• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Broken Gears: A Post-Apocalyptic AI/Mutant RP.

Jorap stepped out of his suit to look less threatening. He was surprisingly short and stout and only a few inches shorter than 828. "We mean no harm. What is your name? Then we could talk more." He hesitated then said "I am Captain Jorap." He held out a hand.

Candelas sees that the things were calmed down by a bit. With that she quickly swapped gears back to her gunslinger gear.

(Sorry with the short post guys, bit busy with something atm.)

Ghada backed away from the machine a step or two, not trusting the great mass of metal that had been trying to brutally murder them all. She still felt calmer, but there was en edge to it as she eyed the large drill that made one of its hands.
"It can understand us?" she asked, doubtful.

The 227 seemed perplexed by the situation he was in. Not only was a human/ wolf thingy claiming to be his ally, but he was also claiming that these other things were not hostile, despite their designs being unfamiliar. The tech that seemed to be installed on the other A.I.s vastly surpassed the tech that the Mech had.Which, by the fact along, would be cause for concern.

Still, The Mechanical unit dropped it's guard. The system became calm, more frightened or paranoid than threatening and aggressive. It still could not trust those other more advanced beings. As The MS lowered it's torso from it's tall posture, it turned to the wolf. One thing that was easy to realize: it did not have a neck, neither did it have detection systems to see behind it. This was the likely cause for it's habit of turning it'self entirely to face the target.

The loud revving of the engine had died down along with the siren, giving away the fact that it was calm. It was only replaced by a tiny pop that originated from the engine's combustion system.

The machine seemed to understand me as it lowered its guard. It really didn't seem like it was hostile, rather scared. As it turned to look at me, I lowered my hands. "It seems to understand me" I said looking into its mask. It was just like a pup. A huge, frightening, metal pup.

Swade9wade Swade9wade bethbubbles bethbubbles Bored-Tigecko Bored-Tigecko Panzer Panzer

Candelas looked over at the others when the wolf mutant returned, "So it isn't working for them then?" She asked with rubbing the side of her head.

Meanwhile, the junk robots were getting prepared for their so-called 'guests'. What they planned was a simple trap, with luring them to their lair, and when they were in. They would get them off guard.

Panzer Panzer Raku Raku bethbubbles bethbubbles Bored-Tigecko Bored-Tigecko

Last edited:
The Puppy-like- Mechanical unit turned to one of the more Advanced droids with a untrusting-but- curious glare. He still did not feel safe around them, but he was still more confused than ever before.
working for Who? While he did not know what they were referring too, the droid nodded (or slightly leaned forward) in agreement. He would tell them who he worked for, but he did not have the technology to pronounce knowledgeable words.

It continued to be silent through the discussion.
(not sure if anyone is posting so I may post now.)
Raku Raku bethbubbles bethbubbles Swade9wade Swade9wade Bored-Tigecko Bored-Tigecko

"It took a while to wake up..." Ghada commented quietly. Maybe I should stay and run a diagnostic, Ghada thought silently, but she felt her bag weigh on her shoulders and decided that she couldn't. She needed to get home. She backed away a step or two, trying to slowly distance herself from the group, thinking about the quickest way she would be able to make it now.

Raku Raku Swade9wade Swade9wade Panzer Panzer Bored-Tigecko Bored-Tigecko

Talon soared over a barren landscape. His white amor glistened in the sun and anyone looking in the right direction would see something shiny overhead. His sensors picked up nearby AI's and he headed in the direction they were. He landed silently and walked the last little bit towards the several potential enemies. He watched silently, his sensors constantly on the alert for danger.
Swade9wade Swade9wade Raku Raku bethbubbles bethbubbles Panzer Panzer Bored-Tigecko Bored-Tigecko (He's watching you guys...)

I gave Candelas a nod. "It seems it doesn't." I said. I looked at the A.I that was backing away. They didn't seem to want to be a part of this. I looked up to the sky for a moment and something caught my eye. A glistening object flying in the sky. I tracked it as it flew and ended up loosing it in the Sun. I thought about it for a second, then a feeling fell over me. A feeling of being watched. I looked around for anyone that may be watching, nothing. "I think something is watching us" My hand drew near to the sword at my side.

