloody paragraph of how Celine was chopping vegetables or some shit.

But I love the idea. He could then be jealous when the boy offers her a ride home. And question her the next morning?

I see, I wouldn't mind making another character then. He could belong to the title of Kitchen Boy. And yes! I love the whole 'I don't care but I secretly do' act. Celine could later be introduced to the kitchen boy when she is allowed access to the master kitchen to notify the chef about some ingredients not being able to be collected.

The chef could behave rudely and mutter how everybody is wasting his time. The kitchen boy could assure her that he is like that most of the time and to not be offended. They share a friendship but he secretly grows to have feelings for her. After the kiss, when she needs a ride back, he could offer. As she goes in, Caleb could watch through his bedroom window and just pour himself a drink. The next morning, he stays in his bedroom and requests his breakfast to be brought upstairs, knowing that Celine would receive the task as she was still the newest maid. He would question her, why she went home with the other man when they were the ones that shared a kiss. She would tell him that he offered her a ride as a friend and then she would question his concern, because the kiss surely meant nothing to him.

Caleb agreed and passed it off as him being curious. He gets the idea that Celine didn't think the kiss meant anything so he played along. When really, Celine just assumed that because of his playboy ways.

I guess that's that stage of the rp sorted then. Shall we get back to rping? :-)

You brainstorm so quick, and still come up with brill ideas.

Yes, let's get back to the roleplay. Glad that the storyline for now is sorted, I guess we'll be able to figure out what to do next and when they begin the affair once we have roleplayed the plot we just revised.
And thanks! I guess it just comes to me haha :) but this is a roleplay that messes with my feels, so imma pull out my best ideas for this. It's also the only roleplay I'm on for RPNation so I suppose my entire attention is solely focused on this for now.

Okay, so I know you're wondering about the deal with Storm, I just sort of improvised that part. I was thinking of introducing her into the roleplay as a character which holds a significant role other than Celine's best friend and room mate. She could have hooked up with Caleb, but of course due to his intoxicated state and the fact that he sleeps with many girls, he would not really remember a thing, but find her familiar, but let the matter go every time she interacted with him.

Storm would think that since Celine was not jumping at the chance to flirt, sleep and simply be with Caleb, she may think he was single and that anything happening between the two would not affect Celine or Caleb. I was thinking after the kiss, before Celine reveals it to Storm, Storm could hook-up with Caleb again, but whilst she could be kissing the crook of his neck, he could mutter something along the lines of "Damn, you're so hot, Celine." Storm would then leave knowing that he was probably only trying to believe that he was hooking-up with Celine as right now, it was not a reality. Storm would come back home, Celine would notify her of what happened, and how the kitchen boy stopped to buy her noodles from a takeaway van.

Also, since the kitchen boy is only relevant for a debatable amount of time, I don't think it would be necessary to create a character sheet for him.

Lool, thanks. Well, I was thinking that later that morning, after Caleb questions Celine getting a ride back from kitchen boy, that evening when Caleb is listening to music Celine can re-enter the scene. She can comment that this was one of the songs she did a solo on in dance school. They could talk more, ask questions and get to know eachother. It could be to the point where Celine sits down without permission, not that she or Caleb notices. Then Caleb, whilst drinking his scotch could admit that he had wanted to kiss her for a long time. Celine would not reply in discomfort or disgust, or in agreement for that matter, she just smiles and says that she should return to the other maids.

Then that night, when Celine is about to fangirl to Storm about what Caleb said, Storm could come clean about her two-time fling with Caleb. Celine, being a girl who values friendships rather than an unstable possible relationship, would confront Caleb the next day when he tries to get her alone again by requesting his breakfast to be brought up to his room.

SHIT, I LOVE THIS RP FFS.

Okay, so you have probably received a few too many notifications right now which I'm sorry for, but I just realised that two plotlines occur at the same time. How about, the evening after the kiss they shared, that's when Celine could talk to him about the music. That afternoon, Storm could hook-up with him!

Okay! By the way, I'm sorry for not replying last night. All the boys in my family, my external family that is, went out to eat and shoot some pool so all of us girls stayed in and had a bit of a girl's night. Well everybody else was busy doing makeup, hair and henna, I was eating the pizza we ordered and the crepes we made! And then I dozed off, whoops.

So, I decided that Kitchen Boy at least deserved a name. Something common, like Marcus Smith. He can have the face-claim of Hugo Becker. AKA Louis from Gossip Girl. They could meet in the kitchen today and just develop their friendship.

Okay, that seems good! But do NOT kill me for this: I haven't watched one episode of Gossip Girl. *Get's ready for her funeral*

BITCH, what is wrong with you? You're telling me that the only series you watched is Pretty Little Liars?!

Also, I was thinking that now that Celine has brought Caleb his breakfast, that's how he got the idea of requesting his breakfast to be brought up to his bedroom.

But anyway- HOW COULD YOU HAVE NO WATCHED GG, it's one of the classics! It has everything that the new series today have.

In my defense: I WATCHED A FEW EPISODES OF PRISON BREAK WITH CHELSEA AND TROY. But yes, I only pll because everybody was talking about season 5 at the time.

You haven't watched Prison Break either? That's one of the classics too! Ffs, you have so much to learn!

Imma make you a list of what I've watched. After I reply :)

Well, I have watched:
The Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
Teen Wolf
American Horror Story
Suits
Revenge
Once Upon A Time
Prison Break
Gossip Girl
Riverdale
13 Reasons Why
One Tree Hill
New Girl
Jane The Virgin

And I plan to finish watching:
Game of Thrones
Power
The Originals
Shadow Hunters
The Magicians

Okay but you're the only person that I know that has the busiest life ever! You have school, mosque, tuition, you go out a lot because you're invited to all these parties and you still have time to Netflix these shows? Omg.

Everybody says that! I have actually no idea how I fit everything in, even roleplaying and social media. But you need to pick one of the shows and watch it because I can't just talk about PLL with you! Especially, since the ending was shit.

The Vampire Diaries - 8 seasons
Pretty Little Liars - 7 seasons
Teen Wolf - 6 seasons (6B still being released in UK)
American Horror Story - 6 seasons (Season 7 is coming out, called AHS Cult)
Suits - 6 seasons (season 7 coming soon)
Revenge - 4 seasons
Once Upon A Time - 6 seasons (Season 7 coming)
Riverdale - 1 season so far
13 Reasons Why - 1 season so far
Prison Break - 4 seasons and 1 sequel season
Gossip Girl - 6 seasons, sixth season consists of 10 episodes
90210 - 5 seasons
One Tree Hill - 9 seasons
New Girl - 6 seasons so far
Jane The Virgin - 3 seasons so far
And I'm currently watching Power, where 4th season is still being released.

My advice: Riverdale! It has things from PLL too, like a teacher-student relationship, except Grundy is nothing like Ezra.

It's 1 season so I think I can manage it! How many episodes though?
Also, what's happening with the Mr Hollows thing?

Riverdale has 13 episodes, all 45 minutes long.

And I was thinking that Mr Hollows could have pulled a scandal, only the workers in the company are aware of it and it has not yet gone public. But Celine could basically save his ass and recommend someone else, who made her friend, Jennifer, his assistant's intern. She can't guarantee anything but could drop in a word?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back