Other Breaking the Cycle

Luna_Silverwing

Sprite of the Moon
So I have fallen into a bad habit. I used to rp quite a lot. Up to 27 rps at time is my top. And I was active. Posting as often as I needed to. Sometimes several times a day in each. Now I can't seem to stick to it. I still love to rp so i did some thinking and I think I found the problem. I need to find an active group. Some friends who will ping me on discord or something when I start falling away. The issues are I have depression, anxiety and ptsd. I Can usually work around those but it makes joining an active group intimidating. I need someone willing to work with me but I don't want to be a burden or anchor to a group or dm. Any opinions are welcome.

I have a similar issue, except I've never been in multiple RPs without dropping out from all but one of them due to being overwhelmed. I have Bipolar Depression and ADHD, so I always start things and never finish them.

If you are comfortable with me doing it for the same reasons as you, then I wouldn't mind being part of a group.

I have a similar issue, except I've never been in multiple RPs without dropping out from all but one of them due to being overwhelmed. I have Bipolar Depression and ADHD, so I always start things and never finish them.

If you are comfortable with me doing it for the same reasons as you, then I wouldn't mind being part of a group.
Absolutely. Maybe we'll find more of us and can help each other stay together.

Yes. I when I was I. High school it was all I could do to keep up but I loved it. I still love it with all my heart.
Woah. Ngl the most I've tried to keep up with was 5 semi-active rps. That said I'm not a native speaker so I take my time with each post, I guess.

Can't even imagine how youd keep up with all the characters and settings.

Dude, you need to go to therapy, if you haven't yet. Also, you can find RP groups that're supportive and will acknowledge what you're going through. In fact, I know one! But if you want to find something on your own, try being patient. Finding the right people sometimes takes a while. But you can do it! I believe in you!

Dude, you need to go to therapy, if you haven't yet. Also, you can find RP groups that're supportive and will acknowledge what you're going through. In fact, I know one! But if you want to find something on your own, try being patient. Finding the right people sometimes takes a while. But you can do it! I believe in you!
I'm open to a group and yes I've been in therapy for a few years now. That's how I've gotten this far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back