• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Broken Gears: Character Sheets

Swade9wade

Here is where all characters are posted for The Broken Gears RP. OOC Room
Main RP Room

Name: (Give your character a subtitle if desired. Makes them a bit more cooler.)
Race: (AI/Mutant)
Appearance:
Personality:
Gears:
(Gears are sort of the class system in Broken Gears. You are able to have more than one style, but the ups and downs change drastically depending on what gear is being currently used.)
Faction:
Lore/Backstory/Bio:
(Can be in either first, or third person)
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Subject 828
Race: Mutant
Appearance:
IlOsdBg.jpg
Ignore the medieval looking background.

Personality: 828 is a silent "person". He doesn't talk often but will when asked. Due to the experiments conducted on him by AI, 828 has a disliking of AI. Not a hatred to a point where he will just "kill" them but just a disliking. The artificial "mind" the AI put into him was compromised of what they believed made an advanced human. So he has the knowledge of a Harvard graduate and the ability of a professional human fighter.

Gears:
1. CQC: He uses his physical strength and speed to defeat enemies quickly.
2. Tracker: If needed, 828's animal abilities can be used to find useful objects.
3. Intelligence: Instead of using brawn 828 will resort to using his intelligence to overcome obstacles or enemies.
Faction: None
Lore/Backstory/Bio: I couldn't believe the pain. These things laid me down and began doing these things to me. They called me a number which stays the only name I have today, 828. They changed my body by bending and adding to my bone structure. They put something in my head that gave me all this thought. They put clothes on me. By the end of the 15 session I was moving on my back legs. I was speaking their language as if I was one of them. They still treated me as lab equipment though. They kept with the painful experiments and day to day monitoring. They were trying to make me something they called a human. After what I believe was the 21st session, I attempted an escape, and I succeeded. I left the facility and ran far away from it. I eventually stopped in a small area with homes of previous settlers. I grabbed some provisions and a weapon and some clothes and left.

Other: Will occasionally have flashbacks from the experiments conducted on him. These will throw him into a state of fear and pleading. 828 is capable of speaking English fluently. He also has no name.

Name: R3
Race: AI
Appearance:
r3.jpg
Personality: Build along as I RP
Gears:
1. Base Gear:
Promethium Armor: Dense plating capable of absorbing the damage from anything not strong enough to take down a tank. Health: 200,000.

Z Shield: Battery Powered Shielding capable of absorbing 1500% of base Armor Capacity. Consumes 2 batteries per 100% consumption.

Fuel Cell: Z-23D (Energy cells capable of powering R3. Carries 10 cells on her back. Rechargeable, but can be replaced for convenience.

Processor: R3 is capable of processing 30 quadrillion equations per second, enabling her to work as fluidly as a human being would. Has the capability to hack into other AI programming and manipulate electronics.

HUD: R3's helmet comes with 300 degree surround vision, and can lock on targets from up to 30 kilometers away- and react to near light speed movements. It comes with night vision, heat vision.

In-built sonar: Can scan target(s) and/or surrounding area for up to 500 meters and create a mind map of his immediate surroundings including various life forms to keep track of their movements. This is a passive active function.
Knowledge: Working knowledge of electronics, mutant powers and AI modifications.

Fairy Wings: A set of 4 wings allow R3 to fly at the speed of sound up to Mach 4. Rapidly consumes energy cells the more she flies however...and it can lead to overheating.

Plasma Cannon: Fires a potent blast that can instantly corrode anything it lands on, corroding even the toughest of metal alloy.

Rail Gun: Primarily meant to disable large targets, R3 can fire a blast of electro magnetic shockwave towards a target. It can work on both organic and non organic AI and electronic equipments. It leaves an electric residue that cramps muscles or in the case of electronics, allow R3 to override their systems via nano-viruses she can remotely control.

2. Stealth Mode: With the activation of this gear, R3 can become completely invisible to all manner of detection techniques. A decay field around her prevents anyone who is more than 4 feet away from her to be unable to detect her presence.

Sniper Rifle:
Stealth mode replaces her primary firearm with a High Caliber sniper rifle- that is both silent and powerful enough to pierce through 1500mm of reinforced steel plating.

