• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bunsen's Burgers

Boof?

• Boof.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boof.

• Boof.

• Boof.

• What?

• Boof.

• Total voters

Ferociousfeind

Shamrock Shake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to Bunsen's Burgers! Watch your reality on the way in. Take a seat at the counter and have fun with the other patrons. Or start a fight, I don't mind. Just remember not to kill anybody, we don't want to be closed down for another megaparsec, am I right? While you're walking in, could you sign yourself in?

Name:

Species:

Appearance:

Biography: (can be short or long, though it should clear things up)

Canon or OC?:

Originating Universe: (or OC if original)

Other:

Rules, because nobody here lives under anarchy:
  1. Members of the Stu family have been permanently banned from Bunsen's Burgers. (No Mary/Gary Stus)
  2. Gods and other higher-dimensional beings are in room 7i (Don't be OP)
  3. Keep it civil, outside of fights. (Don't harass other roleplayers OOC, they're people too!)
  4. Burgers are $5.95 (put this in the Other section if you agree to the rules.)
  5. The Plot's tendrils do not extend as far as here. (This is not part of any overarching story.)
  6. The rules may expand or contract without warning, please read up on them every once and a while. (<-- What he said.)
When posting with a new character, simply walk up to the counter and ask Bunsen (or The Moderator) if this is the right place. If you're accepted, they should nod their head. If not, you will receive instructions to your place. (Which can be interpreted as my problems with your character. Do read the rules please.)

Name: Bunsen

Species: ???

Appearance:
bartender-resume-sample.jpg

Biography: An enigmatic entity created to serve others, Bunsen's shop has been set up billions of years before the first customer. Does not respond to inquiry.

Canon or OC?: OC

Originating Universe: (or OC if original) OC

Other: Do not be misled, Bunsen is immensely powerful for his human-like form.
He is the owner of Bunsen's Burgers

Name: The Moderator

Species: ???

Appearance:
moderator-xxl.png

Biography: Bunsen's first customer. The only Stu allowed in the bar; nobody moderates better than an omniscient being.

Canon or OC?: OC

Originating Universe: (or OC if original) OC

Other: The Moderator, well, moderates the actions happening in Bunsen's Burgers. Don't break the rules, or he will break you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back