• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Butler Cafe!

Would that be Tea or Coffee with your cake, sir?

• Tea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mituna Captor

Just Another Homestucker
Butler One: Sei (Myself)

Butler Two: Sire (@Broken\-Angel)

Chef One: Lucas (@ClockTowerSociety)

Regular Customer Two: Quin (@Highlander)

Regular Customer Three: Sage (@OptimisticFire )

Regular Customer Five: Anthony (@Strawberry Jam )

Setting is an uptown, wealthy part of Manhattan, The restaurant is only just starting out so it is currently housed by quite a small building. But it is popular and Sei and Valentine who own the Café are currently thinking of expanding.

Sei does own the restaurant but he doesn't take on a managerial attitude, Valentine is the more authoritive of the couple whereas Sei prefers to remain to equal to his employees.

If any of the users that are a part of this thread wish for their characters be friends or in a relationship then try and sort it out over PM as I'd like to try and keep out of character posts to a minimum.

Realtionships:

Sei - Valentine.

Friendships:

Night - Sebastian

Sei - Valentine

The reason why Sei and Valentine are listed under both categories is because that they do not appear to be lovers when they're in public, just incredibly good friends. Valentine isn't too comfortable with displaying affections when around others. Sei and Valentine's relationship his been role-played prior to and in preparation to this thread.

Feel free to post your starters, mine shall be up soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephanie was the new girl in town, just having moved into the area but still having her spunky li'l attitude. She figured moving here would be the same as always - fresh start, new friends...Yes, she had no friends at the moment, but she knew where to make them! Definitely not at school...What a boring place.

Her parents moved the family frequently, what with their successful jobs and such, which left Stephanie to her own adventures often. This would be the fourth time moving in her life. By now, she got the gist of things.

She found out that making friends was to happen outside of school, at cooler places, which resulted in cooler friends! Luckily, she found this cafe on the way to school and made a note to pop on in after school.

As she walked into the cafe, though small, it came off as very homey and welcoming. She decided to take a seat near some of the workers to start some conversation once they noticed her.

Night grinned at himself in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom. He looked around the cafe and noticed a girl sitting down. He smiled and walked over to her. "Ello, master. I am Night, and you are?" He said with a large smile. He had just started working at the cafe not to long ago. He had always wanted to work with other people.

"Master?" Her facial expression illustrated disgust and confusion, a scrunched up nose and arched brow on a tilted head. "I'm a girl!" She slammed the table in front of her with one of her open palms to make her statement heard. Before long, she was turning in her seat to walk out and just go straight home. No tip for him.

Night grabbed her hand. "That's not very polite, my lady." He smiled and returned her to her seat. "Now, explain to me why you think that what you just did was polite." He said, his English accent thick.

"Get your hands off me! You want me to be a regular customer or not?" Her brows were furrowed at him, looking up at the tall figure once she was seated once more. She purposely ignored the last command, feeling awfully violated. This was not what she intended for a visit.

Sebastian walked into the café just in time to see a distraught woman. He smiled and walked up to her. "Let me apologize my lady for his roughness. Master Night is just a bit new at this. Please let me make it up to you". He gave her one of his best and charming smiles.

Sent from my XT907

Night glared at Sebastian. He quietly sighed and bowed, then he walked off. He was going to fail at this. He went to some other tables and apparently was good at that.

Her eyes fluttered at the second man and his charm, causing her to calm down, if just slightly.

"All right," she replied in a quieter voice, brushing herself off and straightening her clothes. "Give me a cup of tea, please." She really had to try hard to say 'please', but she said it nonetheless. All the while, she was glaring at Master Night with a look that said, 'I'm watching you...'