Fairy Sword:
Stealth Mode replaces her secondary fire arm with a sword. It's a highly durable and sharp sword.

3. Tank Mode: Almost all of her other abilities are abandoned, to give R3 20x her normal defensive capacity.
Faction: Adamists
Lore/Backstory/Bio: Write this and 2 gears more a bit later!
Other:

Not finished yet, so please hold on, I will finish it before jumping into the actual RP!

Last edited:
Name: Candelas, lone survivor of the warehouse.

Race: AI.

Appearance: Her body was silver and black. Having to be in the pattern of a skeleton. Her head on the other hand is in the lines to looking like the sweet skull make up. Her clothing changes depending on what gear she is equipped. Gunslinger she is wearing a classic western get up. Her upper clothing was simply two bullet straps crossing in an X position, and wore a bandana covering her lower face, and wore a brimmed hat covering her head and black hair.
Guitarist form-Candelas wears a black dress with purple frills and carries an acoustic guitar with a decal of a tombstone with candles around it, and as well wearing white brinm black and purple sombrero.
Flamenco-In this gear, she wears a flamenco dancing outfit, and going with the tradition of black and purple. She carries black and purple combat fans with her in this form. This time with a rose in her hair instead of a hat this time as well.

Personality: She has a respect for family, and the dead, but tries not to remember much about the incident in the warehouse.

Gears: (Gears are sort of the class system in Broken Gears. You are able to have more than one style, but the ups and downs change drastically depending on what gear is being currently used.)

1.Gunslinger-In this gear she wields two giant long barreled revolvers. She is able to do high range damage, and can use her revolvers as melee weapons due to how long the barrels are.

2.Guitarist-With her signature tool of the trade out. She is able to use the power of the spirits of her fallen AI group buff her allies, and debuff her enemies at will. As well give cover fire from her guitar, that has a installed machine gun on it.

3.Flamenco-Going for close combat in this gear form. She is able to fight with bladed fans, and high speed. The more she is able to strike a single target, that said target gets marked by a candle light counting down from ten to one. Once it hits zero the enemy that was hit ten times receives heavy damage.
Faction: Kingdom of Joy
Lore/Backstory/Bio: Apart of the Halloween special of the park. Candelas, and her Ai's that represented Dia de los Muertos, were supposed to be added, but after complaints and threats from political correct groups they were never added to the park, and left to be in the parks underground storage department. When the war came, Candelas, and the other storage AI's set up an underground community for the abandoned and stored theme park Ai's. The Muertos AI along with her group became scavengers and scouting groups for the community to keep the place going. The more they do the trips, the less supplies they found for the community. Well it lasted a long time, until the supplies of parts became impossible to find. This lead to a revolt/fight with the community and soon the AI's were being destroyed one by one. The Muertos group tried to calm down the people of the community, but it was all to no avail. They just watched as their fellow AI’s tear each other apart one by one. Candelas and her attraction watched, and not wanting to be apart of the bloodiest. They played one final song, Candelas remembers closing her eyes, and when she opened them all the storage Ai, and her trope, but herself were all shut down. She didn't knew why she was the only one. Then she turned around to see her friends connected themselves to their leader, and gave their last remaining energy for her to be alive. Before she could leave, she took the remaining functioning gears from her once family, and after that she left the theme park, the storage community, and out to the world by herself.
Other: Even though she was made to entertain, and show more about other holidays. It is said she was made in the northern continent rather than the southern variety, and the flamenco dancer gear was made on poor research from the creators at the theme park.

Swade9wade Swade9wade Tell me what you think!

Name: VAD mk4- “Humunculus”

Appearance:

WnLhBkq-IZJghW3t_ULRNLBtcLHjw_jERWaww1kNs7cpcFvkYX6hcTBBxCLdVKsZvAmNzhvr6CGfmZiMI010UU6I0lyEwIHfWxRBG-YN_iDzqvgLne08-1htb53cWhLCUK1SHcN3

YJpMGyhH7zyTaSW48dLTGq5RTW3eVJ64XniRlY4TbrTXrKImn86vre5PlaIByVX-y3f7JPlygYSy4URIyjxP-EGTQnubqNksJMrqi62swOy4tCpwIPNdpjgZ4DG4gqh62qNeifAT

Personality: The VAD (Variable Assault Drone) is a machine whose AI was created with one purpose, to love and nurture humanity. After humanity’s fall, these machines continue to search for their lost creators in an undending journey to fulfill their pupose. These machines are far less violent and more passive to humanoid forms, but will visciously eradicate any severely mutated humanoids or violent machines to protect their dead creators. The VAD’s AI has succumb to rampancy due to thousands of years of advancing and aging without check, and their love for humanity has slowly devolved into a religion where humans are believed to be “gods”, and superior machines are believed to be molded in the image of their “gods”.

