• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Brookfield Academy of Young Thinkers

|| p l o t ||

BA is one of the most prestigious, and scandalous, private schools of the country. The academy has the best of the best. And in some cases, the richest of the richest. It offers an extensive curriculum and a successful future for its students. Though this school is not what it seems. Behind the name and the students, is The Burner.

Three months ago, Brookfield Academy was like any other school in the United States. There were the cliques. Jocks, nerds, pot heads, etc. It was orderly... or as orderly as a school could get really. But then a twitter account was created and one secret of every student in the high school body was released. Throughout the summer, nothing happened, but the day before school the @ba_burner writes a message saying:

"This is going to be an interesting year ;) "

Students from BAoYT know that something bad will happen, but they don't know how bad this really is going to get. Are you ready?

This RP will be full of drama and all of that. If you are interested in joining, the thread is up and you can check it out here.

@Mademoiselle

I apologize, but I will not be joining. I prefer smaller roleplays, and there's over 10 people in this one. I just get a little overwhelmed, sorry.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
@Mademoiselle
I apologize, but I will not be joining. I prefer smaller roleplays, and there's over 10 people in this one. I just get a little overwhelmed, sorry.

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find the rp you're looking for ^.^

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
@Mademoiselle

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you find the rp you're looking for ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back