• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cafe LeBlanc (Persona: Wings of Rebellion OOC)

Best Girl? (No Judging)

• Ann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futaba

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Makoto

• Haru

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ryuji

• Yusuke

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I was waiting to see who would get the 500th post. I gotta think of a prize now...

And it's chill! First week of school is always crazy.

Don't worry about it! It'll be like that for me in a month's time with university no doubt.

I'd like to propose this as a battle theme. Or at least, a very cool boss theme 😂

What do you think about Mementos being a train now? Kind of like that Adventure Time episode where you go around and around a looping train forever. Every few carts you would come to a break area, and a new level would begin.

That'd be pretty cool! Especially because I always wanted to know what the insides of the trains in Mementos were like.

Ezra: "Cool, there are snacks on the train!"
(Bites into pocky, cuts mouth on shards of pocky)
Ezra: "AGH!!!!! Every time! OW!"

I had to look up what a pocky was T_T I don't think we have them where I'm at.

Ezra: "Whoever designed Mementos must have had one loco motive."
(Everyone stares at him because the pun only makes sense if you enough English and Spanish to get it.)

Kaida: What have I told you about sneaking in English with your Japanese?

Alternatively, a conversation that makes no sense but is a fun reference:

Ezra: I'm lesbian.
Kaida: ...? I thought you were American.

Akari: “This train appears to be larger on the inside than on the outside... hmm. Kind of reminds me of this British show my dad likes watching at night. Let me see... I believe it’s called ‘PhD What’. Yeah, that’s it. They added Japanese subtitles, even! The wonders of modern TV.”

With regards to Akari and Ezra, I could perhaps see Akari helping Ezra with his Japanese.

It’s also worth noting that I did have a plan for a restaurant that would make an appearance in the RP, called “Chrome Star”.

But, while BBB was a Japanese-owned restaurant that was brought to the States, Chrome Star would be an American restaurant brought to Japan, perhaps for tourism purposes.

Ezra could perhaps recognize Chrome Star, and Akari would mention how he loves the food there, leading to something of a commonality.

If you want an idea as to what the restaurant would be like, the best way I can describe it is to think Johnny Rockets with an Art Deco sort of vibe.

With regards to Akari and Ezra, I could perhaps see Akari helping Ezra with his Japanese.

It’s also worth noting that I did have a plan for a restaurant that would make an appearance in the RP, called “Chrome Star”.

But, while BBB was a Japanese-owned restaurant that was brought to the States, Chrome Star would be an American restaurant brought to Japan, perhaps for tourism purposes.

Ezra could perhaps recognize Chrome Star, and Akari would mention how he loves the food there, leading to something of a commonality.

If you want an idea as to what the restaurant would be like, the best way I can describe it is to think Johnny Rockets with an Art Deco sort of vibe.
Nice! I like to imagine that Takeshi has an unhealthy obsession with burgers and similar Western foods, most likely due to his father consuming several Big Bang Burgers in the span of a few weeks.

PFFT PHD What. Also Takeshi takes no prisoners ;.;

Also, ya'll gonna hate me for this LMAO but I've decided to change up Kaida's outfit after finding something more suitable.

Rogue.jpg
(minus the hood/mask)

mask.jpg
(coloured a silver/grey to match more with Arioch's colours!)

This is what happens when I have too much time on my hands. And Pinterest is a neverending black hole. Just screams more Rogue to me, you know? I can promise you this is the last time this is ever going to happen XD

Have a wholesome post to make up for Arcanist's constant revamping.

384mwbpkh2y21.jpg

Well, I was thinking along the lines of a parody name, since I notice that Persona (at least, as far as 3 goes) has references like “Cielo Mist” and “Mad Bull” instead of inserting the real names.

In the same light, the Persona universe’s version of Doctor Who could be “PhD What”, or something along those lines. That’s just an idea, though.

Ezra: ""
Akari: "Alright, I think I really helped Ezra over the past few months. Show them, Ezra."
Ezra (Speaking Japanese): "Me am good at speaking language stuff now! Akari teacher best!"
(Everyone stares in stunned silence).
Ezra (Speaking Japanese): "JUST KIDDING! Oh it was so worth it to see the looks on all your faces! Anyway, thanks for the lessons, Akari. Ooh, snacks..."
(Ezra bites into a pocky stick but cuts the inside of his mouth on the shards)
Ezra: "AAGH! EVERY TIME!"

Nice! I like to imagine that Takeshi has an unhealthy obsession with burgers and similar Western foods, most likely due to his father consuming several Big Bang Burgers in the span of a few weeks.
Ezra: "So we're agreed. Whoever can eat the most burgers in one sitting wins the bet?"
Takeshi: "Agreed."
(2 hours later Ezra has easily beaten Takeshi and is eating his fries)
Ezra: "Did I mention I've been testing a metabolism booster for Doctor Takemi? As long as I don't mix it with anything highly caffeinated it works great."
(Ezra slurps his milkshake, only to realize he's accidentally taken a huge sip of Takeshi's coffee shake.)
(Shenanigans ensue)

Akira: *walks into the LeBlanc* "Hey guys! What are you-oh my God, what is that smell?"
Takeshi: "Ezra took some metabolism boosters, the accidentally drank my coffee milkshake..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back