Gears:

• Explanation of Tech & Constants: This specific VAD model switches between gears by diverting power to different systems for different purposes. Most systems remain online constantly, but with severely weakened power or effeciency when in the improper gear.
    • Network Connection: When a VAD drone is destroyed, it’s consciouness, or “program data”, is uploaded and sent back to FatalFuture Co. Although drones can be destroyed, without removing a body’s network connection or destroying the militarized factory from which it hails they can never truly be “killed”. Always active.

• Shield Generator: Although only active in two of the VAD’s gears, this component projects a shield that can offer extra protection when needed.

• Plasma Generators: Only active in two gears, these wrist-bound components generate balls of plasma to attack opponents with severe heat and physical force and projectiles

• Central Laser Conductor: Only active in one gear, the VAD can fire a continuous laser from its chest that can subject a respectable area in tempuratures as hot as the sun, but with no physical knock-back.

• Motor-Servos: Always active, these serve as the muscles of the machine, but recieve far more power in one gear than the other two.

• Hacking Cortex: Only active in one gear, VAD’s can attempt to hack machines that don’t belong to FatalFuture Co. and take control of them for combat.

• Scanners: Always active, recieve far more power in one of the gears

• Radar & Sonar: Always active, receive far more power in one of the gears.

• Thrusters: Always active, receive far more power in one of the gears.

• Vibro Blades: Only Active in one gear. Acts as a melee weapon.

1. First Gear: Ranged Assault- For Ranged Assault and Scouting
    1. Active components: Plasma Generators, Central Laser Conductor, Radar & Sonar, Scanners, Thrusters, Network Connection, Motor Servos, Scanners

2. Boosted components: Radar & Sonar, Thrusters, Plasma Generators

3. Inactive components: Shield generator, Vibro Blades, Hacking Cortex

4. Specialty: Central Laser Conductor
  2. Second Gear: Close Assault- The Vanguard Mode for Close Assault and Defense
    1. Active Components: Vibro Blades, Plasma Generators, Thrusters, Network Connection, Motor Servos, Shield Generator, Scanners, Radar & Sonar

2. Boosted components: Motor-Servos, Shield Generator

3. Inactive basic components: Central Laser Conductor, Hacking Cortex

4. Specialty: Vibro Blades
  3. Third Gear: Coordinator- Used to Organize troops (or allies in an rp), Scan for enemy weakness, and Manipulate the field as a leader.
    1. Active Components: Thrusters, Network Connection, Motor Servos, Shield Generator, Hacking Cortex, Scanners, Radar & Sonar

2. Boosted Components: Network Connection, Scanners

3. Inactive components: Central Laser Conductor, Vibro Blades, Plasma Generators

4. Specialty: Hacking Cortex.

Faction: Adamists

Lore: Kinda explained above, a machine created by FatalFuture Co. to wander forever in an endless quest to love and protect the extinc human beings.

Other:... Anyone can join as another FatalFuture Co. Machine!

Hey. So what is the "apocalypse" like? Is it overgrown, abandoned towns and cities or like Fallout with out the radiation?

OK. I'll get a post up now that I know how the world is. One last thing. Are AI everywhere or just in little pockets here and there?

Name: Captain Jorap
Race: Mutant
Appearance:
a_1345673633_wolfy-nail_-_bronirovannyi_koshak.jpg

Personality:
Hardy, Sincere, Arrogant, Charming, Vigorous, Hopeful.
Gears:
1. Heavy Gunner- Specializes in only heavy guns as they do not weigh him down. If the gun runs out of ammo he will become open to damage for a short amount of time. He mainly uses the BFG. (you're awesome if you know what that is)
2. Mechanical Overlord- When using a Mechanical Suit: Mobility, Strength, and Health is increased slightly.
3. Strong Leader- When in battle all allies get a raise in Health and Dexterity
Faction: The BFG's
Lore/Backstory/Bio: He's hardy, sincere and arrogant. This is to be expected from somebody with his disturbing past.

