C.C. - Out of Character Chat

LocoBlock said:
In mission 2 I never said the anything about getting shot down.
Post #145

Jace looks up as Robert flies off. "Tell me how close to a snake it is when your being shot out of the air. I guess I am being a coward. You know what I'm gonna go climb up that building and look around. Do I have permission Artemis?"

Zer0 said:
Post #145
Jace looks up as Robert flies off. "Tell me how close to a snake it is when your being shot out of the air. I guess I am being a coward. You know what I'm gonna go climb up that building and look around. Do I have permission Artemis?"
Oh yeah

Just want more bullets for my sniper that's all. It's just so I can have to many bullets for my own good. That or a sword.

Finally stopped putting off finishing character creation. @Zer0 what changes do I need to make to knife master or is it fine?

It was hard to tell if Jace was in a mech or not. All I knew was that he went down the building and appeared with Connor and Hikaru in the cavern.

LocoBlock said:
Finally stopped putting off finishing character creation. @Zer0 what changes do I need to make to knife master or is it fine?
Yeah, as long as you mention one proficiency in knives then that's already elite level in my eyes.

Wow my girlfriend is a badass!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for that. Now since the main mission is tomorrow, any changes i should make to my character and mech?

@Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back