~Bumped RP~ [Members only]

Andrew's eyes shifted to the door as he watched two girls file in. The first tapped her foot nervously as she looked around. The second took the seat next to where Amanda had been sitting and he caught her looking at him. This was ridiculous. Sighing, he told himself he could only guess wrong two more times, so he might as well take the chance. Turning slightly in his seat he spoke to the last person to enter the room.

"If I were to say my name was Andrew, would this affect you at all?" he asked, hoping it didn't sound foolish, but this guessing game was foolish. The redheaded girl had it right, they really did need to have name tags for this meet and greet.

James smiled and said, "You sure, oh okay." He fiddled with his thumbs and said, "I'm 16, my parents died, my sign is Scorpio, I have my own phone, I have a car, and y favorite color is... red." James looked up at Roxy and wondered if this was a way to start a relationship. He sighed and said, "What aboutyou?"

Roxy couldn't help but give him a sympathetic look when he spoke of his parents. "I'm 16, too. I'm pretty sure I'm a Virgo if I remember right. I have a phone unless my mother takes it away. My father died when I was three, but I don't even remember him. I wish I had a car because I hate going anywhere in my mom's van," she said the last part with a sigh before continuing on, "And my favorite color is purple. But dark purple, not light, and I really don't like pink." She paused, looking down at him, curling then uncurling her toes which were free in the flip-flops she wore. After a minute, she slid down off her chair, resting her back against it instead, full attention on him. "I like to sing and dance. Do you?" She was trying her best to keep them talking as it seemed to make time go by faster.

Sandra pointed curiously at him. "You're Andrew W.?" she said with a small smile, now glad she hadn't taken off into the crowd. Though she didn't point her finger in attempts to offend him, she quickly put it down, deciding not to take any chances. First impressions were everything right?

"I'm Sandra Hughes. But please, call me Sandy." she said, extending out her hand, biting her bottom lip gently. She had a habit of doing that when she got nervous. She still couldnt get over the fact that she wasn't just making new a new acquaintance. This would be the father of the baby she was putting up for sale. Did it sound harsh? Yes, but that was nothing but the truth.

James shook his head, "I used to, but that's a different story...." (sorry for the one liner.... EEP!)

When he heard his name, his heart skipped a beat. He immediately stood up and wiped the cold sweat away from his forehead and went back to see who this Katie Deans is.

[[Y'know, I was going to have him go by Andy for short, but now it feels like that'd just be too weird lol Sandy and Andy x3 ]]

"That would be me," Andrew answered with a smile, seizing the opportunity to slip out of the chair he had been sitting in and pop into the one next to her. He accepted her handshake, but was careful. Her hands felt so delicate in his large ones. "So...Uhh....I'm honestly not sure what to talk about," he admitted, giving her a grin that would hopefully make up for his awkward conversation.

Roxy had to stop herself from asking him to tell the story, seeing as he didn't seem too enthusiastic about it. Sighing, she resumed her knee to chest position, burying her head in her arms, forehead resting on her knees. Maybe she had said the wrong thing and he was upset with her? She felt exhausted, boys never made sense.

(( Lol you should do it, It'll be as if it was meant to be xD ))

Sandra laughed. "Well I'm gonna start of by saying that you have a very pretty smile." She'd always been used to being the shy one, but that was at least one quality they shared. She looked down at her her heels, crossing her feet before she looked back up at him, but this time, studying his face. "Not bad...!" she thought with a small smile, but that was the least of her worries, considering she had fallen for her past boyfriends based on their personalities.

[MENTION=2132]DuckieSue[/MENTION]

She took his hand and shook it, though hers was shaking visibly. "Yeah... It is my first time. Do---do I uhh, look that nervous?" she asked trying to smile even just the slightest bit. She knew her smile would turn out lopsided and hesitant but at least she tried. She hugged her book closer to herself and went back to chewing on her lower lip.

[[ [MENTION=2982]LovelyLady[/MENTION]]]

Andrew chuckled at the smile compliment. "Just what every guy wants to be, pretty," he joked with her, his smile widening a bit. "But to that, I do have to say that if I have the smile, you seem to have the rest of the body covered very prettily. Actually, looks like you have the smile too. Guess I just can't compete." He winked softly, very grateful they were off to a good start. A mechanical noise from his pocket made him silently scold himself. Giving Sandra an apologetic look, he thrust his hand into his pocket, pulling out his phone. Ignoring the Facebook message he had been sent, he turned the device off. Returning it to his pocket, he turned his attention back to her. "So sorry about that, I could have sworn I turned it off," he offered, hoping he hadn't offended her.