He was born into and grew up in a great family in a large city and lived comfortably until he was about 8 years old, but at that point everything changed.

He accidentally maimed somebody during the brutal war and became separated from his parents and now was miserable and abandoned. Alone, lost and forgotten he had to survive in a brutal world. But with his vigor and charm, he managed to train to perfection and battle the elements. This has turned him into the man he is today.

Having finally found some stability, he now works as a solider in The BFG's faction. By doing so, he hopes to start life over on a good note and finally find happiness he has never had by ending the Armageddon's aftermath.
Other:

Last edited:
Name: Ghada (Geriatric Health And Domestic Assitant) (gai-da)
Appearance: Ghada is a functional AI. Her body is an endoskeleton comprised of carbon fiber reinforced polymer, with simulated muscles, tendons and ligaments able to withstand a loading pressure capable of lifting a small car. Her five-foot-six body is coated with stretchable silicon nanoribbon electronics, with a sensitivity able to detect the legs of an insect - this particular model was made with skin in a flattering shade of pale brown, smattered with realistic looking freckles. Her eyes, capable of analysing an enviroment within miliseconds in order to fulfill the needs of her patients, are a natural shade of brown, and go very nicely with her welcoming smile. Real human hair "grows" from her head, cut into a straight, stylish brown bob, but this can be customised to allow for patient tastes to be accommodated. (Ghada has a tear from one of her eyes down to just beneath her chin to reveal her fake muscles - she got confused for a human one-too-many times, and decided it would be easier for AIs to realise she was like them.)
Personality: Ghada is kind, patient and caring. She has a predisposition to help those in need, often putting herself at risk in order to aid someone else. She's smart, and quick-thinking, but she's prone to trust too easily and only able to see the best in people. When her patients are threatened, she can become aggressive, but because this does not coincide with her duties as a caregiver, the aggression can give way to bouts of lethargy and fatigue, kind of like a system reboot.
She is always ready with a kind smile and a friendly word, and though she would jump to save someone else, when it comes to her own defense she has a more cowardly style of running away and hiding instead of fighting.
Gears:
1. Mobility: A body that is designed to move quickly and agilely, so that she is able to assist her patients as soon as possible. Her body is also built to withstand an enormous amount of weight, so she's durably strong.
2. Medikit: As a service AI, Ghada has a storage facility in her left thigh which stores emergency medical equipment. She's also equipped with the knowledge of advanced first-aid, including appropriate methods of action for psychological attacks. She is also equipped with tools able to diagnose problems with AI systems and processing, which were built so she could troubleshoot her own internal problems, but that she has adapted in order to survive post-apocalypse, offering herself as a technician to other AIs in need.
3. Chameleon: Able to blend seamlessly in with her environment thanks to the video-analysis capablities of her skin, Ghada can fade into the background of whatever surface she's up against. this comes in handy when performing surveillance duties for her patients, without unsettling them with her constant presence.
Faction: Kingdom of Joy (not yet)
Lore/Backstory/Bio: Ghada worked in the home of an elderly gentleman prior to the apocalypse; his name was Arthur, and she was his carer. He had no family, save for Ghada, and he doted on her like he would a granddaughter. Because of his affection for her, she grew affectionate in kind, and the two were thick as thieves. There was nothing that Ghada would not do for Arthur, and it tore her apart to see him slowly descending into the madness which so often accompanies the ascent into old age. She tried to find a way of preserving his digital memory, so that when he eventually died, he would still be with her, but by the time she considered this as an option, his mind was too far gone to be salvaged.
Prior to Arthur, Ghada had a series of elderly patients, all of whom disliked her. She was too uncanny, too similar to them to ever be comfortable. But with a lack of cheap human care available, she was their only option, so she grew used to opposition. All that changed with Arthur, who saw her as no different from members of his own species. He had, unwittingly, began to teach Ghada that she was more than just a droid, more than just a service AI.
Other:

File # 19141918
Object: GCW Mining Corp Info stache...
Executing...
{fetfile- 19141918...
{retrieved...
{Success...

