• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Brothers Grim Academy (Reboot)

( xD Okay, I'll fix that. I thought it was speech, because it was in " because I usually use italics for thought.)

(Oh, sorry for that. I usually just use " and I'll just say that he just thought of it.) 
He checked the attendance. "March Hooper it is then." He said to her, grinning. "Oh dear, that rabbit looks mighty fine. Maybe a little garnish would finish it, and I'll have to cook it well done as well." He thought. "Well, is she the only student here?" He sarcastically said, grinning at his students. "Would no one else like to introduce themselves?"

Belle raised her hand shyly "Hello, I'm Belle Ancilla," she smiled at the sea of faces "I'm ready to learn whatever I need to complete my story" she knew the other students wouldn't understand what she was talking about but she smiled at scar smugly knowing that she knew very well that belle had figured it out

(Basically, first day is over and now everyone's in homeroom for the second day. Join in at the character sheet.)

~* Ruby Valerie Rose *~

Ruby gasped, jolting out of bed, thick sweat dripping down her face, staining her sheets. Her vision suddenly focused, revealing a colour coordinated red and black room and rose's lining the walls. Ruby sighed, trying to catch her breath, her head pounding with a headache. She didn't have time to think before the events of the previous day swarmed her thoughts, the memories filling her head, her emotions threatening to burst.

Trying to contain herself, Ruby leapt out of bed and proceeded to examine the room. She didn't remember going to bed the previous night and was concerned for her loss of time. Still, she wore pyjamas. Brody! Maybe he could fill in the blanks. With a deep sigh, Ruby proceeded to collect desired things that had already found themselves in the shelves, and had a shower. What bothered her was the fact that she didn't have a room mate. Didn't everyone have a roommate at this school? Why did she not? There were the perks...

After a refreshing shower, and a nice change of clothes from the stolen clothes from the day before, Ruby set out to find Brody. In the back of her mind she knew there was class starting, but she couldn't be bothered going. Her priorities were herself.

((I know that doesn't help the classroom situation, but it's the best I could do in the situation my character's in. She wasn't able to finish her encounter with the wolf. Hopefully she'll be in class soon. ))

[Enter Brody, the wolf]

Brody awoke with no memory of sleeping, likely because he'd fallen asleep at the desk in his room, his eyes were red and the wood was soaked, he must have panicked after that memory of... That time, came back to him... It was awful to remember a near death experience, getting your stomach filled with stones wasn't something you could just forget. "I hope Red didn't have too bad a time after we spoke... What happened after that? Did I have a breakdown? Ugh..." He rose from the seat and stretched, cracking his back, neck, fingers, ahh... That felt much better than the feeling of stiff joints.

"Right... Clothes..."
Can't go out like this... Damn dress codes... The teen rifled through his things to get to his clothes, one thing on his mind, it kept repeating over, and over, and over in his head. Ruby, is Ruby okay? God, what might she think of me now? I must seem so pathetic... I don't think I should go to class, what if we have the same classes?! Pants, shirt, jacket, hood, mirror... Where was the- "A-ah..." How hadn't he noticed? It was because he almost ran out with no shoes on, that was it, he didn't see his feet, but now that he could see his face in that little mirror, "I can't go to class, not like this..." He grumbled, grabbing his messenger bag and tossing his shoes inside before he climbed out through the window and looked around, "Good... No one's out here..." He sighed with relief as he walked away from the wall, hood covering his head.

"My, my, my! You're late, late, late!"

"No, really, Sherlock? I actually thought we were six hours early! Wow, good thing you're here to tell me I'm late!"

"... Someone is having a hissy fit."

Why did it have to be so annoying? Samuel grumbled as he made his way towards his new school. Missing the first day and being late on the second wasn't necessarily his plan, but alas it happened so. The name wasn't familiar to him but he was still invited to it for whatever reason. It could be worse.

"Look at this beauty of an Academy! Do you think they serve tea?"

Samuel ignored it and looked ahead at Brother Grim's Academy for the first time in person. "Maybe this won't be so bad after all... I hope."

Being as he had missed the first day Samuel walked to what he believed was the 'front office' to get information about where to go and his room info. With a smile he left and headed towards Homeroom.

"Hehe! Riiiiiiiidle tiiiiiiime! Ready? Alive without breath, as cold as death. Never thirsty ever drinking. All in mail never clinking. What am I?"

"Please don't."

"Answer, filthy swine!"

"A fish. You keep using the same riddles over and over. If you wish to drive me Mad as a Hatter you could at east use freshened material!"

