• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern cabin fever (cs)

fairyfawn

respectless
Hello there, and welcome to the CS thread for the zombie RP, cabin fever! Now, there is no set character sheet in place so you are free to use any CS you want, whether it be coded or not!

• title

artist

Millie Moo

R

equisite.

name

Millie Choi

a.k.a.

Millie Moo, Mils, Milmil

Twenty

hair c.

dark brown

eye c.

brown

gender and pronouns

cis female, she/her

sexuality

panromantic pansexual

p

syche.

this be a wip

e

xtra

RELATIONSHIPS
    WIP

ROLE
    Cook

MAJOR
    Culinary Arts

BIRTHDAY
    June 1st

HEADCANONS
    -- allergic to nuts and is lactose intolerant
    -- cooking mama
    -- hehe shiny rocks
    -- mom friend

g

allery.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Naomi Porter
The Weapon
  • i
    ii
    iii
    iv
    full name
    Naomi Skai Porter
    nicknames
    None
    date of birth
    October 27
    sexuality
    Bisexual/Biromantic
    ethnicity
    European American
    major
    Nonprofit Development
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

• /* ------ left side ------ */

name

Avery Simmons

nickname

Ace, Old Man, Idiot, Caveman

date of birth

23rd August

place of birth

Stanley, Idaho

Role
    Supply Runner

Occupation
    College Student

Romantic Orientation
    Panromantic

Sexuality
    Demisexual

Languages
    English and Morse code

College Major
    English Literature

Year
    3rd year

Religion
    Atheist

Twitter Username
    AceofSpades

visage
    height
    5'9

weight
    135 lbs

hair
    Brown hair, around shoulder length but usually pulled up.

eyes
    Dark Brown

style
    lots of simple colors and styles, and a lot of layers. has a large collection of hoodies and denim jackets/thick jackets that he always wears even in hot weather. if words had to describe his style it's a mixture of "war core" and "post-apocalyptic core".

body mods/scars
    Faded dog bite scar on his left ankle

face claim
    Felix Mallard

alignment - true neutrual

Positive traits

Intelligent
    Observant
    Decisive
    Responsible
    Reliable
    Calm
    Honest

Negative traits

Insensitive (lack of understanding others)
    Distrustful of others
    No Communication Skills
    Insecure
    Blunt
    Introverted

introverted

feeling

insecure

observant

Assertive

Awkwardness

1. How is your social life? | "Well, honestly I've never been the best at expressing myself. I always blamed that on the lack of social experiences during my childhood. I grew up pretty isolated and didn't interact well with others, if at all. My lack of understanding my own as well as others' emotions has led to plenty of awkward misunderstandings or fights. I don't mean to be, but I've been told that I can be pretty insensitive or too blunt in situations. I tend to avoid conversation or getting close to others because of this. "

2. How do you feel about yourself? | "Oh. That's.....a hard question to answer. The short answer is I'm not fond of myself. I struggle with trying to find myself and understanding myself more than I'd like to admit. Sometimes I don't know what's really me or just things/actions I was raised to think yknow? Like I was raised to be distrustful of everyone around me and no matter how much I try to put my trust in others, I always find myself defaulting back and not trusting them. "

3. How are your relationships? | "I feel bad. I've been in prior relationships, but they ended quickly.....I suppose that's not surprising. I genuinely liked the people I was with, but I was unable to express myself and how I felt and it ended up straining the relationship to the point it was just best to end things before they got hurt more. I've been avoiding relationships since in fear of the cycle repeating."

4. What are your future goals? | "Honestly, my only goal was to get as far as possible from my father and his life style. I figured anywhere would be better than staying in the same cycle there. Now that I'm finally away and have been in college for a bit now....i've been unable to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. I have no plans for the future because of that."

running and parkour, hikes, long drives, podcasts, all kinds of documentaries, reading, layers of clothing, schedules, organization, books, music.

dislikes
    Crowds, his father, comedy movies, being put on the spot, having to socialize without warning, being judged for his lack of skills with technology, slang/meme terms, swimming, animals, dogs, the color yellow.

fears
    Animals in general but mainly dogs, failure, drowning.

habits
    Tapping his fingers to spell random words in morse codes (this became a habit when he started learning morse code)

little more

history

it was good...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque molestie vel magna blandit efficitur. Vestibulum consequat laoreet nibh quis viverra. Aenean et enim quis nulla faucibus molestie ut non odio. Etiam posuere quam ut nisl consectetur, in sagittis est euismod. Donec sit amet pellentesque est, nec tempus eros. Sed ut volutpat ex. Nullam sagittis ipsum massa, et tincidunt libero pretium nec. Sed turpis dolor, maximus sit amet dapibus non, egestas non erat. In eu tempor ipsum. Aliquam convallis neque vulputate hendrerit rutrum. Nam porta nulla ut lorem facilisis, vel tincidunt quam sodales. Integer mi velit, semper vel justo vitae, venenatis placerat massa. Nullam condimentum a felis in scelerisque.

Morbi vitae lobortis metus. Vestibulum ipsum augue, congue in blandit et, ornare vitae dui. Aenean sollicitudin libero id nibh posuere, sed iaculis ex dictum. Morbi posuere commodo diam, nec molestie sapien volutpat eget. Proin molestie finibus eros ac posuere. Ut ullamcorper vel sapien ac interdum. Praesent euismod luctus vestibulum. Aliquam ac urna et nunc ullamcorper vulputate sit amet nec ipsum. Duis porttitor mollis nisl a blandit. Ut eleifend ligula et pellentesque aliquam. Aliquam erat volutpat.

then it wasn't......

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque molestie vel magna blandit efficitur. Vestibulum consequat laoreet nibh quis viverra. Aenean et enim quis nulla faucibus molestie ut non odio. Etiam posuere quam ut nisl consectetur, in sagittis est euismod. Donec sit amet pellentesque est, nec tempus eros. Sed ut volutpat ex. Nullam sagittis ipsum massa, et tincidunt libero pretium nec. Sed turpis dolor, maximus sit amet dapibus non, egestas non erat. In eu tempor ipsum. Aliquam convallis neque vulputate hendrerit rutrum. Nam porta nulla ut lorem facilisis, vel tincidunt quam sodales. Integer mi velit, semper vel justo vitae, venenatis placerat massa. Nullam condimentum a felis in scelerisque.

Morbi vitae lobortis metus. Vestibulum ipsum augue, congue in blandit et, ornare vitae dui. Aenean sollicitudin libero id nibh posuere, sed iaculis ex dictum. Morbi posuere commodo diam, nec molestie sapien volutpat eget. Proin molestie finibus eros ac posuere. Ut ullamcorper vel sapien ac interdum. Praesent euismod luctus vestibulum. Aliquam ac urna et nunc ullamcorper vulputate sit amet nec ipsum. Duis porttitor mollis nisl a blandit. Ut eleifend ligula et pellentesque aliquam. Aliquam erat volutpat.

starting fresh....

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

/* ------ student ID ------ */

HIGHSCHOOL ID CARD

Full Name: Kwang Luca
Date of Birth: 23rd June

scroll

Hello yes, the backstory will go here c:<

/* ------ Tabs ------ */

basics

appearance

relationships