• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Brookfield (riverdale-style rp)

ReverseTex

Old Timer
tumblr_inline_n3lbw2rB3P1sy58dp.gif

Brookfield, South Carolina. A small quaint town, perched upon the costal cliffs. This town is like any other small town, everyone knows everyone. Growing up in a small town leaves very little room for secrets, your whole life is on display. It wasn’t until one cool winter night when screams pierced the still air, blood painting the walls, that people realized they might not know those around them as well as they thought. They call him the “Brookfield Slasher” a figure who’s never been seen, haunts the town like an evil spirit. He kills without question, and so far, without any reasoning behind it. It started out with one, but more and more murders are being committed, victims ranging from those just passing through to those who have lived in the small town their entire lives.
tumblr_o19yy2fqPn1rqyr6xo1_400.gif

The town is buzzing with fear and excitement over the sudden change to the once calming and still atmosphere of Brookfield leaving many with questions:
Who is the Brookfield Slasher? What are his motives?
tenor.gif

……Are you next?

Comanaged by Bellz Bellz

Tags: Misty Gray Misty Gray deer deer Rhaine Rhaine @everjinx

Last edited:
But I️t looks like we may have a few females already so I want to try to have at least an even number for the genders or at least one off
Damn. Idk if I have any males that would fit this rp ^.^;;

Well if you change your mind about your role let me know :) sorry about that :/ I can try and give a few roles but I want to keep this group at a manageable number!:)

[size= 2] hiT ME UP get ready for some sibling/twin babess [/size]​

CosmicBoii CosmicBoii SethTrull SethTrull deer deer noire noire SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful ReverseTex ReverseTex stellar.nova stellar.nova nymphadora. nymphadora. MORE ROLES WILL BE AVAILABLE ONCE I CREATE THE OTHER LIST: these will be members of the gangs in town (if you haven’t watch riverdale do not worry, this is just another idea inspired by it) I will be opening 4 basic roles for each gang to start and later on if need be we can add more. This will have to wait till morning for the list to be created as it’s only 5am here XD

I didn't get the initial tag notification, but count me as in as a gang character. I'll have to get my head around it all first though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back