• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bullworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Just got home from a trip, and it looks like I have a bit of reading up to do. Post will be up in an hour or so, sorry if I wasn't that active today ;w;.

On the subjects of roommates though, RNGsus seems to have a weird sense of humor, paring up the nerd with the jock lmao. Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature , looks like we're roomies! I can already imagine Don on his knees, begging for James to do his homework lul.

Just got home from a trip, and it looks like I have a bit of reading up to do. Post will be up in an hour or so, sorry if I wasn't that active today ;w;.

On the subjects of roommates though, RNGsus seems to have a weird sense of humor, paring up the nerd with the jock lmao. Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature , looks like we're roomies! I can already imagine Don on his knees, begging for James to do his homework lul.

Sweet, this will go down well. XD

Sweet, this will go down well. XD

Wanna make a Brains-and-Brawns sort of dynamic? I think both have some similarities in their goals that they can bond over (both being driven by their will to aid their mothers), and can cover up each others' weaknesses pretty nicely, though I suppose their contrasting personalities might be a point of contention for one another.

Wanna make a Brains-and-Brawns sort of dynamic? I think both have some similarities in their goals that they can bond over (both being driven by their will to aid their mothers), and can cover up each others' weaknesses pretty nicely, though I suppose their contrasting personalities might be a point of contention for one another.

Kinda like a shark and those little fishy fish things? The shark (you) give the fishy fish things (me) protection (from bullies) while the fishy fish things help clean (help you with academic stuff) the shark? However maybe they don't get along in the beginning, maybe I hear you having a heated argument with your mum or something like that because of your failing grades. I offer to help you out and say that I'm trying to help my mother too, they end up having a discrete friendship?

It’s gonna be funny when Frederick finally manages to invite someone over for dinner at his Aunt’s restaurant.

Prepare for baby photos and utter embarrassment XD

Man I didn't get any notifications again! I missed so much :S and sorry for not posting yet but my roommate moved and I was at her new place helping a bit. I will try to post before I go to her housewarming party tonight :)

noice noce have fun at the party. uh, recap, most ppl are just entering the school or going to the dorms and ooc, it's been decided that there'll be roommates stuff ~

noice noce have fun at the party. uh, recap, most ppl are just entering the school or going to the dorms and ooc, it's been decided that there'll be roommates stuff ~
Thanks for the update :) I will read up on what I missed now, I don't like not knowing xD

Sorry if you already mentioned this somewhere and I'm just stupid, but is the RP starting at the beginning of a new school year like after summer break? Is there going to be some kind of assembly welcoming the students back or something?

I was asleep but I think its the start of the new year, yeah? Also I don't think I explained it but Blanche is in the Boy's dormitories halls and she just got immediately lost lol.

I was asleep but I think its the start of the new year, yeah? Also I don't think I explained it but Blanche is in the Boy's dormitories halls and she just got immediately lost lol.

I think I'm just going to assume it is and be like "oh, well" if it isn't lol. Blanche sounds like me as soon as I step out of my house. Also, I noticed that she has the same surname as Eli, are they somehow secretly related that I didn't know about??

I hope my post isn't too bad :) I am in a hurry and didn't want to leave you guys hanging. Well, then I am going to get ready now, have to leave soon :)

I wasn't quite certain how we were handling the school dress code, if there even is one like the game, so I left the description of what Eli is wearing just kind of bland. I finally got a post up though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back