• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bullworth Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Honestly, I really like the corrupt school plot but I'm down for whatever and same WednesdayAddams WednesdayAddams . If anything using all the plots sounds chill but might be a bit busy.

I feel that but honestly I wouldn't have all of them start at once if we did all of them. If you catch what I mean lol.

Last edited:
Are we going to have any pre-existing relationships between characters (obviously who have been at the school for a while) or just kinda mention their opinion on each other when they see one another/interact/whatever?

Well, we can do either. It's up to y'all mostly :) if you'd like for your characters to know each other in some sort of way, that'd be cool. It'd add some depth I feel.

We only need a few more people to go tho, H Y P E!

Oh, and Bowa Bowa 's idea of our characters having pre-established relationships sounds great. The Cliques from Bully came into mind, and we can like form some sort of basis from that, i.e Jocks / Cheerleaders look down on Nerds and vice-versa, Preppies being hostile towards Transfers / Newbies because they might challenge their hold on the school or something like that.

So I was wondering if we are going to talk about relationships like do some of the students already know each other or do they not and so on? :)

Sooo, I'm thinking we just stick with the bully/corrupt school plot. I think it'd be pretty lit. Plus, I have some things in mind for it, but I'll tell you all soon about that. :) I just want to be able to sit down and think about it when I get off work tonight so I can somewhat put it all together.

Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm thinking of having that as the plot.

Okay, so I've re-read everyone's character sheets and this is what I've came up with as potential relationships. Also, I'm not sure if the transfer students are like new transfers or had transferred over a couple years/months/weeks ago so I'm still keeping them in - sorry if I'm just being dumb about that lmao.

Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 Since Ivy is quite timid, I don't see her and Eli having interacted much since to him she would just seem uninteresting. Plus, she is two years younger than he is so they wouldn't be in any of the same classes. If anything, I think Eli would just tease Ivy.

Unlris Unlris If Corey has shown a few subtle signs of being tired of the regularity of his life, I think Eli would see it as an opportunity to have a prodigy of sorts, someone who he can show a bit of his rebellious ways to. It would be a fun challenge to him more so than being friends, maybe Corey actually ends up intriguing Eli though.

plastic_lover plastic_lover Akihiko would definitely get on Eli's nerves but he would lowkey find the way he acts entertaining. Eli would like his fashion sense, wouldn't be caught alive admitting it though. I think they would know each other for sure, I don't know if they would be friends, however, they would have a mutual understanding of one another's roles at the school.

Bites The Dust Bites The Dust Eli would find Donovan really annoying and would certainly be really abrupt with him. I think they would not like each other, perhaps even be enemies.

V a l k y r i e V a l k y r i e Imo, I think Eli and Shey would get along, he probably wouldn't be a good influence for fixing Shey's bad habits but Eli would like the guy. Maybe Shey could tutor Eli for history?

PhantomMelody PhantomMelody Tbh, Eli would think Jaime is a bit weird lol. He would find her naivety easy to manipulate and might have a bit of fun messing with her though.

Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature Eli would secretly be jealous of how intelligent and hard-working James is, how easy he makes it seem. Eli would probably be dismissive of James because he makes him feel as if he's failing his own goal to do his mother proud.

Bear in mind, if you also have any ideas for connections between our characters, feel free to suggest them.

Sooo, I'm thinking we just stick with the bully/corrupt school plot. I think it'd be pretty lit. Plus, I have some things in mind for it, but I'll tell you all soon about that. :) I just want to be able to sit down and think about it when I get off work tonight so I can somewhat put it all together.

Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm thinking of having that as the plot.

Sounds great! Although I might be a bit biased since that was my main choice to begin with haha.

Oh, and there's still only 4 grill spots left to take tho, and i'm still thinking of whether or not to take one of those spots and have two characters.

Okay, so I've re-read everyone's character sheets and this is what I've came up with as potential relationships. Also, I'm not sure if the transfer students are like new transfers or had transferred over a couple years/months/weeks ago so I'm still keeping them in - sorry if I'm just being dumb about that lmao.

Midnightchan123 Midnightchan123 Since Ivy is quite timid, I don't see her and Eli having interacted much since to him she would just seem uninteresting. Plus, she is two years younger than he is so they wouldn't be in any of the same classes. If anything, I think Eli would just tease Ivy.

Unlris Unlris If Corey has shown a few subtle signs of being tired of the regularity of his life, I think Eli would see it as an opportunity to have a prodigy of sorts, someone who he can show a bit of his rebellious ways to. It would be a fun challenge to him more so than being friends, maybe Corey actually ends up intriguing Eli though.

plastic_lover plastic_lover Akihiko would definitely get on Eli's nerves but he would lowkey find the way he acts entertaining. Eli would like his fashion sense, wouldn't be caught alive admitting it though. I think they would know each other for sure, I don't know if they would be friends, however, they would have a mutual understanding of one another's roles at the school.

Bites The Dust Bites The Dust Eli would find Donovan really annoying and would certainly be really abrupt with him. I think they would not like each other, perhaps even be enemies.

V a l k y r i e V a l k y r i e Imo, I think Eli and Shey would get along, he probably wouldn't be a good influence for fixing Shey's bad habits but Eli would like the guy. Maybe Shey could tutor Eli for history?

PhantomMelody PhantomMelody Tbh, Eli would think Jaime is a bit weird lol. He would find her naivety easy to manipulate and might have a bit of fun messing with her though.

Freak_Of_Nature Freak_Of_Nature Eli would secretly be jealous of how intelligent and hard-working James is, how easy he makes it seem. Eli would probably be dismissive of James because he makes him feel as if he's failing his own goal to do his mother proud.

Bear in mind, if you also have any ideas for connections between our characters, feel free to suggest them.

I like the way you went through and came up for ways to know each character. Very, very progressive and impressive :p kudos!

Sounds like a plan :) I'm okay with that idea.

I like your idea of Eli and Donovan being hostile to each other. Maybe there was a time within the past schoolyear that they butted heads against each other? They both seem to have some similarities with one another, but I'd reckon Donovan's insensitive, up-front behavior might be what pits him against Eli's more poised and relaxed personality. (Feel free to point out if I'm wrong and misinterpret your character there)

I'm honestly eating this shit up

?? I love character development
Yeah its interesting and fun :D

Also if anyone else wants to talk, you know if their character knows mine or not I am open for it. As for if the transfered last or this year I have no idea xD Wednesday what do you think would fit/be best?

I feel as though it'd make more sense for them to have transferred the year before, unless anyone has any objections towards that. Mostly due to the fact that this year, my and Drook Drook are playing new characters. Perhaps the transfer students just haven't found a place to fit in yet or they just sorta branch off the mutual side of things. ? So that's why they aren't specified in any 'cliques'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back