• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings C i t r i n e - 1x1 partner search, looking for original plots

On A Whim

Of Typers and Writers

► C I T R I N E

cat_oil-paints_header.jpg

"It feels like slathering fresh paint on a new canvas..."

Hello Stranger! I'm looking for one or two new partners as I ease my way back into role-play. I'm a working student who's often busy so I don't have as much time as I used to, but I really enjoy writing. Basically, I'm looking for someone who's okay with long breaks between posts. I'll try to update once a week - although, I make no promises - BUT, I do try to keep my partners posted if that response is further delayed.

Aside from that, I'd prefer someone who can write detailed paragraphs - at least one. But I don't intend to set any word count because I often write as much as I feel like or have as much muse for.

OOC chatter is not necessary, but I don't mind it. I do like to prod a little and get to know my partners - at least for collaboration's sake. I mean, we're all friends here, right? ;)

Aside from that, here's more role-play specific information:

» My style is past-tense, paragraph form. I average around 350-500 words per post.

» I absolutely adore original plots. Come to me with ideas and let's build on it.

» My strongest genres are realistic/modern, fantasy, and sci-fi/futuristic, but I'm open to any as long as they are within RPNation's code of conduct.

» I do not do insta-romance. That isn't to say that I don't like romantic plots. But like a good cup of cocoa, I want to drink in the details and see it through nice and slow.

» I like realism in my characters. I don't have any gender requirement or biases. Instead show me flaws, give me quirks, bring a well-rounded muse to the table.

That's it from me. Now, tell me about you. If you're interested, PM me or comment below and I'll try and get back to you. Have a pleasant day! ~

► B O N U S R O U N D

To get the ball rolling, here's some plot ideas from plotsforall that I'd love to develop and tweak:

• Bump in the Night

Muse A is a paranormal enthusiast. They spend hours researching and analyzing data that other investigators have collected, yearning to one day conduct an investigation of their own. Right before Halloween, the opportunity arises not too far from Muse A’s hometown to join other amateur paranormal investigators on a hunt, and absolutely nothing can keep Muse A from purchasing their ticket.

The event location is a well-known building that Muse B had been sneaking into for years, the long abandoned county psychiatric hospital. Although the structure has been empty of cases, doctors and administration for nearly thirty years, most local residents insist that the spirits of the patients, homeless, criminally insane, and terminally ill still reside there. Muse B figures why not get a ticket for the ghost hunt, and see if they can validate the strange experiences they’ve had in the past.

On the night of the investigation, Muse A and Muse B both show up to the county psychiatric hospital. Most participants are there in pairs. The event organizers insist no one work alone, so they pair up Muse A and Muse B for the evening.

Will the impromptu team find success and capture the evidence they’ve both been hoping for, or will they simply be left in the dark?

Love realistic plots, and id absolutely love to discuss ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back