• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Broken In (FreeMustang + TerraRizing)

FreeMustang

Don't Be Afraid To NAG Me! =D
Broken In

• Muse A’s house/apartment has been broken into and ransacked. Feeling unsafe, Muse A asks Muse B to let them stay at their place until the police have apprehended the person responsible.Will deeper friendship or romance blossom between Muse A and Muse B during the length of the stay?Or will the experience be a disaster that reveals all the dirty little habits and quirks Muse A and Muse B have kept from one another?

Anna walked down the hall to her apartment, seeing the door opened slightly she frowned. She never left her door unlocked much less opened when she left! As she got closer she saw the cracked door frame and she pulled out her pepper spray just in case someone was still inside as she went in and saw the entire place a complete and utter wreck. Glass was broken every where, furniture was tossed around, and she didn't have one dish in the kitchen that wasn't busted. Anna felt really scared as she kept looking around, she hurriedly went over to her neighbor's apartment and knocked on the door "Hi uh... My apartment was just busted into and I don't have a phone to call the police..." she started to break down and cry.

Roy sat silently on his favorite couch in the living room, deep in thought. His plan was in motion. He had met Anna a few times and knew that she trusted him to some degree and will be coming to him after she sees her house. His thoughts and feelings were still confused about how he feels about Anna, but he knew that his gang needed the info and he was going to get it. His thoughts was broken as he heard footsteps in the hallway heading to his door. He opened the door and put on a worried face as he saw tears in her eyes. "Anna, Oh my God are you alright?" He gave her a hug as she explained and then said "Come in." as he stepped aside and let her in. He helped her sit on the couch and brought her a cup of water. "Let me go check on the house, make sure nobody is there." He said as he sat beside her. "Do you wanna call the cops? Tell me what happened?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nothing happened to me at least, I... I just came home and the door was open and the frame was busted and everything in the apartment is busted up completely!" Anna started sobbing "Yes, yes I need to call the cops. I want them to catch who ever did this!" she said fearfully "I don't know if I can stay there still.... Not with them on the loose like they are. What if they come back? What if they had expected to find me there?" she started to hyperventilate. Being a popular waitress at Hooters she always had guy stalking her and trying to get in her pants "I... I think it might be one of my customers" she shook her head "That doesn't really narrow it down really, they're all pretty bad..."

"Hey don't worry, everything is gonna be alright." He said softly as he thought, then continued. "No ofcourse you can't stay there, whoever did this might come back. Why don't you stay here with me for a couple of days until you can get things figured out and hopefully by then the cops would've caught bastards who did this." He put an arm around her shoulder. "And before you start complaining no, it won't be any trouble for me." He took a deep breath. "Yeah you should probably quit working in that hellhole. But don't worry, you're safe here with me, I promise." He didn't want to admit it to himself but a part of him felt bad about doing this to her. He was pretty surprised when he first saw her, when he agreed to do this he never expected her to be this stunningly beautiful and gentle girl.

(Hooters? A hell hole? xD lol You should google it. It's a restaurant, not like a strip club or something. Though the waitresses are dressed like absolute sluts they're still fairly covered with a t-shirt and shorts. So it could be worse lol)

"Well... I was thinking about applying at Twin Peaks or the Tilted Kilt.... They both offered to double my salary because I had these puppies" Anna admitted, touching her boobs which where her biggest assets "Are you sure you don't mind if I stay here?" she asked, not wanting to inconvenience him at all. He was so sweet to offer to protect her! She'd have to buy him a drink or something to thank him.

(No I know what hooters is haha, just refering to the bad people she was mentioning.)

"Well I don't blame them, they are great puppies." He said with a smile then stood up and went to the kitchen. "Would you like a beer? Or coffee?" He said as he grabbed a beer can, opened it and took a sip. "Yes, I'm sure I don't mind. I only have one bedroom with a big ass bed but you can take it. I'll sleep on the couch in the living room. It's more comfy anyway."

(Oooh ok good! xD )

"A beer would be great" Anna said smiling at Roy as he admired her assets "Oh no.... I couldn't possibly put you out like that by taking your bed" she shook her head "I should sleep on the couch, I don't mind that really" she insisted, this guy was just too nice!

