• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of Destruction OOC/ Lore

Main
Here
Characters
Here
alrighty, thanks... should have one ready by the end of tomorrow

Also, how do I get to the new thread ? Sorry, my navigation on here is dogshit 💀

if anyone else is interested here's the link? still working out all the details

howdy, just checking in on everyone. Also wanted to say that if this rp doesn't pan out I have some ideas for others....I think my lack of organization led to some of this one's down fall.
@Haze @Nobody Special Ivaliss the Ashen Knight Ivaliss the Ashen Knight @explosiveKitten Ganryu Ganryu @Sick.Boi
Still here. Just going through the usual problems with my potato wifi being sent to the shadow realm and all, I'll probably be inactive for a couple of days because of it but hopefully it'll fix itself tomorrow.

I was thinking about having Keijirou tag along with the other upper moon to get a quick introductory post up + some comedic relief while we bully the kids, but dunno if I should hold off on that for now.

if anyone else is interested here's the link? still working out all the details
I like the premise. I’ll start working out a character later on today 👏🏾

Still here. Just going through the usual problems with my potato wifi being sent to the shadow realm and all, I'll probably be inactive for a couple of days because of it but hopefully it'll fix itself tomorrow.

I was thinking about having Keijirou tag along with the other upper moon to get a quick introductory post up + some comedic relief while we bully the kids, but dunno if I should hold off on that for now.
I say go for it 🤷🏾‍♂️

Hakudoshi !!!!!!!!! Sorry, I literally just smoked and it dawned on me that I knew I recognized Masahiko’s face 😭💀

Ganryu Ganryu

Hey guys, so I may or may not end up having to leave the rp. I’ll try to update as soon as I know.

alrighty then, thanks... imma need a little while to read everything though, but when I finish, will do

Also Silent Child Silent Child , I was going to have Mahiru try and form a group with Shuto and Takako , but if you’d like, she and your character could form a duo .

yeah, sure... that seems alright... Misayo's kinda been in the background so far... so a little... interaction like making a duo would probably do better for him... XD

yeah, sure... that seems alright... Misayo's kinda been in the background so far... so a little... interaction like making a duo would probably do better for him... XD
Lol well, fair warning , she’s a bit much , but her heart’s in the right place

that's fair, he'll respond accordingly...but this might be a chance for him to figure out that heat and oxygen don't exactly go together as well as other combinations

that's fair, he'll respond accordingly...but this might be a chance for him to figure out that heat and oxygen don't exactly go together as well as other combinations
Oo, I like this already, I look forward to Mahiru harassing him 🙂

lol, most of my characters are based on myself as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back