• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Butler and his Mistress

The six followed them as they morphed as well. Evangeline heard something behind her and turned around. Go back Drake! Go with Alex! I'll meet you all up north. I mean it! I'm not going to let you get yourself killed!

I want to help you- ooof! The little pup growled at Adrian as Drake got picked up in Adrian's mouth and then Adrian looked over at Evangeline.

Don't worry i have got him, be careful. Adrian rushed off after saying that with little Drake in his mouth.

Evangeline smiled sweetly at him before turning around. She continued in the direction of the winged creature, though at a slower pace.

Adrian made it to Alex and then dropped the little cub at his feet and sat down in front of Alex. Alex wasn't shifted yet and Adrian was, so there was no way for the two of them to communicate at all.

Alex picked up Drake and held him as he shook his head slightly. He then looked at Alex then at the door, sighing softly. "Go help her," he said simply as he smiled slightly,

Adrian nodded and ran off and then Drake morphed back into his human form but naked. Folding his arms he glared at Alex.

"Why can he go but not me!?"

"Because you're six and I said so," Alex said as he put the naked boy down. "Now go get dressed and hurry," he said as he crossed his arms.

Drake glared at him and then smiled slyly as he morphed back, haha now he won't catch me! Running off in his four legs, Drake chased after the tracks that Adrian had left.

~~~~

Evangeline?

Alex quickly Changed as well and followed the pup.

Evangeline finally slowed to a silent trot as she looked around for the creature nervously.

The pup could feel his brother at his tail and he tried to run faster but he could feel the gap closing between his brother and himself.

~~~~

Adrian noticed a brown haired wolf and made his way to the wolf and nudged Angel softly. Angel, you okay?

Alex grabbed Drake with his teeth by the tail and shook his head. One day kid.

~~~~~

Evangeline jumped and snapped her teeth at whatever nudged her before realizing it was Adrian. You scared me, Love....I guess I'm fine, but I'm going to find what is threatening my family.

Drake whimpered as Alex grabbed his tail and struggled against the clench of his brothers bite. Sighign and knowing he couldn't get away, Drake loosened up and sat down.

~~~~

Then let's go. Adrian began to make his way towards the rustling that could be heard in front of them.

(I am going to get some images up of appearances. ^^)

Eva followed without hesitation, not daring to leave his side for anything. Alex take Drake. Everyone that is not with me is to go up north. The rest will meet them there.

Drake frowned and his tail slowly made its way between his tails and he whimpered.

It is good that you want to protect your sister though Drake.

Drake looked over at Adrian a small tiny wag appeared and then it stopped and Drake turned away.

Chucklign Adrian looked over at Angel and faced forward again, Lets do this.

Alex gave Drake a wolfy smile and nudged him with his tail. Come on. We've got to get moving. Eva glanced over at Adrian and nuzzled him softly before turning her attention back to the woods and heading deeper towards the noise, remaining silent.

Drake silently followed Alex and looked back once to watch as his sister and the strange male he only had recently met head into the woods.

~~~

Adrian looked over at the sound and then began to kneel down into the ground. Crouching as if attacking a prey, Adrian slowly made his way towards the sound and from behind a bush he peaked his head behind a bush.

Alex returned with Drake and they all left for the north after grabbing their clothes quickly.

~~~

Evangeline felt more and more worried, thought when she peeked her head around as well, there was nothing but a squirrel. She sighed with relief until a deep voice interrupted the feeling.

Drake followed his brother silently worrying about his sister.

~~~~

"Did you see wolves?"

A young voice replied with a small quiver in her voice, "No.... I didn't see wolves, I only saw a group of humans."

The deep rumbling voice roared and yelled at the young child.

"You fool!!!"

Adrian grimaed at the sound and looked over at Angel to see if she was alright.

(my laptop is about to die)

Evangeline remained silent as she listened to the voices, a feeling of protection coming over her about the smaller of the two voices.

Adrian looked away and then focused his attention back towards the voices.

"I am sorry sir....."

The lower voice sighed and the ground shook as he seemed to have sat down, "Go away child."

No reply was heard but only the flapping of soft wings could be heard as the child disappeared.

"I need to find that were!"

"I know sir," Adrian's ears pricked up slightly at the sound of the new voice.

It isn't Rune but i know it... Tilting his head to the side, Adrian tried to think about where he had heard the voice.

"WHERE IS THAT WERE WOLF!?!?!?"

The ground shook with the voice and Adrian held back a growl from the back of his throat.

"Don't worry sir, it is only a matter of time we will find Sear."

"Only a matter of time..."

Sighign the deep voice groaned, "I need Adrian! Then only will Sear come to me willingly."

The other voice spoek again but this time it was inaudible what was said and Adrian blinked at the mention of his name. Why did he say my name? Looking over at Evangeline, Adrian felt his ears flatten ever so slightly and then shook it before he turned his attention back at the other voices.

Evangeline listened silently, her ears pricked up in confusion. It can't be you....can it? She struggled to hold back a growl and flattened her own ears, nuzzling her head against Adrian.

Adrian stayed silent and furrowed his brows, .... I can't say for sure....... Looking towards the sound of the voices he tried to hear but he couldn't hear anything. Sighing he looked over at Evangeline. I think you should head back... I am going to do something dangerous... Looking at her his gaze said that she had no other option.

Evangeline immediately shook her head. No I'm staying with you. You have no choice in the matter. I'm not letting you leave me. She met his gaze evenly, her eyes showing that she wasn't leaving.

Adrian sighed and noticed that there were was one other wolf with them that the two hadn't noticed before, Make her stay put. (Sorry about this Lexie but I am going to ask that Angel actually stays put~ I have a good idea for a bit of a thickened plot) Looking at Evangeline he gave her a quick kiss before he went off towards the voices.

It would have been silent for a very long time but all that could be heard was the scampering of feet the thundering laugh of the deep voice and a small nearly silent whimper from Adrian. When they entered the area all that would be there for them to see was a tall man with glasses and large wings.

Evangeline frowned but stayed as she was told. She sighed softly and whimpered softly, wanting nothing more than to go after him. When she heard the whimper from Adrian, she bolted up and ran in the direction he had, freezing when she saw the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back