• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bus Stop

WantYourSoul

Resident Babyface
So I was just thinking of a cute little small group rp! (Of course, if you know me it's not all that cute.)

So basically a school is having a field trip, and the poor kids who got the last names at the end of the alphabet (Ty's-Zz's) are all shoved on one bus (grade 9-12) and while they're driving, the bus driver gets lost nods off and crashes them into a snow bank, subsequently knocking the students out. There was a blizzard and due to the fact of the front end being buried deep in the snow and the bus driver dead. This would detail the students trying to get out and when/if they do get out, detailing them getting rescued ovo.

So basically I'd like maybe 4-13 people and I'd love to know if anyone would be interested!!

Oh, sweet!!

This is getting a pretty decent turnout!!

If I don't get any other people, I'll have the thread up by 4-5 PM Atlantic time ovo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back