• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bunny's Looking For Thread

Bunny Hop

The Fume Knight
i'd love to get some 1x1's going so here's what I'm interested in doing

• "Alien" series Roleplay
  • Dark Souls 1/2/3 Roleplay (This is a major craving right now)
  • Bloodborne Roleplay
  • Assassin's Creed Roleplay
  • Murder Mystery Roleplay
  • Horror Roleplays
  • Pokemin VILLIANS Roleplay
  • Overwatch Roleplay

If you wanna hit me up for one of these, feel free. We can discuss plot and stuff in PMs as I prefer doing stories where both people make a choice in what happens, therefore I like to comunicate ideas and twists a lot before I implement them.

I like a little romance but not the 'Fall in love at first sight type' <--- that makes me wanna go all Killer Bunny.

For length, I like longer posts for Bloodborne, Dark Souls and Horror stuff as those three require an atmosphere and detail. (2 paragraphs of 3-5 sentences should be ok)]In other fandoms I don't mind shorter posts

You had me at Dark Souls, though you also have Bloodborne and Overwatch on the table it seems. I would be most interested to discuss the possibility of roleplay partnership with you if you still happen to be searching.

You had me at Dark Souls, though you also have Bloodborne and Overwatch on the table it seems. I would be most interested to discuss the possibility of roleplay partnership with you if you still happen to be searching.

Praise the SUN. I am really happy about this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back