He grabbed a beer and gave it to her. "Well see Anna the thing is, I'm not a fan of debating so you'll sleep on the bed." His tone indicated that this is the last he'll hear of this. He took another sip of his beer. He hated how he has to make her warm up to him. But it was part of the big plan. "So what do you wanna do now. Have any shit in the house you wanna get? Clothes or something? Not that you need any around here."

Anna smiled a little "Alright, I'll sleep in the bed" she finally agreed, impressed he could take charge of her like a boss "Oh I still have to call the police" she said "Do you mind if I use your phone?" she asked, not seeing a land line in the room so he must only have a cell phone he uses "Then I'll get some clothes or something..." she smirked, the first time they had met she had been grabbing the news paper from in front of her door wearing absolutely nothing, giving him quite the show.

He thought about it for a second then took out his phone from his pocket. "Yeah, here." But as she reached out to take it he puller it back a little. "You know this is gonna be a drag right? Going down to the station and questioning and all the BS. Was anything stolen from your house? If not I know some people in the furniture business that owe me some favors. I could call them and cash in. It'll take a little while but it'll be done. And you won't have to worry about anyone while staying with me, anyone that comes near you is dead meat." He'll be hitting two birds with one stone, he'll have her here and his people can thoroughly go through her apartment, it most likely that whatever they are after is in her apartment, where else would she hide it?

Anna frowned "Well... No they'll have to come here and dust for finger prints so it won't be trouble for me" she shrugged, wondering why he was suddenly so resistant "I didn't see anything that was missing but these people still need to be caught, they might be involved in other crimes and their finger prints could help the police find them and put them behind bars or the chair where they belong" she shrugged. "Afterwards... It'd be nice to get the apartment tidied up though, if you're still offering that is"

He was pretty sure he left no trail that would lead to him in her apartment, but it still would be a nuisance to have the police hanging around here. "I'm not liking the idea of having to bump into cops every time I walk into the building but if you're insisting then fine. Just be prepared for a barrage of questions about your life, your past, and pretty much everything else." He said as he gave her the phone. He was staring at her face when he mentioned her past, trying to see if she would be alarmed.

"My past....?" Anna shrugged "I mean the worst I've done was sleep with the police Sargent to get out of some tickets.... Oh gosh... You really think they'd hold that against me some how?" she asked, her eyes getting really big "I know his wife would hunt me down and kill me probably... If she found out that is" she shrugged "So don't tell anyone, ok?" she winked at Roy "I think they'll be around a while but I don't see why they'd be around more then what it would take to dust, ask questions, take pictures, and make the report" she shrugged, really not seeing what the big deal was as she took the phone from him "Why? Are you afraid they'll ask you if you saw something? And about your past?" she giggled "A nice guy like you? You probably don't even speed when there's no one out" she giggled.

"My past is actually pretty interesting. I'll tell you all about it later." He said seriously without even a hint that he is joking. "I do not like the cops and I do not want them knocking on my door so if they do, I'll be blaming you." He then stood up. "I need another beer." He opened his fridge and grabbed another beer, opened it and took a sip. "Call them, I'm gonna go check on your house, haven't seen what the bastards had done to it yet." He couldn't take any chances, he needed to visit the house so in case he did slip up at some point and they found his print. It would be natural because he was in the house after the break in happened.

Anna watched Roy carefully, he sounded quite omminous to her, she shrugged and called the cops who showed up before Roy even left her apartment. "Hello sir, do you live here?" one police officer questioned him, blocking his exit out of the apartment. Maybe he shouldn't have risked coming over here in the first place "What are you doing here? What's your name? Where DO you live? Did you see the crime? Where where you ALL day today?" the kept questioning him "Do you have anyone who can verify your alibi?"

Anna returned to her apartment and was questioned separately from Roy so neither one could hear what the other was saying.

