• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Breath of Destruction OOC/ Lore

Main
Here
Characters
Here
No not really, plus she is a master so I feel like she has greater speed than most corps members meaning she should be able to reach the town before its burned down. If I am thinking right, Fujikasane is about 4 hours from Asakusa and the kids are just over the halfway mark (or something like that)

Alright, i tried putting Suzuki in Asakusa somewhere. Almost had her go to the herbalist, but I realised that was going to interrupt slice of life time. Time for one of the newbies to find her and put a stop to her evil machinations!

Hm should I post or wait for Haze- Haze- and FireMaiden FireMaiden got a post ready with Oji flipping out on Masahiko as he rightfully should
Masahiko an innocent angel who has done no wrong.... yet. He's even taken you lot to his gracious home!

Is it because he hasn't offered them tea? Knew I was forgetting something.

He’s upset because Masahiko called him an idiot and basically told him to go sniff outside like a dog XD let’s just say pissed isn’t the word
Masahiko an innocent angel who has done no wrong.... yet. He's even taken you lot to his gracious home!

Is it because he hasn't offered them tea? Knew I was forgetting something.

I wasn't getting any notifs for some reason

Hm should I post or wait for Haze- Haze- and FireMaiden FireMaiden got a post ready with Oji flipping out on Masahiko as he rightfully should
Tbh I was kinda waiting for either a Tsushiro post or one for Oji while I worked on a character sheet, but go on ahead

I'll probably get a post up late thursday (don't quote me on that btw, my dumbass will most likely have the post ready once an eon passes)

I wasn't getting any notifs for some reason

Tbh I was kinda waiting for either a Tsushiro post or one for Oji while I worked on a character sheet, but go on ahead

I'll probably get a post up late thursday (don't quote me on that btw, my dumbass will most likely have the post ready once an eon passes)
1631596711209.png

So, an eon before I ever end up making a demon lord. Got it. (I think we're still the fastest team... by far. We've already fought a demon, got our asses kicked, and made it into the city. Some chars are still making it to the city. We're good. Granted, part of that is everyone, collectively, figuring out how the RP works. Always the fun of starting)

Currently waiting for Suzuki to scream "too zeta slow".
I knew I wasn't the only one that saw some of that heap-reaper in her...

So, an eon before I ever end up making a demon lord. Got it. (I think we're still the fastest team... by far. We've already fought a demon, got our asses kicked, and made it into the city. Some chars are still making it to the city. We're good. Granted, part of that is everyone, collectively, figuring out how the RP works. Always the fun of starting)
On cue for the next corps Master to drop in.

Yea we're pretty much very ahead of everyone else but I still wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting on me for the interactions and such, I do be slow sometimes

On a side note,
Well the goal for that demon was for them to succeed in killing It to boost their morale....so unless you want your character killed off........
is their plot armor that strong....?>>

Not necessarily , I was just going to generate a generic weak demon for them to kill and get an ego boost
I knew I wasn't the only one that saw some of that heap-reaper in her...

On cue for the next corps Master to drop in.

Yea we're pretty much very ahead of everyone else but I still wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting on me for the interactions and such, I do be slow sometimes

On a side note,

is their plot armor that strong....?>>

I'll have a post up by the end of tomorrow.. sorry I haven't in a while XD

Hey uhh

Sorry for the sudden inactivity, been having some personal issues + my laptop's HDD kinda died on me and I've just been trying to get that fixed. Probably ended up losing what I had written for a post along with my laptop so I'll get to writing something on my phone real quick

look for Fujikasane post a little later for those who are fighting the demons in the village. Hope everyone is doing okay.

An eon has passed.

Writing on phone is as slow and painful as I remember it to be

Side note, I think I didn't mention Mahiru or Misayo in my post. My bad, I was kinda just rushing it to not hold the IC hostage
I'll try to get it fixed tomorrow but for now i schleep, I honestly don't even remember if those two got to come along with the group or anything

"None of us wanted to act all rude

I call shenanigans! Masahiko damn well wanted to be rude! :D

Holy shit though, did you really type that entire thing out on mobile?! That's 2,298 words!!!! Dayumn.

I call shenanigans! Masahiko damn well wanted to be rude! :D
Masahiko being the friendly sunshine of the group, as always

That's 2,298 words!!!!
I got them fire fingers and that caffeine addiction by my side, I'm unstoppable.

Tried making the post a little less of a pain to read by having the ending paragraphs be shorter but l a w d

The post is up.... It's not the best because i stopped to do it in the middle of writing two essays for school so it might get edited a little.

Hey everyone! I had originially planned on leaving the RP to avoid people waiting on me, but after speaking with Laufeyson, I've decided to pull Shuto out for now, and stay in while using just Yusuke and my demons whenever they're needed.

Long story short, pretend Shuto doesn't exist for now! I may bring him back in once I'm a little less busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back