Inside the cafe in the furthest booth you could find, Sage de la Luna was sipping on a cup of hot tea, her nose in the books piled in large stacks all across the table, glasses perched at the edge of her nose as her mind was lost in the vast pool of knowledge at her fingertips. Her attention came to a halt when she heard the door open to see a new customer walking in being greeted by the newest of the butlers. Turning her attention back to her books, Sage tucked some of her brown hair behind her ear and started to drink her tea again. Ignoring the explosion of emotions, Sage remained silent.

"Of course. The best cup of tea for the most beautiful woman in the café". Sebastian gave her another smile with a wink added on. He walked behind the bar and began to make her tea. Sebastian stole a glance at Night and smile brightly. Giving him only his 'special' smile.

Sent from my XT907

She couldn't help but gag from the cheesy compliment, though it was a compliment nonetheless and did make her feel better even if it was unbelievable. Unconsciously, a smile had actually crossed her face. Yeah, she liked this butler more.

Lucas hummed a calm little tune as he bustled about the kitchen. He was the picture of contentment, easily moving about as he checked on drinks and cooking food. During his time as one of the cafe's chefs he had quickly grown fond of the building and its employees. Naturally he wasn't able to interact with the customers nearly as much as the butlers, but whenever he did see them he always had a gentle smile on his face.

Night gawked and walked over to the girl with the books. "Hello, is everything going fine, my lady?" He said with a smile.

Sebastian walked over to the young lady and gently places it on the table. "Could I get you anything Madame? It would be my pleasure to serve you". He gave her his trademark smile again, bowing slightly, awaiting her answer.

Sent from my XT907

Quin walked with his messenger bag over his shoulder. He walked into the cafe that he spent most of his time in. As he looked around, he saw an open table by the window and sat down. He always felt a little weird coming here, but he liked the atmosphere. It was also one of the only places that someone actually paid attention to him and he liked that.

She started sensing his pattern, his routine mannerly ways, but she still didn't mind.

"No thank you, sir." She took a quick sip of the tea. It was hot, but just to her liking. "The tea's delicious, thank you."

Sebastian smiled again. "Of course, only the beat for you. If you need anything, my name is Sebastian. I'm here for your every whim". He stood and noticed Quin walking in. "Hello Master Quin",he addressed the young man at his table. "What can I get you today Sir?". Sebastian loved working here and the people that he met on a daily basis. He stole another glance at Night, seeing his he was fairing with his new customer.

Sent from my XT907

She smiled, murmuring the name to herself. She definitely wouldn't forget Night's name...She peered around the café looking for potential new friends, seeing a woman with her book occupied by Night... and a man occupied with her new favorite waiter, Sebastian. She sighed in disappointment, taking another sip of her tea..No one yet.

Lowering her cup back down onto the saucer, Sage glanced up to see the dark haired Englishman butler coming towards her, blushing a little to being called a lady as she shook her head. She could still never get used to such treatment. "No...I am fine, thank you. Although, could I just ask for another piece of bread please?" she asked gently, glancing to the small empty plate beside her tea cup.

Night smiled. "Yes, madame." He went back to the kitchen and retrieved what she had requested. He came back to her table and held it out to her. "Here you are. Please enjoy." He said with a smile.

Sage sighed a little to Night retiring to the kitchen, leaning back into her chair to relax. She was never the best when it came to speaking with other people. Being social, while she didn't want to engage with others, was a weak skill of hers. Sage always came off as awkward, weird, and a bit too mature for her age...it often left her without a lot of friends. She quickly sat back up to seeing the butler coming back with her piece of bread. "T-Thank you," she answered, glancing to the other woman for a moment before looking back up to Night. "Are you...alright, sir? She gave you quite the shouting..." she mentioned, nodding her head towards the woman with Sebastian.

Night shrugged and nodded. "It hurt...but Im fine." He said with a small smile. "Your welcome, madame."

Sage softened to Night's answer, her face stained with a small frown and nodded, looking back down towards her books but her heart felt too heavy for her to continue reading the words printed on the paper.

Night smiled at her again and walked off. He avoided the one who snapped at him as much as he could. He sighed and visited other customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back