• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Buddy Cop - When 80's Cop Shows get weird.

Interested?

• Fuckyeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahbro.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Giyari

Magical_Girl.exe
Roleplay Type(s)
buddycop_CRT.png

Genre: Comedy, Action.

Themes: Police, Crime, 80's Clichés.

RP Level: Casual

Sountrack:

Background

1985 - Los Angeles. A city of sunshine, sand, and sea. The kind of place you go to make your dreams come true, but every light casts a shadow. Things are crumbling below the surface, The Casilda Sangre Leche, also known as the Casilda Blood Milks, have been smuggling cheap drugs into LA from Cuba for the last year, and the city is reaching breaking point. Their recent partnership with the Andros Town Sharks of The Bahamas means things are only going to get worse with gun running now on the cards too. It's only a matter of time before things become a war zone. Using every trick in and out of the book, the avant-garde detectives of the LAPD Gangs and Narcotics Division have went into overdrive, working as hard as they can to keep the streets clean.

Plot

Working in pairs, you and your partner will be sent out onto the streets of LA to investigate gang activity, to keep tabs on any deals going down, and to bust open cases like an ice cold case of beer on the white sands of Long Beach! Going undercover, using your wits, your contacts, your charm, and even your fresh style, you'll both uncover gang secrets and work towards ending the flow of drugs into LA before things turn into scenes from the Warriors. Alright, wrong city but you get what I mean. Don't let things go to shit, or I'll make you hand in your badge and your gun, renegade!!

This RP is now a thing, check it out

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/buddy-cop.145576/https://www.rpnation.com/threads/buddy-cop.145576/here

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/buddy-cop.145576/https://www.rpnation.com/threads/buddy-cop.145576/!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm absolutely determined to see someone use the line "Pairing me with this kid?! Hell no! After my partner... I work alone..."

I'd be interested in this. Can I be the hard-line police captain who always says "You two. My office." and snaps his suspenders?

[media]
[/media]
[media]

[/media]
@Swimswamswom

NOW'S OUR CHANCE! THE DREAM TEAM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahaha... I may love you in that awkward stalker type way. I also might definitely be interested >_>

@korigon

Not sure about the first song, but holy shit Knight Rider, all of my yes!!

The RP acuall has a soundtrack if you wanna check the first post, there's a youtube playlist ;)

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Ahaha... I may love you in that awkward stalker type way. I also might definitely be interested >_>

[/QUOTE]
You should join in the madness, join in the ridiculousness. Pastel suits with the sleeves rolled up, hair slicked back with Ray Bans on the top, Lamborghini car chases and shoot outs along the beach. It's going to be so fucking bad and I can't wait.

Giyari said:
You should join in the madness, join in the ridiculousness. Pastel suits with the sleeves rolled up, hair slicked back with Ray Bans on the top, Lamborghini car chases and shoot outs along the beach. It's going to be so fucking bad and I can't wait.
Featuring The Hoff alongside cameo appearances by Roger Murtaugh and Martin Riggs. Can't spell buddy cop without them, right?

Haha! emmm, well I have mos of the stuff written down, just kinda looking for a bit more interest is all! Don't wanna post it up too soon in case it stalls if you get me, lol

Right there's what, 6 of us interested? 5 if I don't count @Swimswamswom

I think I can post this thread and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back