• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BSD rp search!!

theriverstyx

Helloo!! Uh. I'm new to this site but the reason I joined was to search for an rp! I want to play as Dazai for a Bungo Stray Dogs RP, you can be whoever you want. I don't really care about who or what, and we can discuss a plot if needed!! I usually mirror rp styles, but typically I do 3+ sentences.

Helloo!! Uh. I'm new to this site but the reason I joined was to search for an rp! I want to play as Dazai for a Bungo Stray Dogs RP, you can be whoever you want. I don't really care about who or what, and we can discuss a plot if needed!! I usually mirror rp styles, but typically I do 3+ sentences.
If you're still interested id love to roleplay this with you ^^ I've been looking for someone to roleplay as Dazai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back