• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of Destruction OOC/ Lore

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So, what's the plan on transitioning? (Totes not trying to escape getting my character's ass beat by leaving before letting Master respond. That would be... bad?)

Also, who's in what team? IC it's hinted at Masahiko, Oji, and Kiryu together in one team, and that would leave Shuto, Mihiru, and Takako in the other team. That sound about right?

Thats fine with me honestly.

the way I thought it was gong to happen would be after everyone freaks out the group is taken to the Base of the mountain(opposite side) and down the path that leads to the city. (can make this like our characters automatically follow him so we don't have to post until we are in the city). in the same post the masters would tell them about the safe houses being scarce on the details and about their teams. After explaining the goal of last 1-3 nights (your choice) he drops them in the middle of the city and the teams will then separate.

soo like all that in one post ( Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts ) and then everyone else would kick off where we spilt into teams.

unless you have some other ideas? Ganryu Ganryu

Quick question, does the order the demons are introduced in matter ?

Thats fine with me honestly.

the way I thought it was gong to happen would be after everyone freaks out the group is taken to the Base of the mountain(opposite side) and down the path that leads to the city. (can make this like our characters automatically follow him so we don't have to post until we are in the city). in the same post the masters would tell them about the safe houses being scarce on the details and about their teams. After explaining the goal of last 1-3 nights (your choice) he drops them in the middle of the city and the teams will then separate.

soo like all that in one post ( Ey3_s0ckEts Ey3_s0ckEts ) and then everyone else would kick off where we spilt into teams.

unless you have some other ideas? Ganryu Ganryu

Sounds good to me. I can also run some fodder for the team I'm not in if you'd like. (Just offering, would just need the 'difficulty' you want for the fight. I can run anything from actual fodder to Dark Souls level threats.). There's a lower moon I have to get killed later, but figure bit too early to be busting out anything like that.

Or I can just be a regular player and noooot harp on the GM. Always an option. :D

Also, is there a way to set push notifications for this? I miss a lot of these at work sometimes.

well the goal was to traumatize them right? Have at it, I think I'm gonna make a demon npc page unless you think we should just make up demons on the fly. Like just use the post to describe them and such
Ganryu Ganryu

Yes there is, look in your settings

well the goal was to traumatize them right? Have at it, I think I'm gonna make a demon npc page unless you think we should just make up demons on the fly. Like just use the post to describe them and such
Ganryu Ganryu

Yes there is, look in your settings
Ah, I see , thanks.

Soooo, its gonna take me a bit to get a response up, as I need to catch up with everything.

Added: I may have to leave the roleplay. If I disappear for more than three weeks, please just take me outta the roleplay!

Soooo, its gonna take me a bit to get a response up, as I need to catch up with everything.

Added: I may have to leave the roleplay. If I disappear for more than three weeks, please just take me outta the roleplay!
Aw, hope everything is well !

If possible, could anybody give me a rough critique on my posts so far ? Just wanna get a bit better at role playing. Please and thank you 🙏🏽

I think you're doing great! You dialogue well, and it's easy to tell the difference between thoughts and actual words. For this rp, your post length is very good. Your writing is also very descriptive, which is something I feel like I lack with sometimes, so I'd give it a thumbs up! 👍

I think you're doing great! You dialogue well, and it's easy to tell the difference between thoughts and actual words. For this rp, your post length is very good. Your writing is also very descriptive, which is something I feel like I lack with sometimes, so I'd give it a thumbs up! 👍
Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback! Just get nervous about the posts at times haha

Well honestly I feel like if we can just get to the point where we are actually doing stuff then it’ll be ok.
As for other Rps I posted a new interest thread if you guys wanna check that out 😁

Tbh, I’m just excited about Tsushiro finally getting to meet the kids xd

Well honestly I feel like if we can just get to the point where we are actually doing stuff then it’ll be ok.
As for other Rps I posted a new interest thread if you guys wanna check that out 😁
Also, how do I get to the new thread ? Sorry, my navigation on here is dogshit 💀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back