(Aerynne reply to the Circus)

James smiled a bit and said, "Why don't we go get some smoothies from the smoothie store nearby?" he tried to get their minds off the story as he stood up he held his hand out. "It's on me."

Lifting her head, she gave him a questioning look. "Are we allowed to? I mean, don't we have to wait for someone to talk or something?" A smoothie really did sound good though. Looking around, she jumped up to her feet, kicking her purse under the chair and pulling him up off the ground. "Let's go," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

James nodded and took her hand. "Wait til' you see my car." He smiled and showed her a convertiable which was dark navy blue. And it was customed painted with a stripe on the hood that was red. The liscence plate said 'ROLLS' and James smiled. "Hop in." he opened the door and waited for her to enter.

She followed him eagerly outside. Seeing the car somehow made all her nerves go away. "This is SO much better than a minivan," she said, smiling wide. With a final glance at the building, she slipped into the car, eyes wide as she tried to take it all in. "This has to be the coolest car I have ever been in," she admitted, fumbling for a second with the seat belt.

James smirked and said, "You should have seen my parent's car before they died. It was a lamburgini!" He drove them to the smoothie shop and said, "We're here." He stood up and exitted the car. He walked over to Roxy's door and opened it.

As they drove, her hair blew around her face and she had to keep fighting it back down. Once they stopped, she knew she looked a mess. Stepping out of the car, she gave him an embarrassed smile, trying to force the curls to behave. "Guess I'm not used to worrying about that with the van," she giggled, waiting for him before walking into the shop. It wasn't overly full, but she did make sure to still stand close to James, if for nothing else than the bit of security he had given her since they met.

James smiled and patted down her curls. "It gives you that 'blown away' look though." he chuckled and said, "So what do you want? I personally love the Oreo Shake."

Her eyes traveled the menu quickly, taught it was rude to keep others waiting just because she was indecisive. "I'll have a strawberry smoothie," she determined. Not very original, but something she knew she'd enjoy. Looking up at James, she wondered if this was classified as a date or business meeting.

James smiled and said, "Oreo Milkshake please." once they got their orders, they sat in a corner. "So is this classified as a date or buisness meeting?" He asked shakily.

Roxy took a sip, delighted by how sweet the smoothie was. Looking up at him, her jaw nearly dropped. "You took the words out of my mouth," she accused him, smiling. "I'm going to have to hope it's a date, because I can only imagine a meeting as boring to the point of falling asleep, and you're anything but that."

Sitting forward in her chair, she placed her elbow on the table, using her hand to support her head as she studied him, sipping the drink contently. "Why are you doing this?" she asked, jerking her thumb behind her in the direction they came from, at the bump agency.

James laughed and said, "Because you seem like a good person to go out with." He smiled and 'flipped' his hair. "So, what would you like to do afterwards?" He pointed to the smoothies. "There's an outlet nearby, if you want to take a little shopping spree."

Roxy's left eyebrow raised up, giving him a questioning look. "Shopping?" she parroted back at him, distracted now from what she was asking about. "A guy that likes to go shopping? Get out!" Sticking her finger inside the dome of her cup, she snatched out a scoop of whipped cream, popping her finger in her mouth. "You're certainly full of surprises," she admitted, removing her finger from her mouth.

James laughed and said, "Nooo! It's for you silly. A guy like me only shops in the skate boarding store." He smiled and looked at Roxy. Funny, cute, and clueless. What's next extreme smart?​ he thought.

[[ [MENTION=2672]Forks[/MENTION] ]]

Roxy was again, surprised. "I don't need to go shopping, I don't need anything," she answered. In a single parent home with a single income, she'd been raised on the word 'need' and knew exactly in which context it was to be used. 'Wants' were not an option, except at birthdays, and even then she knew from a young age even, that to get what you needed was more important than some silly toy she'd grow tired of.

@XxRainyDaysxX

Alec walked into the agency with his usual I'm-better-than-you sort of manner. He didn't feel even a tad bit nervous because 'bumping' had been his thing since he was 16. He was technically a veteran now, thus adding to his superiority complex. He was at least 2 hours and a half late but he didn't really care. Who ever he was paired up with couldn't do anything but wait for him, anyway. He went up to the bulletin board as soon as he got into the building. He scanned it for his name which he found beside the name Heather Morrison. He nodded to himself and looked at the people in the waiting room. He scanned it hoping he'd get someone that could live up to his expectations. Then, running a hand through his hair, he called out, "Anyone here named Heather?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back