~Bumped RP~ [Members only]

Heather-

2 and a half hours... The first hour that he didn't come, I was actually a little worried about this stranger that I'd never met. The next half hour, I started getting angry. Now? I was livid.

I sat , tapping my foot because I wasn't leaving till he showed. I was give him a little piece of my mind. A nice wake up call if you will. Everyone was pretty much gone. Good, I thought. No witnesses.

When someone called my name I looked up with a smirk on my face. Ah. Alec. "It's about damn time." I said as I stood and walked over to him. "You know you were supposed to be here over two hours ago right?" I asked. "Because I'm sure you have a really good excuse..."

He smirked upon seeing her approach him. She looks decent he thought. He crossed his arms against his chest as she pointed out that he was late. Alec gave her his best lazy smiled and said, "And if Idon't have a really good excuse?"

Heather-

I glared at him. It was kind of upsetting that he was hot...I would have rather he be ugly, just like his personality. "Oh I get it...you think you're one of those 'I'm cool, so I can do anything I want' kinda guys." I said. "Well guess what? You're not...So wipe the smirk off your face." I said.

He exaggerated his smirk this time, just to piss her off. "Hmm, I see I got a loud one this year... Well, I don't really think of myself as cool but it's been proven... I can get whatever I want... And what I want now, is to keep my smirk. You got a problem with that, sweetheart?"

Heather-

I pressed my lips together. "First of all, my name is Heather...NOT sweetheart." I informed him, crossing my arms. What did he mean, 'this year'...this wasn't his first time? Well it was mine, I needed the money so he wasn't gonna drive me away. "Second, change your attitude, because I don't feel like dealing with an immature brat who feels the need to piss me off."

He chuckled. "Oh yes, where are my manners? Alec Maxwell..." he said, extending his hand to shake hers. "Devilishly handsome, fashionably late... veteran bumper. I'm terribly sorry if we got off on the wrong foot but don't expect much change. I don't do change, sweetheart.​"

Heather-

I glared at his hand because there was no way he actually expected me to shake it... "Well Maxwell, the Devil partseems pretty accurate to me." I said. I wasn't gonna call him by his first name is he was gonna call me sweetheart. I was anything but sweet and I'd make for damn sure that he knew it by the time this was over. "Since you're such an expert on bumping" I said, sarcastically."What do we do now?" I asked, bending over to grab my bag.

He smiled smugly at her refusal to shake hands and nonchalantly shrugged. "Well, we're supposed to get to know each other over the next few weeks... establish trust and whatnot." he said, "But if you want, we can just bump right now and get this all over with to spare us of the agony of each other's company."

Heather-

I picked up my bag and turned to face him. He didn't just say that. I know he didn't just say that. Before I could even think about it, I lifted a hand and slapped him across the face. I'd been wanting to hit him since he walked into the room...he's just lucky I didn't punch him. Didn't he know that this was a hard thing for some people? Especially if this was their first time. "You're an as*" I told him.

Alec wasn't really surprised by Heather's reaction. He got slapped by his bump partners on a yearly basis. He knew it was coming but he rubbed his cheek anyway just to show that he was somehow human too. An ass, yup, everyone know that, ​he thought. "Thanks for noticing, sweetheart."

Heather-

I clenched my fist and took a deep breath. "Let. Just. Go." I ground out through clenched teeth. I took a few steps away from him and ran a hand through my hair. He was going to make this impossible for me.

He smiled, apparently amused of Heather's uncomfortable situation. He took her forearm and tugged her towards him. "You were saying?"

Heather-

I looked up at him, glaring again. If looks could kill he would have exploded. "Why do you think it's okay to touch me?" I asked him quietly. I wanted to scream at him. "Because the slap, could very easily have been a punch." I warned.

"Really?" He asked, running his finger down her forearm. "Really? That slap could've been a punch? A pity to such a pretty face like mine... But still, I'd like to see you try."

Heather-

I clenched my fist again and brought my hand up, launching it forward to connect with his face. And I hoped it hurt. A lot.

James frowned and said, "Are you sure? I can give you anything! Purses, clothes, makeup, and... and... anything else!" He was determined to get her something. It is polite to get anything a woman wants, his father told him. "I'll even get you... a car!" he demmanded.

Alec's grip on her arm slackened as she punched him. Wow, this girl can really punch, he thought. He rubbed his jaw, where her fist hit and ran his hand through his hair. "Hm. Never thought you'd actually try... I like your guts, sweetheart."

Heather-

I stepped away from him again when his grip slackened. "Stop calling me that." I told him. "Now lets just go already." I said.

"Alright... But I'm still calling you sweetheart, sweetheart." He said, leading her out of the building. He went straight to his car, hoping she was following. He turned around just in front of his car and asked her, "So, got any place in mind?"

Heather-

I followed behind him and stopped a reasonable distance away from him when he did. "I don't care Maxwell. Pick a place and drive there." I said. Sure, I was being snotty...but so was he.

"Ok, if that's what you say..." he said opening the door to the front seat for her. "It's not about the place anyway. Being with me is guaranteed enjoyment no matter what." A sarcastic smirk played on the side of his lips as he spoke.

Heather-

I stopped right next to him. "You said we had weeks to 'get to know each other'" I said. "So we're not doing anything until those weeks are up...do we understand each other?" I said.

He slipped into the driver's seat and turned on the car. He turned to her and said, "As much as I want to say yes, I'll simply say, I'll try... I don't want to make any promises I can't keep."

Heather-

I buckled my seat belt and turned to look out the window. "I can't believe I got paired up with you...the biggest ass ever!" I sighed. "Just my luck I guess..."

"Thanks for the compliment, sweetheart." he said as he started to drive. "And don't worry. It'll be just one year. Just a year."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back