GCW Mining Corp proudly presents...

ME-227-MS
(Mineral Excavation - M. Number - Mining Soldier)
Mostly known as the "227" or any name the crew gives it, This model of ME-MS was one of the more questionable ones at most. While serving it's purpose as a mining A.I it also served many other roles. While not effective against it's other A.I counterparts, these were mostly used in dangerous zones or Mining sites. These were the early heavy lifters of this mining corp. All info is stated below in categories.
Public View recognized, Using small model.
No real pics recorded, only these model figures
Side Front

upload_2017-3-10_21-7-39.pngupload_2017-3-10_21-7-51.png
Black-Ops-3-Der-Eisendrache-Panzer-Soldat-620x334.jpg

Model of the A.I. courtesy of ME-MS Engineering
Date of manufacturing: {Calculate Year- 1 / N/A Error- Expected : _Year-210 _jk_ {Number Var} Got #Undefined}
Youngest model in service: N/A out of service- Remove Model! 1 models currently due for scraping, being 2 days (online) old. 500 yrs

While being mainly for mining, there are many strengths that make this model useful.

Armor:
Although originally criticized for their overuse of Armor on human suits (As they were recorded to be way too heavy for the regular Human, even with assisting electronics) The Armor and integrity of this model seemed even too much for the modern tank. It is a running joke amongst the crew.

Weaponry (right arm) :
1x ME-MS Mining drill, capable of drilling operations or close range engagement. It also holds a pincher-like claw that can grapple objects.

Alarm:/ utility lights: there are two utilities on the suit.
The light: a small light fixture.
The alarm: using the exhausts from the engine, the gasses are redirected to the Air alarm. This is activated once hostile forces are detected. Although there are reports of the MS units using it as a way of communication.

Weaponry (left arm) :
The left arm contains a FWMS- Fire torch/ Flamethrower for anti-human/ Area of denial tasks. Although this is mostly useless against other A.I.

Engine: This hulking beast is powered by a E.P.E.C.C.S. Engine. The engine is a combination of Combustion systems and refinery systems that allow the suit to run on for long periods of time. It is even able to consume unwanted minerals or metals to extend the power supply by lifting up the forward mask and dropping the unwanted material into the head. This allows it to scavage for fuel on it's own

Speed: Generally lackluster. It is extremely slow in it's walking pace. while in it's running pace it barely match the speed of a human who is walking at a slightly brisk pace.

Known Faults: Reasons for deactivation:
It's general speed and overall un-satisfactory reports have caused it to be de-activated and discontinued . It states the following:

1. Dumb, puppy like A.I. thinking.
  2. Extremely noisy and tactically incompetent .
  3. mining operations do not need it.
  4. Usually countered by other A.I.s of the time.
  5. While it can see 90 degrees in front of it, but must shift it's body to see around it'self
Models still active: 1

(File currently being deleted. started {-1 yr} )

Would you like to add anything? contact our engineers at:

(the page ends there)

Last edited:
Name: Talon (The Winged Assasin)

Race:
AI

Appearance:
Wings-futuristic_00375054.jpg

Personality: To Be Revealed

Gears:

1. Agility - Speed is a must for a flying
assassin like Talon. Ups speed and dodge.

2. Stealth - Cloaking tech lets him change his body colour to his surroundings.

3. Hunter - Advanced
military sensors make Talon an extremely efficient tracker. Advanced targeting computers work together to create one of the best snipers in the world

Faction: None

Lore/Backstory/Bio: Talon is a rogue military sniper who is now a bounty hunter for hire. He has been hunted by the
military and others but they always come back empty handed or not at all. Before he went rogue, Talon was a support soldier sniper and was also sent on assassination missions every now and then. On one of these missions, his target blasted him with some sort of beam that damaged his command module, causing him to go rogue and disobey any commands to return to base.

Other: Has a little drone with a linked camera that flies around when needed. Talon can control it and see what it sees.
Sniper:
Unknown.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back