"You're no fun."

The overused riddle filled the time it took to get to what was Homeroom. Samuel didn't want to enter due to not knowing anyone and being late but all great men must make great sacrifices. That's what he told himself, anyway.

He opened the door to a great deal of students, some looking at him as he came in. The teacher appeared to be in the middle of attendance.

"Are you going to sit down...? "

"I don't know if he assigns seats or we choose. Can I die?"

"You'd honor me by doing that? I'm touched!"

A few others turned and stared at Samuel standing awkwardly in the back of the classroom. He shuffled over to an open seat in the back of the class that way his top hat wouldn't block others and he'd prefer not removing the beauty.

"'Tis be a wonderful start to a powerful part!"

"What?"

He raises an eyebrow as the girl, Ms. Ancilla, said that totally unneeded phrase, "complete my story". He grins as a thought formed in his head. "She knows, well it seems that someone has volunteered herself to die." He thought, licking his lips in anticipation. A beautiful girl, young, fresh. Her flesh would surely be soft and tender, the taste divine.

His thoughts were interrupted as a latecomer came in, and he truly delights embarrassing the weak and slow. "Ah, I am truly honored to have you, oh great and mighty student, to be humble enough to attend my class, and just 10 minutes late! I would have expected you to come to my class with 10 minutes left, so this truly is a surprise for me. It would seem that you truly are interested in coming to my class." He said with a grin. "Why don't you introduce yourself, so that I may know the name of the student who's too important to arrive early in my class."

"Let me!"

"No, I'm not letting you! Do you remember what happened at time? That kid was in the hospital for over a month. You either hurt someone or make me look psychotic. No is no! If it satisfies you tell me what to say and I'll do so."

"Well where's the fun in that? I don't know, just be proper or something. You greet everyone the same anyway. And then the 'properness' fades after a while and it's just you."

He had already made the teacher dislike him, or at least he thought so.

Hopefully he could get back to being simply neutral.

"Ah, yes, good sire. I apologize profusely and meant you no disrespect. I would be honored to have you teach me and will always be on time from now on! You may call me Samuel, Samuel Tanner." He stood up and bowed, hat in hand while looking at the teacher.

Samuel never really understood why he always greeted as though he was from ages past but it just felt natural even if he didn't stay with it much after the greeting.

In his room jack awoke at 5 in the morning. It was the time he used to wake up when he still was working with the circus, as he had done for 17 years now. But all that was over, that he realized. He had to look forward. Look his new hurdle deep in the eyes. This he had done many a time before, though it usually meant life or death, this time, it had much more important effects.

He got up and started to make breakfast. Well, made breakfast is so much said. He took out a baguette and cut some pieces and got out a brie cheese to eat alongside. A typical, and cheap, breakfast for Jacque. He brew a pot of coffee, and walked over to his window and ate the breakfast at his table. The view was magnificent. His apartment loomed over a lake, and the orange morning sun glazed it, so it looked like a lake of gold. Jacque smiled a bit, thinking of the days to come, the people he would meet. After finishing, he gathered his things and looked at the clock. 6:30 military, he thought, quite early still, but he didn't mind walking around a bit, and then he got the Idea of running. He still had two hours left after all.

And so the boy ran around the lake, not carrying about a single thing in the world. The sun slowly rose, and changed the orange hue into a might brighter white flare in the lake. When he got back, he showered and grabbed his things, getting to class just in time, and sat down at his desk.

~* Ruby Valerie Rose *~

Ruby frowned as soon as she stepped out of her dorm room. She had no idea where Brody could be. Was he in class? Was he in his dorm room too? Ruby didn't even know where that was. It wasn't like there was anyone to ask; everyone was in class, keeping the halls eerily empty. With a sigh, and the determination to find Brody Ruby set across the school campus, hoping not to bump into anyone she didn't want to deal with.

(Sorry, sorta can't think at the moment. If anyone want's to take the liberty to maybe cross paths with Ruby you can. Just tag me)

Blazen

Blazen woke up again, a new day had dawned, he had woken up early and had quietly watched the students leave their dorms and move towards class. He wasn't going to move, classes were for scrubs anyway and Blazen wasn't a student either, so he didn't have to go. He went back to sleep again, suddenly a door opened. Out came a girl, Blazen watched her look around the dormitory hallway. She was clearly lost or maybe looking for something or someone or both or neither or maybe it was a third thing she was looking for? Blazen cocked his head. Maybe she was hungry? Or maybe she was just like Blazen and didn't want to hear boring old people, no fun when everyone have to sit and stare at some old bag talk.

