• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Broken Paradise (Brace for apocalypse)

Sure thing! Sign ups should be coming soon, so the wait shall be over soon. :)

Ahh, it's easy. Just create a character using the character sheet we would provide, then once accepted you can rp away! Just watch out for our rules and any events we throw in and it'll be a fun cruise for us all. :D

We're currently in debate if we wanna continue this or do something else. Will update on further notice, so sorry for the delay guys. :(  

For now, feel free to show interest or join the rp itself, but again it may not happen. Time will tell. 

Same here. This was actually the reason I joined this site. I saw it on torn but it was too late so I joined this site. (I haven't played torn in a while though it got pretty boring, especially the roleplays. When there is one that is.)

Thanks for the support guys. All queries should go to @Mitch Neon, so just pm him if you want any updates. Thanks. :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back