Other Bring back the old version of 2.0

Captain Gabriel

Three Thousand Club
Yeah. Sadly, right now, the forum is getting worse than better. I could...adapt to the old RP system where you could make as many topics as you wanted, like an hosted project, but right now, the normal RP system is a clusterfuck of topics.

As this is not my decision, and the staff surely wants to know the community feedback on this new and """""""better"""""" update, let's do a poll. Of course, it's the owner's decision of this will take effect or not.

Say:

-YES- If you want a downgrade

-NO- If you're okay like this.

Yeah. Sadly, right now, the forum is getting worse than better. I could...adapt to the old RP system where you could make as many topics as you wanted, like an hosted project, but right now, the normal RP system is a clusterfuck of topics.

As this is not my decision, and the staff surely wants to know the community feedback on this new and """""""better"""""" update, let's do a poll. Of course, it's the owner's decision of this will take effect or not.

Say:

-YES- If you want a downgrade

-NO- If you're okay like this.

It's impossible to get the old system back. Do you remember the tabs each RP used to have? You know, Main, OOC, Character Sign Up and whatnot. That system was custom made for RPN by XenForo, but a couple years ago they stopped supporting it. The tab system was on track to break eventually and then the whole website would've been broken. The update occurred because of a technical necessity. Unfortunately, there's no going back. 

I meant:

Bring back the RP system that there was like a couple of days ago. Example: All RPs were hosted projects. That was good. Now the RPs, look at them. A huge clusterfuck, and you need to go in another whole forum to make the OOC chat, or the characters. In my opinion?

Bullshit.

Not the old system.

The old version of RpN 2.0

You clearly didn't read all the way trough.

Nah I did I just misunderstood you. I don't even know what RPN 2.0 is unless you're referring to the first week of the update...in which case things have improved greatly.

IMPROVED? Go look at the RPs.

What are they? Posts. You have to go in a whole other sub-forum to submit characters, for the OOC Chat.

Look at the hosted projects. I have over 2k posts and it requires 250. I cannot post there.

BULL.

SHIT.

IMPROVED? Go look at the RPs.

What are they? Posts. You have to go in a whole other sub-forum to submit characters, for the OOC Chat.

Look at the hosted projects. I have over 2k posts and it requires 250. I cannot post there.

BULL.

SHIT.

Oh wow so...

Oh wow. Yeah nah I didn't know it was like that for other RPs, I didn't even know all my RPs are hosted. 

When I was referring to the improvement, I was mostly talking about the improved loading speed and the ironing out of the theme glitches.

But yeah, now I see what you mean. I had no idea. That is another downgrade. You really should take this over to Feedback though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back