• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings brief check

Aukanai

crazy = genius
Hello there, I'm not going to do anything real long or formal for this, I'm just looking for a few 1x1 rp partners for a select few genres, settings and fandoms. I am probably going to be a bit picky with who I choose to rp with.

A bit about me:
  • I have a busy schedule, and therefore will probably only be able to respond once or twice a week
  • im really chatty and like talking about our characters in other scenarios or making plans for the future of the rp.
  • i prefer action, adventure and fantasy themes mainly. currently into a survival/apocalypse theme.
  • i love playing multiple characters and will usually have three or more characters in a roleplay at one time.
  • i love including LGBTQ+ characters in roleplays.
  • i have a language disorder, so sometimes i may not understands something, or i might make a few typos.
  • I prefer to rp with people over 18, but may make an exception.
  • i prefer to roleplay through threads, but im also open to discord roleplay.
  • i usually write 2-3+ paragraphs per post.
  • im a procrastinator, and even though i often find rp enjoyable, i lack energy most of the time to think about making a reply. if i'm taking too long, please do remind me.

Genres/Settings:
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval or Modern
  • Action is a big must have
  • Superheroes/Superhumans
  • Drama/Angst
  • Apocalyptic and Dystopian
  • Possibly Futuristic.
  • Romance - as long as it does not control the plot.

Wow! Super interested, very happy to hear you like multiple characters and including lgbt folk. PM me and we can talk more, I've got some ideas. What is your stance on paranormal stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back