• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ||-c o l o u r s-||

l y s s a

love bites

Come over here to ask questions, to chat or to plan with others!

(Note: If you want your character to be another character's soulmate, please ask the creator of that character before doing anything)

Thanks guys, have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to get my CS up before I go into surgery tomorrow. So it will be either tonight or early morning. <33 Thank you, I love you and this RP.

oh my god I legitimately didn't expect anyone to actually respond.

DON'T LOOK AT IT (actually do but wait a minute bc I notice a lot of shit missing, hold up)

VintageBlues said:
Love, the thread design! I'll have my CS up ASAP x
Thank you! it took so long to do, and there are like 90 kajillion errors but ima go in and fix that soon. Can't wait to see it!

Paranoid said:
I'll try to get my CS up before I go into surgery tomorrow. So it will be either tonight or early morning. <33 Thank you, I love you and this RP.

Aw, don't worry about it. Take all the time you need, just focus on recovering after you go in. And thank you, but don't love this rp too much there are so many spelling errors ;~;

Adira said:
my goodness i thank you for this opportunity
don't thank me just yet there are LOTS of errors I have to go in and fix bc im a dunce but whatevs, that'll be easy.

Adira said:
tbh i actually have a character sheet that's super close to the one you want lmao.
and lol its ok dearie
@MarenXDenominator12
*in whiney voice* but it's nooooot. My perfectionist side is beating me over the head bc of it.

Wait, I didn't steal anything from yours did I? If I did, just let me know and I'll change whatever, it's no big deal c:

nah keep it. i like the style of these of CS's. plus she's a really cute character so cx

just need to make a couple changes to adapt to it
:P

Okay, REALLY. TIRED. I will have a CS up tomorrow love, but for the moment this dumbass *points to self* is getting to bed before midnight delirium for once. x3

Adira said:
nah keep it. i like the style of these of CS's. plus she's a really cute character so cx
just need to make a couple changes to adapt to it
:P
c: Awesome, can't wait to see the char! Take all the time you need, aint no rushin~

Smoaki said:
Okay, REALLY. TIRED. I will have a CS up tomorrow love, but for the moment this dumbass *points to self* is getting to bed before midnight delirium for once. x3

xD Kk, take care hon, good night!

Just bought 4 new Lush bath bombs so, of course, i'm bout to go chill in the tub while making a character sheet. (lets pray my laptop doesn't fall in lmao)

So, had a night out with friends so a litttttllle 'tired' but I do have to stay up till 1 tonight so I'll start working on my CS ASAP!

--also-- Male or Female? I can do both or double, either one!

ItsStacysMom said:
So, had a night out with friends so a litttttllle 'tired' but I do have to stay up till 1 tonight so I'll start working on my CS ASAP!
--also-- Male or Female? I can do both or double, either one!
Oh, okay cool! It's your choice, so go with what you think is best c:

Kingly said:
Finally, I've been looking for something like this for too long. I'll be making my CS soon.
Awesome! Can't wait to see the CS Sheet!

Paranoid said:
So...For the fated? Do I just make someone up?
You can make anyone up, you can ask others if you can use their characters for their fated, you can even make two characters and use them as eachother's fated. ALl depends on what you wanna do c:

Kingly said:
My coding isn't on par with most of yours though, my lord. But it'll get the job done.
I took a brief break to focus on finals and when I came back (like... this week) the coding had evolved once again... my vet ass is still using tabs and fontmeme and everyone else is making slides and sub-slides and baby slides for those sub-slides, all color coded and fonted and I get so dizzy omg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back