Chitchat Bunnies, Buff Anime Men and Comics Galore

BunBun

Follow me down the rabbit hole.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! My name is Bunny or Bun! I've been itching to make some new friends here in rpnation recently, so I figured I’d take the time to put a little post out there to see how everyone has been doing and to get to know some more people!

I love bunnies and enjoy sending and receiving gifs or pictures of bunnies or neko style characters with bunny ears. I think they are neat. If you have any, please send them my way. Same with buff anime men. Giving a nod to JJBA. If you have any of those I would love to see as well.

Most of my comics I read come from webcomics. I enjoy romance the most but action and gore are pretty cool to. If you have recommendation, send them my way. I adore bls. A lot. Moving on. Some of the ones I have read are Lore Olympus, Castle Swimmer, Let's Play and etc.

Hope everyone is having a good day/night!

omg this is so sweet haha. I love webcomics ( yesss Lore Olympus and Let's Play 👀 ), especially romance lol!
I actually have a pet bunny and her name is Totoro ^-^

Who are you favorite characters in both comics?

Aww I wish I had a pet bunny. They look so adorable.

I'll be honest, I love Eros. Just because he's way more supportive than Artemis. Then in Let's Play, I like Bowser and Sam's dad haha.
Having a bunny does take a lot of work, but yes! They're so soft and adorable!

If you like romance, there's a shit ton of isekai ones that I could recommend but if it's BL then maybe you can try What Lies at the End, Given and Seven days. Oh and Inso's law is pretty good too! (It's not BL tho)

I'll be honest, I love Eros. Just because he's way more supportive than Artemis. Then in Let's Play, I like Bowser and Sam's dad haha.
Having a bunny does take a lot of work, but yes! They're so soft and adorable!
Eros is my favorite too. I was so mad when he was chatting up with his girl and he didn't even realize!

Oh how come those two?

How is Totoro?

If you like romance, there's a shit ton of isekai ones that I could recommend but if it's BL then maybe you can try What Lies at the End, Given and Seven days. Oh and Inso's law is pretty good too! (It's not BL tho)
Isekai is all dandy but after a while it makes me so mad. 😅

I love What Lies at the End and Given. I have never heard of Seven Days. I might need to check it out. Inso's Law too.

Eros is my favorite too. I was so mad when he was chatting up with his girl and he didn't even realize!

Oh how come those two?

How is Totoro?

Isekai is all dandy but after a while it makes me so mad. 😅

I love What Lies at the End and Given. I have never heard of Seven Days. I might need to check it out. Inso's Law too.

For real, but I just love Bowser cuz he's adorable and Sam's dad is such a dramatic sweetheart. To be honest, I haven't read it lately, but those two are the first that come to mind lol.
Totoro is doing well! I should share pictures of the lil thing.

oh my gosh I love Inso's Law !!

BunBun BunBun why does it make you mad? and let me know what you think once you've tried them (:

nios nios it's incredible, the shipping possibilities are endless

BunBun BunBun why does it make you mad? and let me know what you think once you've tried them (:

nios nios it's incredible, the shipping possibilities are endless
aah! yes; so many possibilities. I love the art style lol and it almost made me cry haha

nios nios I would love to see Totoro!

mon mon I don't know. I suppose they are to predictable in my mind.

nios nios I get what you mean. The part where she "disappeared" broke my heart.

@bunnyfundanshi ah I see what you mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back