Roy took a deep breath as he met the cops at the door. "Ah I see you finally decided to show up officer." He said while stepping aside so they may enter. Then the cop suspiciously hammered him with a barrage of questions. "No, no this my neighbor's house, I live in next door." He then made an annoyed voice. "I'm Roy Oakland... Why are you questioning me like this? What am I doing here? I came to check up on the house who's owner is sitting crying at my place because some damn bastard broke in and trashed it, so how about you do your damn job and get this investigation started to find whoever did this instead of wasting time on me." He took a few breaths to calm himself down. "No I haven't seen the crime I was asleep, I was sleeping most of the day. I only had an hour's sleep and woke up early. Went to see a friend, Tony Jones or TJ, that's what everyone calls him." He then slammed his hand on the wall. "Why I went there is my damn business, not yours. He can confirm that I was at his place. Then I came straight home and went to sleep. You see I haven't slept all night. I was working an all night shift at a car repair workshop. Lenny's car repairs. And yes you can confirm that with him." OH my God Anna I swear to god you're gonna pay for this. He then turned his attention back at the officer. "Well there were the two girls that were with me in my dreams. If you can find them then yes I do have two smokin hot girls to confirm alibi, other than that then no. If I had known this would happen I would have went door to door in all the building letting every single shit who lives here know that I have arrived and I'm heading to bed."

Last edited by a moderator:
"You know punk? You're sounding awful suspicious to me snapping and snarling at police officers like you are! Maybe we should take you to the station for more thorough questioning! How would you like that?!" one officer threatened Roy, pulling out his hand cuffs and slamming him against the wall.

"Officer! He had nothing to do with it! He just came over to make sure things were safe for me!" Anna protested his potential arrest "I've known him a couple weeks and I'm more than confident that he has nothing but good intentions. He even offered to let me stay at his place and gave me his bed like a true gentleman" she said, smiling a little at Roy "If he says he was dreaming about nailing a couple chicks, I believe him" she winked at him suggestively. It didn't HAVE to be a dream now.

a second officer shook his head "We'll need the phone numbers of your friend and your employer to check things out. And from now on..." he motioned for his partner to let him go and resumed talking when he had "Make sure you let every person know when you arrive and what you are going to do" he joked lightly, laughing a bit at his partner's expression as he couldn't help laughing either.

As the police officer called him punk he was seconds away from punching him but stopped as Anna started explaining things. He grabbed his phone from Anna then grudgingly gave the numbers to the cop. "I believe we're done here." He then glared at Anna. "I'll be at my place, I need a damn beer." Then he exited the apartment and rushed to his. He entered and went straight to the fridge and grabbed another beer. Things got more complicated than expected there. This was probably his fifth beer so far, his nerves were on edge and he was getting drunk.

The cops finished up with Anna before leaving. Anna returned to Roy's apartment and apologized "I'm sorry they were so rude to you. Are you ok?" she asked, stepping close to him and sipping on her own beer once again. She usually didn't drink such weak ales but it was all he had so she'd be happy with it.

Roy was sitting at a couch, trying to contain his anger as she walked in and sat across from him. He know that his friends won't appreciate him involving them like this. They will understand what's going on and cover for him but they'll be pretty pissed off. He stared at Anna as she spoke. "Oh you're sorry? Am I ok? That doesn't matter." He then stood up and started walking towards her, his voice steadily rising. "Are you okay now princess? Did the cops come and rescue you!" He then slapped the beer can out of her hands and got his face inches away from hers and shouted. " Are you happy and safe now? Well you know what? These cops are not gonna do shit because they don't give a damn about you or anyone for that matter!"

"Yeah.... I know" Anna sighed dramatically, watching the beer can fly across the room "Such a crime to waste good beer" she smirked, shaking her head as she played it all off real cool "You really are an angry drunk, huh?" she grinned "I like it" she admitted

He stared at her reaction to his anger, dumbfounded. He didn't expect her to remain so calm. As he stared at her beautiful face and mocking grin before he could stop him self his face leaned an inch closer and he kissed her lips.

Anna smiled against Roy's lips, more than happy she had manipulated him into a calmer state of mind, she pulled back a moment later "You know... You're a reallllyyy good kisser.... What else do you specialize in?" she asked curiously.

His mind was telling him to stop this madness, but he really didn't care right now, he felt his anger slowly slipping away. "Oh wouldn't you like to know? I doubt it's something you can handle." He said back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back