• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bullworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
And lol WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams , Raven is a pretty edgy girl- but if it's not too much work on you, another character would be cool to have. Although, we do have a decent amount now so I wouldn’t worry ?

Hey guys :)

So far I think the rebel girl is still up for grabs but I could be wrong (I kinda just woke up and hadn't had my morning coffee yet so my brain is still half asleep xD) or was it that Wednesday wanted that role? Hmmm okay Idk :D

The rebel, nerd, and jock female are still open...though someone has showed interest in the nerd and someone else has showed interest in general in the rp. It's first come, first serve though :p so go a head.

I feel that xD I have a couple saved in case I ended up doubling as the rebel if you'd like me to send them your way

Well, I'm probably about to go to bed :) but hopefully some CS will be up when I wake up. If all that's left is one character when I wake up, I'm gonna go a head and get it started. Will probably also double as the character that is left. ^-^ night everyone.

This seemed like a cool way to pre-establish some relationships so just finna steal this from Bowa

Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 Since she's timid and Akihiko has basically put himself up on a pedestal, he might just be neutral about her. Not berating but just not paying her any mind. Since Akihiko is pretty involved in arts like her though, he might occasionally bond with her over Artistic Garbage™

Unlris Unlris Just probably wouldn't get along with him and he would probably annoy the hell out of him, intentionally or unintentionally. Not a fan of his blunt honesty and dense attitude. May tease him and flaunt his "I'm better than you" attitude towards him. Though they can both agree that spiders are the actual devil.

Drook Drook Thinks he's attractive but will not admit it™ If Fredrick is going through his first day at the start of the roleplay and runs into Akihiko, he will outwardly acknowledge that he finds him attractive and then if asked, sweep it under the rug like it's nothing and go onto asking about his past or leaving him alone to annoy him another day. If the two are to become friends, I could see him figuring out Aki is into cosplaying.

Bites The Dust Bites The Dust I like to think that Akihiko is the type to have a parasol over him when outside just to keep his complexion good, so he would be the type that Donovan describes as a vampire. He hates his jock demeanor and claims poshly that "He's compensating for something." Akihiko also attends parties frequently and isn't beyond filming Donovan repeating history at one of these parties. At least, he'll teasingly say "Your memes are cancer."

V a l k y r i e V a l k y r i e Honestly seems like the person he'd get along with the best? Loves his fashion but will just say to his face that it's okay. I could see them interacting by playing piano and drama/acting. Will at least try to hang out with him frequently under the rouse that "I didn't have anything else to do right now." Would act differently and in a much more open fashion if he finds out Shey's past. Possible crush but will most likely believe it's one-sided.

PhantomMelody PhantomMelody He'll probably just think Jaime is odd and will choose not to interact with her.

Bowa Bowa Eli's relationship explanation with Akihiko explained it best. Aki would also admire his style yet won't admit it.

Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature With the two basically being two sides of the same coin, I could see Aki getting on his nerves easily with his posh and spoiled attitude. Probably because James had to work hard to get what he wants in life while Akihiko got almost everything basically handed to him at birth.

iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing Even with being in the same clique of prep, he probably doesn't hand out with her. He'll probably find her overly optimistic attitude cute at first but then annoying after a while. He doesn't like people who are dense and will most likely find her too easy to manipulate. Their very different backgrounds would also separate them. They will agree over their hatred of spiders and love of baking though.

I'm so happy this is done now, Jesus christ lmao

This seemed like a cool way to pre-establish some relationships so just finna steal this from Bowa

Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 Since she's timid and Akihiko has basically put himself up on a pedestal, he might just be neutral about her. Not berating but just not paying her any mind. Since Akihiko is pretty involved in arts like her though, he might occasionally bond with her over Artistic Garbage™

Unlris Unlris Just probably wouldn't get along with him and he would probably annoy the hell out of him, intentionally or unintentionally. Not a fan of his blunt honesty and dense attitude. May tease him and flaunt his "I'm better than you" attitude towards him. Though they can both agree that spiders are the actual devil.

Drook Drook Thinks he's attractive but will not admit it™ If Fredrick is going through his first day at the start of the roleplay and runs into Akihiko, he will outwardly acknowledge that he finds him attractive and then if asked, sweep it under the rug like it's nothing and go onto asking about his past or leaving him alone to annoy him another day. If the two are to become friends, I could see him figuring out Aki is into cosplaying.

Bites The Dust Bites The Dust I like to think that Akihiko is the type to have a parasol over him when outside just to keep his complexion good, so he would be the type that Donovan describes as a vampire. He hates his jock demeanor and claims poshly that "He's compensating for something." Akihiko also attends parties frequently and isn't beyond filming Donovan repeating history at one of these parties. At least, he'll teasingly say "Your memes are cancer."

V a l k y r i e V a l k y r i e Honestly seems like the person he'd get along with the best? Loves his fashion but will just say to his face that it's okay. I could see them interacting by playing piano and drama/acting. Will at least try to hang out with him frequently under the rouse that "I didn't have anything else to do right now." Would act differently and in a much more open fashion if he finds out Shey's past. Possible crush but will most likely believe it's one-sided.

PhantomMelody PhantomMelody He'll probably just think Jaime is odd and will choose not to interact with her.

Bowa Bowa Eli's relationship explanation with Akihiko explained it best. Aki would also admire his style yet won't admit it.

Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature With the two basically being two sides of the same coin, I could see Aki getting on his nerves easily with his posh and spoiled attitude. Probably because James had to work hard to get what he wants in life while Akihiko got almost everything basically handed to him at birth.

iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing Even with being in the same clique of prep, he probably doesn't hand out with her. He'll probably find her overly optimistic attitude cute at first but then annoying after a while. He doesn't like people who are dense and will most likely find her too easy to manipulate. Their very different backgrounds would also separate them. They will agree over their hatred of spiders and love of baking though.

I'm so happy this is done now, Jesus christ lmao
I am totally liking that idea! It does seem like they have quite a few things in common :) So yeah I'm up for that. Could be interesting with the crush idea xD

I kinda want Shey to have a crush or something so he can be like "what are you looking at? That (indicated the person with his hand) is all mine, you got that? Mine" :P (could go on longer but you know spoilers)

I like that idea too. Since Akihiko is a heccin popular boi, that would be a lot of people for Shey to tell to fuck off lmao

I mean if you're okay with it of course lol. Its just a suggestion and you can say no if you don't like it hehe.

Yee sounds good my guy or maybe they're like just figuring out and denying it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back