• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I've been very busy, sorry, but I have finally found a moment to work on a cs :o

Edit: RPnation shall die by my blade for daring to change my emoticon

Also the benefit of being physically unable to make new characters for rps is that all the characters I do use I know very well so all I have to think about is how a new setting might change them slightly.
Some would say it's laziness, I would say I get too attached too easily and now I have over sixty ocs that I'm trying to work into a coherent story because every time I make a new one I end up being like "I should keep them :)" so I try to avoid making ocs at any cost

I'm a bit busy over the next few days but they'll lore for Mr Ulfric and a few other bits.

Gonna start reviewing characters this weekend with everyoneeeee

Also tmw I accidentally named Lucian the same as one of the older siblings who "went missing". So, might have to change his name

"Hey could you make this guy 1 year younger"
lmao.
Jokes on you. I actually enjoy being told what to do and not resist!
Wait. That came out wrong. Um... scatter!

Also tmw I accidentally named Lucian the same as one of the older siblings who "went missing". So, might have to change his name

I mean... you do you. I'm kinda curious about the "went missing" part, but curiosity kills the cat. And I ain't got 8 lives to spare so....

lmao.
Jokes on you. I actually enjoy being told what to do and not resist!
Wait. That came out wrong. Um... scatter!

I mean... you do you. I'm kinda curious about the "went missing" part, but curiosity kills the cat. And I ain't got 8 lives to spare so....

Oh he's just super dead. He got Severa'd.

i should probably change that wording lol

Wait a minute, there's a Lucien? Damnit, Lucius is uncomfortably close to that. Guess my lad's getting a new name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back