C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Zer0 said:
Yeah, that's totally fine. Have you read everything in the CS? Your RPG requires x8 bazooka heads or similar equipped to your gear so you're going to have to replace something.
And for clarification, the two properties of the EOD suit is just defense and defense?
That's fine and he is more explosives user then most so I figured it would reflect him being a combat engineer

Everyone has to go for summer. I feel like when an rp dies because of all the people that are gone when its not. xD

Beowulf said:
I'm back until the 7th. So, what I miss?
Well were escaping from jail. A squad is currently going to said jail. I also kinda got cut. And all the lriseoners were horribly tortured. So yeah. Nothing new.

CkSmalling said:
So how elite are talking about about here? I would like to know what i'm getting myself into.
@Zer0
Like, I'll be rolling the dice if you guys don't have proficiencies in something. You can contest my rolls though.

I know this does not sound realistic but i would like to have a dice roll on whether or not i am able to tame the titan and use it to our advantage. The idea just popped into my mind randomly.

@Zer0

CkSmalling said:
I know this does not sound realistic but i would like to have a dice roll on whether or not i am able to tame the titan and use it to our advantage. The idea just popped into my mind randomly.
@Zer0
Haha, nah, you weren't in the Barrigith mission, but this one doesn't have an animal mind. It was unclear which language, but it can telepathically talk in either English or Russian. But come to think about it, why not? Not for tame, though, but to be allies.

Though best to ditch the Panzer Ursa suit.

Wow thanks. But if i was to ditch the Panzer uniform, what do i wear then? You will have to guide me on what i should look for then i will improvise as we continue.

@Zer0

CkSmalling said:
Wow thanks. But if i was to ditch the Panzer uniform, what do i wear then? You will have to guide me on what i should look for then i will improvise as we continue.
@Zer0
Hmmm, maybe let it see you free it?

Setting it free will be a good idea. But if we free the prisoners and the titan at the same time, there will be blood. We can set the titan free first, let it cause damage, then set the prisoners free. That way they can literally walk out of the base. The release button will be where exactly? Where the scientists are or at the control room?

@Zer0

CkSmalling said:
Setting it free will be a good idea. But if we free the prisoners and the titan at the same time, there will be blood. We can set the titan free first, let it cause damage, then set the prisoners free. That way they can literally walk out of the base. The release button will be where exactly? Where the scientists are or at the control room?
@Zer0
It isn't clear as there many controls in the titan and Varakriel room, but maybe secretly interrogating a soldier or scientist inside will tell you.

Sounds very do-able. A short interrogation might do the trick. I will wait on you and the others to continue. Hope it won't be 5am in the morning.

@Zer0

CkSmalling said:
Sounds very do-able. A short interrogation might do the trick. I will wait on you and the others to continue. Hope it won't be 5am in the morning.
@Zer0
It's actually 11:12 p.m. in mine and Orpheus' part of the world. I'll probably be replying again in 12 hours or so.

My time is 6:18pm #africa that is a clean 7 hour difference. No wonder you guys are replying at ungodly hours. Will reply tomorrow then oncei am done with my Oral Exams.

@Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back