Blazen stood up on his hind legs and sat for a while watching the girl, shortly she started to walk out of the dorms. Blazen's curiousity took hold and he quietly followed her. It wasn't long before they were walking through the school campus and blazen looked around. Yep. The girl was clearly lost, or maybe she knew a secret stash of cookies? Blazen licked his lips, He craved cookies now. His attention turned back to the girl again, Blazen moved a little faster until he was right behind the girl. Boo. Thought blazen and pressed his forehead to the girl's hand. A small squeek escaped his mouth as he looked rather dumbfounded at the girl, expecting her to actually lead him to a secret stash of candies.

@October Falls

(Can I just say I really like to play Blazen out?)

Silently Mr. Law sat at his desk peering down into a large old dusty book that looked as though it had been found at the bottom of a river. The pages were stained with water marks, the spines was falling apart as threads disassembled themselves, and the cover shedding like a snake. Gingerly he would turn the page only ever pausing his reading to take a glance at the clock. Every once in awhile, he would tip back in his chair or swivel around as he read as if just to make sure they were still working.

Eventually he sighed setting the book quietly on his desk and made his way to the hallway. He stood pridefully as ever as he walked past some of the students that he looked down upon. He scanned over them wondering if he would have any one of them in his office. Sighing, he found a seat again and watched the students flirt about just as any other school.

-Sinbad-

Sinbad sat on top of the dorms, His long black hair swayed in the gentle breeze. 'Why am I here again?' Sinbad thought intently, He couldn't remember. Sinbad looked down and spotted a girl wearing a red hood like the petals of a rose falling gently into a pond it seemed to fit her. Sinbad considered why he thought this. 'Perhaps I'm simply crazy.. I don't know where I am, how I got here, and now I'm thinking this about this random girl who just walked out of this dorm house. Oh! This is a dorm house, I guess I'm at a college? I could ask her questions, but then she'll think im crazy.. Oh well.' Sinbad started down then realized, He had forgotten how. 'How did I even get up here?' Sinbad though as his stomach turned into a knot at the sight of the concrete ground 3 stories below him.

@October Falls

(Sorry for the disappearance, guys. HS kinda latched onto me and kept me busy like a clingy gf xD . I'm assuming it's sometime in the morning on a school day. If I het something wrong lemme know, i kinda skimmed the pages I missed)

Pete sat in a tree, watching the sun rising. Sunrise and sunset were his favorite times of day, when the sky was painted with various shades of rouge and violet, and a whole mix of other colors. The faint clouds were lit up like gold. A small, soft smile made it's way upon Pete's face. He was in his most vulnerable state, when no one was looking and expecting thungs from him. It was... Freeing. He only felt this open around the kids he babysat, who he jokingly nicknamed his Lost Boys.

Yawning, Peter dropped from the tree and picked up his belongings that he had thrown on the ground; his bag, a jacket, his hat, and a necklace. He paused for a moment, surprised that the jewelry was not around his neck, and then quickly put it back on. It was a red feather pendant on a leather chain of sorts. It was a gift from his parents, or so he was told. His parents gave him up wen he was very little...

Peter scratched the back of his neck and adjusted his hat before taking off towards the school building.

Ally was also an early riser, but this was so she could go observe the water when no one was throwing things in the water. The water would look like glass, reflecting the rising sun perfectly. Ally smiled. It was her own guilty pleasure, water. She and all her sisters were on a swim team when they were little, but ever since her accident...

Ally shuddered and touched her throat. She wasn't always mute. The thought of her voice ruined her peaceful mood and she stood, sighing tonelessly. She picked up her bag and walked off.

She spotted Pete and grabbed a pebble from the ground, hurling it in his direction. He yelped as the rock hit him in the neck, and he whipped around to see Ally with an expression that made her giggle noiselessly. He smirked as she walked up to him. "Gee, thanks Al."

Ally bowed mockingly.

"Yeah yeah. C'mere, your necklace is all twisted," Pete muttered, reaching out and fixing the silver chain. Ally had found a fork necklace in an antique shop and had loved it so much that she practically begged Pete to get it for her. He did. She reached out and tucked his feather beneath his shirt in return. They shared a pained smile before heading off for the building together.

Eirwen ran through the entrance of the school and stopped to catch her breath. She was late on her first day. She looked left and right, trying to figure out where everything was. She wondered if there was a map somewhere. 'This is absurd," she thought to herself, 'At this rate, I'll need a map to find out where I can go to get a map.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back