• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Broken Promises

Audrin Heartly

They grew up together knowing they were promised to each other. Two powerful Royal families. The paring was not only a good political move but also the two truly cared for each other. They both had a seemingly bright future.

A new king has been named and has set his eyes on Audrina ( my char) her father higher naming on his mind promise her to king.

A wedding happens and the two are expected to never see each other again.

THe king as it turns out is corrupt and a vicious ruler. He has enslaved those who defy him and has made numerous enemies. ( your char the love interest and the one promised to audrina first) is the leader of the rebellion. He has kept himself under the radar and is still in high esteem as a royal. He has been named as the leader of the kings guard a great opportunity to gain knowledge and an infiltrate from he inside.

Seeing audrina, who is not immune to the Kings cruelty, complicates thing as he still loves her. This is a un expected and there love affair begins.......

That is what I have so far let me know if this interest you. I prefer to communicate through Kik but am open to other ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this idea so much. I've been looking for some thing like this forever! You wouldn't mind communicating over skype would you?? Pm me! ^-^

LadyShadowLordFerlin said:
I love this idea so much. I've been looking for some thing like this forever! You wouldn't mind communicating over skype would you?? Pm me! ^-^
In not sure how to PM on here. I'm using my phone and this website is as user friendly in the phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back