• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bringing Us Back

dwale

drownin
0525607703b708b91443328059.jpg

Bringing Us Back

09256083f589c24e1443381080.jpg

You've Been Chosen To Stop Them All

The Question Is

Will You Turn And Flee?

Or

Face Your Fears And End This?

Settings/Locations
Our Story Begins in Paris:

latest

The Neighborhoods where the humans are allowed to live:

A-ruined-street-after-hea-007.jpg

0026PAG20130219D5025-1072x714.jpg

The Tunnels:

latest
Safe Zones (Any Church or Cathedral However they are guarded heavily on the outside):

safety-brick-final01-copynum2.jpg

empty-spaces-abandoned-places-johnny-joo-urbexus.jpg

Threshold for demons (Palais du louvre):

La_fa%C3%A7ade_Renaissance_de_la_cour_carr%C3%A9e_du_Palais_du_Louvre_(4764365190).jpg

Place the contact Heavenly Beings (Notre Dame):

notre_dame2.jpg

(More Locations will be included in the actual Thread)

Plot

Several years ago, four individuals unleashed the forces of Hell to Earth with a spell they knew nothing about. Humanity was quickly enslaved and those that resisted were slaughtered without mercy by the lackeys of Satan. Satan made home in the expansive Palace of Versailles in France. He sits and waits for any news from the Order, who oversee everything but the most important of things.

The Order is a group of individuals who were assigned various jobs. The Keeper of Gehenna is the overseer of the entrances and exits of Hell. He can inflict divine punishment on anyone he sees fit. If he removes his mask, your most likely in trouble. The Angel of Demise (otherwise known as Death) is the ferrier of souls. She is the one who greets you after you die and takes you where you belong, whether it be Hell, Heaven or Purgatory. The Hushed Gypsy (TBA)

Two generations later and you have been chosen by a mysterious old woman, who tells you what your grandparents did and that only
you can push those that are Evil back into Hell. It's all up to this small group of human beings, but they do have the help of the Angels who wish to regain balance. They dislike Hell on Earth as much as the humans.

The problem is, some of the demons aren't pure evil. They were once humans, so they possess human like qualities. You just have to learn how to bring them out.

Creatures
Hellhounds:

73956087c56a4c2c1443396694.jpg

Harpies:

81956087e8652b261443397254.jpg

The Shadows:

Shadow-people.jpg

(More information and possibly more creatures will be added)

Other

Roles:

Humans (4)

Little Demons (3)

Angels (3)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You can also ask any of my Co-GMS (@AlwaysYours @KaoriMei @Raphael ) This will be Adept Casual/Detailed.

Code by Asylumnated

Story Adapted by Asylumnated, Raphael, AlwaysYours and KaoriMei

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in being a demon and just screwing people over

turns and flees

Oh wait, that was rhetorical? Alright, if y'all aren't sick of me yet, I'll join. I like the whole death and fire thing. Super inviting.

@Fezzes

Sweet, if you have anyone who might be interested, feel free to tag them! We could use some humans and angels to fight the
evil.

Had Raphael not tagged me and I would've found this by mistake, I would've murdered you all.

I have missed you all. ^°^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back