• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Broken Paradise (Brace for apocalypse)

Kloudy

The Lore Savant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Welcome to Broken Paradise

maxresdefault.jpg

Story:

For a long time in the world, there was peace... Economies grew, nations rose from struggles and all was prosperous.

But, in the year 2240, countries started getting greedy and by 2250, different countries formed into mighty empires. America, Canada, and Mexico formed into the Allixico Empire, all landmasses connected to the main South American continent became known as the Immortal Arms, The European continent was the European Kingdom, Africa, the Republic of the Afrikaans, and Asia, the New Borderlands.

So it was, in 2255, an all out war took place between the Empires, with the countries not apart of it getting caught in the crossfire. The generals running the war were enveloped in greed, but the rest of the globe panicked, for the war had gotten nuclear and was slowly but surely destroying the world...

But there was hope, for an organisation known as the S.I.S (Shelter International Security) had built underground bunkers, fitted to shelter 100 people each, around the world years before the war and were accepting people on a "first come first serve" basis into these bunkers to "assure a generation after the war", as they put it.

It was the year 2280 when the war ended and 2290 by the time the radiation cleared up, so the people then thought the bunkers would open, but they didn't because little did the people know, S.I.S really had people put in shelters so that they could work as slaves for their own greed, who really wanted to claim the whole world for themselves and lead by their leader Kane Kinglake, a broad military commander in his late thirties.

Now, the S.I.S would have succeeded, if it hadn't been for a person that called himself "The Broadcaster", an unknown hacker who hacked all of the bunkers and left one message before opening them "---S.I.S is a lie---dangerous world---survival---".

And with that, the bunkers were opened and a new life began.

Now it is 2300, ten years after everyone was let out and the world is a dangerous place...

Left for you to explore.

Co-made by me and @Mitch Neon

(Interest Check)​

Indeed. xD This'll be the second apocalypse rp I'd be in now. :D

Hey, thanks for checking it out! Still a work in progress, we'll get sign ups and character sheets out in time. Welcome to the apocalypse. :D

Depending on the material, the actual radioactive explosive of the nukes could still be very active. The radioactive fallout in the air, however, should dissipate to a minor level in a month or two. Depends on how heavy the bombing was. For example, the nuclear testing sites in Nevada are completely safe to go on. I know 10 and 40 years is a big gap, but fallout radiation isn't as nitpicky.

Containment crews of various sorts, mainly from the S.I.S. I'm guessing. I say guessing because Mitch wrote most of the history for this, including all those dates. Pm him for a more definite answer. :P

And yeah, what that guy^ said. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting a Fallout-esque vibe from this. Is that the inspiration in a sense?

Inspiration? Probably. Again, Mitch's idea so I can only guess. I'm getting that vibe as well.

Oh, beat me to it. xD

[QUOTE="Destructus Kloud]Inspiration? Probably. Again, Mitch's idea so I can only guess. I'm getting that vibe as well.
Oh, beat me to it. xD

[/QUOTE]
yea, I try to reply to questions as fast as I can when I'm on.

Big Announcment

The story of Broken Paradise will be posted sometime after the next update ( happening august 8th)

Thank you all for your patience.​

When we get the official thread and sign ups ready, we'll be happy to have you! :)

[QUOTE="Destructus Kloud]When we get the official thread and sign ups ready, we'll be happy to have you! :)

[/QUOTE]
Terrific! Thanks! My mind is spinning with characters already :D

Of course, me too! Remember, it'll be pretty open world, although if memory serves then we start in London, but you should be able to explore most countries that we've set up for you. You could even tie into what alignment of Empire you character(s) belongs to as well. :D Or you could be a bandit or even an S.I.S. member yourself. The possibilities are endless! :)

Attention anyone interested in Broken Paradise, please post on my wall, under the status about Broken Paradise, so when the update is finished, and I finally put Broken Paradise up, that you guys will be the first to know.

(ill tag you in it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back