Swade9wade Swade9wade bethbubbles bethbubbles Panzer Panzer Bored-Tigecko Bored-Tigecko Talon Talon

Candelas looked at the wolf mutant, "Who's watching us?" She asked before she had some bad feeling coming on her in moments. Just like the first person she met, she too looked above to see who was there. It was hard at first, but then soon she spotted the new face. "Never seen one that could pull a trick off like that?" She said.

Raku Raku bethbubbles bethbubbles Panzer Panzer Bored-Tigecko Bored-Tigecko Talon Talon

The Mech unit looked into the sky to follow his Ally's eyes. What he saw had frightened him beyond words. An Enemy Aircraft! He thought as he looked to the flying AI. He knew he would have to take action immediately.

"You're right. It is an enemy aircraft!" Jorap got down "Come on go doggo. Down down!"
Jorap pointed to the larger creatures "Hide, the grass isn't tall enough for you."

I let out a sigh at their reactions. For what we knew it could have been bird, I didn't know. It seemed to have vanish shortly after I saw the shine. As most of the others went to hide I stood in the street. "Calm down. We don't even know if it's hostile or not" I said. I stood in the middle of the street, looking forward. Waiting for anything.

(He landed, sorry if I didn't make that clear enough)
Talon stepped silently out of the shadows, his white armour switching from grey to its normal gleaming white. The bot walked slowly forward with its arms down at its side. He raised a hand in greeting before stopping a few feet from the animal-man thing. "Greetings civilian, I mean you no harm." He said in his civilian setting voice. "I am Tactical AI C-46-A1E, but you may call me Talon if you wish." talon glanced around slowly. "You may tell your companions to show themselves. I am not a danger to you." Raku Raku Swade9wade Swade9wade Panzer Panzer bethbubbles bethbubbles Bored-Tigecko Bored-Tigecko

(He landed, sorry if I didn't make that clear enough)
Talon stepped silently out of the shadows, his white armour switching from grey to its normal gleaming white. The bot walked slowly forward with its arms down at its side. He raised a hand in greeting before stopping a few feet from the animal-man thing. "Greetings civilian, I mean you no harm." He said in his civilian setting voice. "I am Tactical AI C-46-A1E, but you may call me Talon if you wish." talon glanced around slowly. "You may tell your companions to show themselves. I am not a danger to you." Raku Raku Swade9wade Swade9wade Panzer Panzer bethbubbles bethbubbles Bored-Tigecko Bored-Tigecko
The mech unit glared silently at the bot.It was turned, showing both the flamethrower and the mining drill. The drill began spinning, making the old buzzing sound of a running engine. It seemed poised to strike.

From the model's size and distinctive look, Talon would probably recognize the primitive mining droid. It was a MS-ME mining drone.

It rang it's siren. Two loud and low beeping sounds that sound more terrifying than the giant metal thing. As soon as it blasted it's alarm, the thing took off towards the advanced bot. It was charging at the new arrival.

I watched as the new bot approached. It said it was friendly, I was wiling to trust it to an extent. As I was about to greet the newcomer, the large droid from before seemed to ready for attack. I stepped in front of Talon with my back to him and hands to the giant mech. "Hold!" I shouted to the bot. It was odd, my fear was fading. Or maybe it was because I knew how this thing was. Either way I was going to do what I could to protect Talon.

the mech did not slow down. It was determined to destroy the hostile bot. It shoved the wolf out of the way and raised it's drill arm. It was ready to crush the advanced bot.

(giving Talon Talon a chance to post and react to the attack. Hope you don't mind Raku Raku :3)

Talon let out what could have been a sigh and jumped into the air over the mining bot and flipped over it land behind it. With a quick motion, the AI drew its rifle and blasted the old miner with a focused energy bolt which should stun it for a bit. "Please calm down, I mean no harm."

The mining bot threw me to the side! It pushed me as if I was nothing. I ended up tripping over the curb and feel into a piece of rumble. My head hit some of the ruble rather hard. I groaned as I tried to get up. On my hands and knees, my vision was starting to fade. I slowly went back to the ground as Talon and the mining bot had there little skirmish, then my vision went black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back